Chapter 16 - I Love You

The Things You Do For The One You Love

(Jongkey ^^)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the day fell to night, the SHINee members seemed more relaxed around each other, like nothing had ever happened between them.

“Aish, I’m so tired from the flight; I’m going to go to bed early.” Taemin stretched pulling himself from the floor.
“But Minnie-ah, we haven’t finished the game.” Kibum pouted.
“Well, Jinki can have my money, Jonghyun can have my houses and Key… you can have my property.” Taemin pushed his monopoly pieces across the board smiling.
“What about me?” Minho whined.
“Nothing for you Hyung, you’re beating everyone.” Taemin flashed his famous Maknae smile at Minho. As they all turned back to the board, Minho watched as Minnie strut away from the group, watching him swing his hips purposely. Just before he slipped into his room, he gave Minho a sly smile and closed the door.

Was that an invitation? After what happened in Canada… Minho’s mind flashed back to that night and felt his cheeks heat up.

“MINHO-AH! Are you even listening? It’s your turn!” Jonghyun ed the dice into Minho’s hand but he had lost interest in playing.
“Um… I’m going to bed now too…” Minho rose from the ground and began to walk away.
“What? You too? Well, who gets your stuff?” Kibum complained, frowning.
“I don’t care.” Minho walked away like he was under a spell. Just as he was about to grab the door handle of Taemin’s room, Kibum called out;

“Uh, Minho… that’s not your room.”
“Uh… right.” Minho blushed and turned to rush to his own room.

Jinki and Kibum burst into laughter leaving a confused Jonghyun.

“Why’s everyone laughing? I don’t get it.” Jonghyun looked at the two other boys in confusion.
“Oh Jonghyun… didn’t you notice something different between those two when we came back?” Kibum smiled, looking over at Onew.
“Hmm… I wasn’t lying when I said I thought those two were sleeping together.” Jinki smiled back.
“What? I didn’t know that Taemin was gay! I thought you were joking.” Jonghyun looked shocked.
“I was a little unsure for a while there as well.`Kibum explained.
“When did you know…?” Jonghyun asked.
“Um… a year ago I started getting suspicions but it became obvious about three months ago.” Kibum seemed unfazed.
“Did you ever think I was…? Before I came out to you all?” Jonghyun asked. It was innocent enough but it instantly made Kibum feel uncomfortable. Jinki felt the tension between the two and rose from the ground.

“Good night.” Onew whispered before leaving hurriedly to his own room. Hearing the door click shut, Kibum looked into Jonghyun’s eyes before replying shyly.

‘I hoped. I know that is was a selfish thing to wish for but I have always felt…” Kibum looked back to the ground.
“What do you mean, ‘hoped’? How long have you… had feelings for me? I had no idea…” Jonghyun’s voice trailed off.
“That night we spent together, it wasn’t on a whim. I have loved you for a long time Jonghyun, you just never… noticed.” Kibum felt tears clouding his vision but he swallowed the lump in his throat and looked down.
“Kibum, I’m sorry for the things I said that day.” Jonghyun’s voice was soft and caring, a side of Jonghyun he rarely saw.

Kibum stayed silent so he continued;

“That day when I said everything we had was a lie, I’m sorry. I know it wasn’t true, I was just angry. But not at you yet I don’t know why I wasn’t, I mean you lied to me but I felt no anger towards you. I missed my family and I think I was a little scared. Scared to admit that I truly love you Kibum.”

In that moment, Kibum had pounced onto Jonghyun and pushed him to the floor and saddled his waist, sending monopoly pieces everywhere.

“Kibum, I-ahh.” Jonghyun tried to stutter out but quickly became distracted as Key began to place small butterfly kisses along his neck before gently on his earlobe. Jong’s hands felt around Kibum’s narrow waist and grabbed his arse, ing their hips together. Key let out a pleasant sigh and began to nibble along his earlobe before Jonghyun’s jawline with an eager tongue. Jong responded by grabbing the diva’s hair and bringing his mouth to his once again, smashing their lips together. He trashed his tongue into the youngers’ mouth making their tongues dance an rhythm to music only the two lovers could hear.

He missed this the most, the sweet, minty taste of Key’s mouth, the smoothness of his skin and his intoxicating smell. Pulling back, his eyes met Kibums’ and was surprised to see how much love and lust filled them. All his insecurities and doubts slip through the floor and it made him feel loved, safe. Jonghyun tried to speak again;

“I’m really sorry for every-“ He was cut off as Key lashed out and grabbed his growing with his hand and slowly massaged it through his tight jeans.
“Shut up Dino.” He whispered his nickname seductively as Jonghyun let out a moan, his back arching off the ground with his touch and  closed his eyes.

He’s driving me ing crazy. Jonghyun thought. Suddenly, he sat up and pushed Kibum off his body leaving him confused. He leaned down and grabbed Kibum around the waist and lifted him up over his shoulder, causing him to let out a girlish squeal.

“I’m going to you so hard.” He growled at Key who only giggled as they moved down the hallway to the bedroom.
“Oh~ Such determination.” Kibum felt his heart feeling full of life again.

I love this stupid Dino so much. Key thought in bliss as they entered the bedroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok... i needed JongKey back together, it was too sad for me to keep them apart. I hope you liked it, i haven't written much stuff like this before so i hope it was ok -.-' i tried to get them as into character as much as possible. I was wondering, should i make a small one-shot story on the side that has what happened between Taemin and Minho in Canada?? This chapter was a product of what happens when my mind falls into the gutter and this picture doesn't help:

Anyway, now that i have finished all my exams *throws confetti*, i will be updating more often. The more comments i get, the faster ill update, they really give me motivation to write. And a big thank u to all my wonderful subscribers, you are all the reason i keep writing. :D Thank you for reading, i love you all xx