Trouble

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

Your Pov

 

Three days has passed and so far avoiding works, but still it’s quite annoying receiving glares throughout the whole school.

Jealous es.

Exo was so relieve to know that my relationship with Baekhyun is just force and temporary. They really could not believe that I’m Baekhyun’s girlfriend.

Baekhyun has been more annoying lately. He’s always clinging to me or rather what he says protecting. It’s very obvious that he’s just using that reason to annoy me, well it sure is working.

I woke up early. I have no desire to go to school with Baekhyun so I went to school without waiting for him. I entered the school building and was immediately greeted by jealous glares of students. I sighed and went directly to my locker. I opened my locker, and guess what I saw? Letters from anonymous haters.

Okay I’m getting tired of this.

I gather all of the letters then throw all of it in a nearby trash can. I saw someone approaching me. She kinda looks familiar.

“What are you doing ?”

Oh yeah, she’s one of the girls who threatened me last time.

“Uhmm, can’t you see I’m trying to throw all these letters. Is there a problem?”

“Yes there is!”

“Oh really? Why would you have a problem with it? Did you write one of these s?”

“Yes, why? Did you like what I wrote there? I wrote it with pure hatred .”

“Oh well, thank you but no thanks. I did not read your letter, it was no worth to read such .” I smiled at her.

I was about to walk away when she suddenly grabbed my arm tightly.

“Where are you going? We are not yet finish.”

“Finish? Why did we start anything?” I looked at her innocently.

“Why you don’t remember. Didn’t I tell you, that once you touch our Baekhyun oppa you would be given a hurtful punishment?”

“Yeah I remembered. But what I not remember is Baekhyun being yours.”

She glared at me.

“Oh speechless aren’t we?”

“You bi—“

“What’s going on?” Baekhyun glared at her.

“Ahh oppa, nothing I’m just talking to your girlfriend. Ah I’m gonna go now, bye.”

She left quickly with her gang.

Pshh, what a brave girl.

“Yah! Why did you leave without me?!”

I just rolled my eyes then walk away.

“Yah!”

“What?!”

“Why did you left without me?!”

“Because I hate you.”

“Yeah but could you push aside your hate. You were almost bullied by them.”

“Oh yeah who’s fault was it in the first place?”

“Mine, but that doesn’t matter! You should be careful you know!”

“Stop acting like you’re my boyfriend!”

“I am your boyfriend!”

“Arghh, go away! I don’t need you!”

“Fine!” He shouted and left.

What is wrong with you Baekhyun?!

 

---

 

 Me and Jooyeon decided to eat lunch at the rooftop, since I don’t want to be with Baekhyun for a while.

“Wahh, it’s so peaceful here!” Jooyeon shouted.

“Jooyeon, you’re being too noisy!” I playfully scolded her.

“Why? No one is here.”

“I’m here.”

“Psh, you don’t count.” She gave me a mehrong.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

“So, why are we eating here? You should be with your playboy boyfriend.”

“No, no, no don’t call him my boyfriend. That’s just so wrong!”

“Okay, okay. So reason?”

“Err, we kinda had a fight.”

“Fight? Woah a love quarrel.”

“Yah!”

“Hahaha. So, what happened?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“What is it?”

“Eh, long story.”

“Ehhhhh.”

“Ugh, we had a fight because he’s being too protective and I know he’s only doing it so he can annoy me.”

“What if he’s really being protective because he cares about you?”

“Eww, no. Trust me he’s only annoying me.”

“Hmm, whatever you say.”

He cares for me? I don’t think so. But maybe he does care? But Baekhyun hates me why would he care, and why would I care if he cares back? Ahh, I’m being weird.

 

 

---

The bell for dismissal rang. Finally, I want to go home and rest.

“Bye, Jooyeon!” I glanced at Baekhyun, who was happily flirting with another girl. Wow, even though he’s in a relationship he could still enjoy his self with other girls. What a manwhore.

I was about to go out but then the teacher asked me if I could bring a stack of his paper works in the teacher lounge since he still needs to do something important

The teacher lounge is located near the end of the building, so it took a while for me to arrive.

“Uhh, paper works from Mr. Kang.”

“Ah ne, kamsamnida.”

I was walking to the school’s exit peacefully when suddenly someone grabbed both my hands then pulled me towards to the School’s rooftop.

By the time we got to the rooftop, one girl pushed me hard.

“Yah! What was that for?”  

“Really you don’t know what you did?” The girl that I encountered this morning said.

“Oh just shut up! Yeah I’ve stolen your Baekhyun oppa, can’t you just face reality?! Even if Baekhyun is single he will never ever like a like you.”

She suddenly pushed me hard more harder than the first one, making me fall.

, why does my ankle hurt?

“!” She shouted angrily, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

 “Unnie, don’t cry. I’ll handle her, girls you know what to do!”

I tried standing up but failed, my ankle was hurting so much. I think I might have sprained it when I fell.

not now, I’m not showing that I’m weak.

“Why are you gonna beat me up? Well that’s a pity. You guys are so low you know?”

“Shut up!” A girl with short, colored hair kicked me.

“Really? That’s the best you can do?”

Another girl with long hair slapped me.

“Weak, you guys are all weak!”

that hurts! I want to shout for help but that would make me look weak and frail.

They continue to beat me up. It freaking hurts I could see some of my blood staining the floor, and I could feel bruises all over my body. I couldn’t do anything, I can’t stand up. I closed my eyes, I feel so weak right now.

Baekhyun where are you? I thought you’ll protect me.

Unexpectedly the door slammed open, I still kept my eyes closed. I could hear shouting but the voice seems not the person I expected.

The person came near to me.

“Mihyun, are you alright?”

I opened my eyes to reveal the person I did not expect.

 

Kyungsoo.

 

 


Hi guys nyahahaaha OuO 

Hope you like this update~