Chapter 19 - Moving On

The Things You Do For The One You Love

A/N: The only reason this chapter is M is for the course language.

^^ Oh... How the SHINee boys have grown D': (Oh an on another note, in the debut photograph, either Onew is happy to see us or he has his hand in his pocket...  O.o Either way, i'm happy :D)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lee Jinki, you are probably wondering why I called you in here." The CEO looked down at Onew's cowering form. The only time he ever called one of them in was when they had fallen into a load of trouble.
"Your group is being disbanded which is a big shame I must say, you guys brought in quite a bit of profit for us. But you understand why it is necessary, correct?" The man stared down at the pitiful leader who just nodded in agreement.
"I want to offer you a management position in another company in Japan." He told him firmly.
"Wait, so we can stay in the industry?" His eyes lightened in hope only to be glared down.
"No, only you. You're the only one whose not gay... right?" The CEO spat in distaste.

Hate for the close-minded Chairman rised in Jinki making him narrow his eyes.

"There is nothing wrong with being gay sir, with all due respect." Onew replied, voice calm and collect despite the roilling fires in his eyes.
"I suppose in some chosen countries it is not a problem but while we live in Korea, it is a different story all together. We will not allow it," The CEO snapped back, "Therefore, we can only keep you in the industry."
"Why do you assume Taemin and Minho are gay as well?" Jinki fumed.
"We have eyes everywhere. We are well aware of what happens behind SHINee's closed doors, even your little trips to the F(x) dorm." The director raised his eyebrowsas Onew turned a pale shade of white.
"That's an invasion of privacy." Jinki spoke softly.
"Everything that happens in that dorm is SM Entertainments business. No matter how... disgusting." The CEO shuddered.
"You can talk what you want about me but don't you ever put down my family, those boys love each other." Jinki's knuckles turned white as he clenched his fists, his jaw locked from screaming.
"I suggest you remember your place Lee Jinki. I urge you not to forget that when you signed that contract, you gave your lives to us in exchange for becoming the best of the best," The CEO spoke with a flat tone, "The manager position is yours if you want it."
"I'll think about it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your three days is up, have you sorted your out?" The manager asked glaring at the individual members.
"Yes." Jinki was the only one brave enough to look up at the the manager.
"You guys have two weeks to finish your album and then you're on your farewell tour in Japan and Korea. After the final concert you are to disband and then never step foot in any SM Entertainment buildings again for as long as you live. Is that understood?" He spoke harshly. They all nodded once again, solemn looks on their usually cheery faces.
"Good, then lets go." He ushered them out of the dorm.

For the next two weeks everything had been nonestop; Interviews, promotions, recordings and dance practice. The company had relucently agreed to add Jonghyun's song to the album but would not allow him to do it as a solo. Tonight was the last night before the tour and they were all sitting around the living room with mixed feelings. They were seated in a tight circle, Taemin's head rested on Minho's shoulder seated between his legs, leaning back on his chest. Jonghyun seated next to the two youngest, arm resting on Kibum's shoulders. Key had one arm around Jonghyun's waist and the other hand laced with Jinki's.

"This will be our last night in the SHINee dorm forever." Jinki told them, the mood meloncholy.
"I don't want this to end... I'm not ready to leave." Taemin sighed, nuzzling into Minho's neck lovingly.
"At least we still have the tour before we go our seperate ways." Jonghyun smiled weakly.
"Speaking of leaving, do you all know where you are going? What you are going to do when we... break up?" Jinki question.
"Yah! Hyung! You are making us sound like a young couple destinedfor tragedy~!" Kibum whined, nudging the leader.
"Anyway... I'm thinking of coaching soccer in America. Just a small school, somwhere quiet most likely." Minho nodded.
"I thought you would do acting? I mean, you are studing at University and everything." Jonghyun exclaimed.
"I'm sick of the entertainment industry, especially if they can't accept my love for Taemin. I want to start fresh."
"I'm going home for a while and then I might go and try and get a job at a dance school in New York." Taemin spoke up.
"So, you two are splitting up?" Jonghyun's voice broke and they all looked sympathetically at him.
"For now." Taemin said before twisting him neck to look into Minho's eyes, they spoke silently for a while before sighing and nodding.
"I want to do fashion design in Europe." Key spoke up.

Jonghyun looked surprisingly over Kibum, they  hadn't dicussed it yet but he knew he didn't want to split up like Taemin and Minho. But what if they did? He wasn't sure he could handle that, he had fought so hard to get Kibum he wasn't going to let go easily, considering they have only had a short time together.
"Jonghyun?" Jinki shocked him out of his daydream.
"I-I don't know yet." He blushed.
"Of course you don't Pabo." Kibum joked lightly when saw confusion in Jonghyun's eyes. Key rubbed comforting circles with his thumb against his hip.
"What about you Hyung?" Tamin's asked the leader.
"Um, I was offered a management position at another company for a new rookie band." Jinki replied.
"Wow, you are going to stay in the idol game?" Minho shifted under Taemin's weight, smirking slightly.
"I haven't accepted yet. I'm not sure I should." He told them.
"You should, you would be amazing at it." Kibum smiled encouragingly.
"Oh Hyung, I thought you would own a little side cart and sell chicken on the steet." Jonghyun joked.
"This is our last night here, we should do something to make this place our own, so we'll always remember who we are." Taemin spoke loudly, making everyone's attention to him.
"What do you mean?" Minho questioned.
"Well, we should carve our names into the wall." Taemin grinned and hoped off the floor. The rest of SHINee followed suit, pulling themselves from the ground.
"But, that would ruin the wood." Kibum wined.
"What do you suggest then?" Taemin pouted.
"Permanent marker?" Jinki said.
"Oh, ok." A smile lit up the maknae's face.
"how were you going to carve our names in there anyway? A kitchen knife?" Minho joked lightly.
"No Pabo... this." Taemin reached into his jacket and pulled out a pocket knife.
"Wow, someone take that from the Maknae." All the SHINee members eyes went wide as they looked at what he was holding.
"Holy crap, who gave you that?" Kibum snatched it away.
"Oh, it was a present." Taemin smiled widely.
"Ok, moving on." Jinki narrowed his eyes and made his way to the couch.
"Sometimes you are very scary Minnie." Minho threw an arm around Taemin.

Jinki grabbed one end of the couch and with great strength, pulled it away from the wall. It revealed a clean white wall, making a couch outline from the slightly dirtier white surrounding it.

"Oh, What filth we live in! I might just sleep outside tonight." Kibum squealed.
"Don't be so dramatic." Jonghyun rolled his eyes and pecked his cheek.

Jinki grabbed a permanent marker from the table neare by and signed his name to it. He smiled encouragingly at the rest of the members as they also signed their names and in the middle they wrote, Family is Forever, Shining SHINee. They snapped a few pictures with their phones for memory and pulled the couch back to it's original spot.

They continued joking and carrying on well into the night, all fearing that when the tour ended, so did their family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OK, so I only have one or two chapters left :( I'm sad it is ending, but I have been thinking of sequel recently... OoOoHh.... btw, thank you guys for all the support you have given me by either subscribing or commenting, i really love it :D anyways, i hope you guys liked it and till next time, stay safe and well, love allxx Toshie_Marie