Fake Date and Jealousy?

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

Your POV

 

 

“So I’ll be going now, Su Hwa is already waiting for me. Luhan and Sehun will be here any minute.”

“Okay.”  I took a seat on one of the bench.

“Okay, bye!” Baekhyun said as he left.

“Goodluck with your date, playboy!”

He looked back at me then smirked. “Of course.”

I rolled my eyes.

Minutes later the HunHan couple arrived.

“Noona~” Sehun cooed then he took a seat beside you.

“Hi Mihyun. Did you wait long?” Luhan asked and waved at you.

“Yeah! I’ve been waiting for hours.” I joked.

“Really? I’m sorry. Sehun has been begging me too buy him Bubble tea, but when we arrived at the Bubble tea store, his favourite was out of stock so he decided not to buy anymore. That’s why were late, because of Sehun!”

“Yah hyung!” Sehun pushed Luhan with a pout.

“Dude, I was just kidding! No need to be so serious.” I laughed.

“Yah, you made me worried for nothing!” Luhan playfully scolded me.

“Haha. Look at Sehun, you angered him. Now he’s pouting like a scolded kid.”

“Sehun-ah, I’m sorry. Forgive hyung?” Luhan sweet talked him. Sehun continued pouting.

“Sehun~ Mian~” Luhan interwined his fingers with Sehun.

“Okay hyung.” Sehun smiled widely.

“I’m still here. Are you sure you guys are just bestfriends?” I wiggled my eyebrows.

“Yah, of course!” They both said in unison. I chuckled.

“So do you want to buy ice cream?”

“Sure!” They both answered smiling widely.

“You guys are so meant for each other. Even answering and smiling in unison. Such a cute couple both of you would be.” I teased.

“Yah!”

I stood up then made my way to the Ice cream stand. “Come on guys, I want chocolate.”

 

The three of us were seating on a swing at the park’s playground while our ice cream.

“Oh hyung! You have something on your upper lip.” Sehun wiped Luhan’s lips.

Pshh what a couple.

“Thanks Sehun.” Luhan smiled.

“Are you guys dating? Am I being a third wheel?” I teased them, they glared at me.

“Kidding, kidding.” I chuckled.

“Yoon! Yong! Where are you guys?!” That voice sounds familiar.

I looked at the direction of the shouting.

Oh, it’s Kyungsoo.

He seems to look troubled. I wonder what’s wrong.

“Look it’s Kyungsoo hyung!” Kyungsoo right away looked at us, by the time Sehun mentioned his name.

“Oh you guys are here too.” Kyungsoo said as he walked to us.

“What’s up? Is there something wrong?” I asked.

He scratches his head. “I was playing hide and seek with two kids from the orphanage where my mom works at, Yoon and Yong they are fraternal twins, one boy and one girl. I said to them that they could only hide around the playground, but I’ve searched everywhere! I can’t seem to find them and I’m really really worried! Mom is going to kill me if she knew I lost them!”

“Kyungsoo relax! We’ll help you find Yoon and Yong.” Luhan said.

“Really?” He asked with big eyes, bigger than his usual.

 “Of course!” I smiled at him.

“Thank you guys! Come on, let’s find them!”

We split up into two groups, me and Kyungsoo and the HunHan couple. We looked for them at the Right side of the park while Sehun and Luhan looked at the Left side.

“This is hopeless! We can’t find them.” Kyungsoo said losing hope.

“Relax, will find them eventually.” I smiled at him.

But then we heard small giggles from behind the tree in front of us. Me and Kyungsoo stared at each other with wide eyes then hurriedly went behind the tree. There they were, Yoon and Yong.

“Yoon! Yong!”

“Kyungsoo appa! You found us!” The cute girl giggled, I guess she’s Yoon and the boy is Yong.

Appa.

Kyungsoo crouched down to their level. “You guys worried me so much! I thought I lost both of you! Didn’t I say only to hide around the playground?” Kyungsoo scolded both of them.

“Appa! I told Yoon to just hide behind the Slide, but she didn’t listen to me.” Yong reasoned.

“M-Mianhae, appa.” Yoon was on the verge of crying, but then Kyungsoo hugged both of them.

“It’s alright. Just don’t ever do anything that would worry appa again. Arasso?”

“Ne.” Both said in unison.

I was watching them, wow Kyungsoo is so fatherly. I wonder if Baekhyun would be also that sweet if we ever end up getting married to each other and had children. Wait. What the heck am I saying? My thoughts were disturbed when the two kids were suddenly staring at me intently.

“Appa, who’s she?” Yong asked, eyes with interest.

“Oh she—“

“Is she umma?” My eyes widen. U-umma?

“Ahh n-no, she’s Mihyun.”

“Oh, Mihyun unnie, Eh, I want to call her umma!” Yoon said in a happy tone.

“Yeah, Umma!”

I was watching the two kids in amusement.

“B-bu—“

“It’s fine.” I stated.

“W-what?”

“It’s alright! You’re their appa, right? So they don’t have a umma. I can be their umma!” I smiled widely.

“Are you sure?” He asked a bit unsure.

“Of course.”

His face brightend then he smiled.

Both of us settled under the tree with Yoon and Yong in the middle.

We were all playing and doing random stuffs with the kids. Kyungsoo is so fatherly, I think he’ll end up a great father one day.

“So appa, do you love umma?” Yoon asked.

Kyungsoo’s cheeks were colored a deep shade of red. Even his ears.  Cute.

“U-uhm, I guess so but as a f-frie---“

“Omona! Appa loves Umma!” Yoon squealed.

“Of course they do! Appas always loves Ummas.”

Kyungsoo was looking like a tomato, he looks so cute when he’s embarrassed.

Yoon and Yong was picking flowers at the nearby bush infront of us. Leaving me and Kyungsoo under the tree.

“Look, I didn’t meant I love you. Uhmm, of course I do! Bu—“

“I know, I know. Haha.You tense up too much.” I chuckled.

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t need to apologize.” I smiled.

“So do you want to know their story? Yoon and Yong?”

I nodded.

“Well as I said, they are kids from the orphanage where my mom is working at. They were the first kids who I took care of. The first day I met them was three years ago, when they were still two years old. I was like a parent to them, I feeded them, bathed them, even taught them how to walk and talk. The reason why these kids are orphans is because their mother died by giving birth to them. The woman was a single mother. Their dad left their mom, when their mom got pregnant. Until now, no one knows where their dad is…”

“That’s sad…”

“I know. That’s why I love these two children. If they don’t have a dad, I would gladly be their appa.”

“And I’ll gladly be their umma.”

He smiled. “Thanks by the way, for helping me find them and well, for being their umma.”

“Sure, that’s what friends are for.” I smiled back then turned my attention back to the kids who were picking flowers.

 

---

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Let’s take a seat.” I said to Su Hwa.

So far the date was doing great. We decided to rest since we’ve been strolling around the park for a while. Su Hwa is so beautiful. I mean, gosh she was wearing a short dress and her milky legs were showing. She is truly a goddess.

“So far are you enjoying?” I asked her cheekily.

“Of course! But wait, I think there’s something missing…” She pouted.

Woah, even if she pouts, she still looks so y!

“And what is that beautiful?”

She leaned closer to my ear. “You…haven’t kissed me yet.” She whispered ily.

“Oh I’m sorry, I forgot. Good thing you reminded me.” I winked at her.

I leaned closer to her, are lips centimeters away. When suddenly I heard giggles behind the tree in front of me, which made me stop.

“Yah, oppa!” Wait, that voice sounds familiar. I peeked behind the tree.

And guess what I saw? Kyungsoo and Mihyun giggling and laughing with each other.

Why the hell is Mihyun with Kyungsoo?! Didn’t I invite Sehun and Luhan to accompany her?! But why is she with Kyungsoo?!

Why am I feeling like this? I feel so weird. Is like I’m angry.

“Oppa, why did you stop?” Su Hwa was looking at me with round eyes.

“I'm sorry.” I smiled. “So let’s continue.” I smirked.

I leaned closer to her, our lips practically brushing.

“Mihyun umma! Kyungsoo appa!” This statement made me push Su Hwa away.

What?! Umma? Appa?

“Oppa! What’s your problem?!” Su Hwa asked irritated.

“Oh, uhm.. I’m sorry.” I scratched my head.

“If you don’t want to kiss me, I’ll be going.” She stood up, but I quickly held her wrist.

“No, I like—no. I love to kiss you! But can you do me a favor?”

“What?!” She asked annoyed.

“Can you buy me strawberry ice cream?”

“Why?”

“Because the more sweeter our lips are. The more greater the kiss would be.” I whispered seductively. Which made her grin.

“Okay oppa, wait for me.” She winked. I need Su Hwa to leave for a while so I can spy on Mihyun and Kyungsoo. By the time she was out of sight. I quickly looked at Mihyun and Kyungsoo. They were playing with two kids.

“Appa look at these beautiful flowers, give it to umma.” The cute little girl said.

Kyungsoo shyly gave the flowers to Mihyun, making Mihyun blush.

Oh no, you can’t do that to my girlfriend! Never ever.

“Umma! Kiss appa in the cheek! He’s being too sweet.” The little boy said.

No, don’t even try Mihyun.

Mihyun shyly leaned closer to Kyungsoo's cheek, giving him a slight peck. My eyes widen. What the hell Mihyun?!

Bad timing, Su Hwa came back.

“Oppa, here’s our strawberry ice cream.” She said while her ice cream. Seductively.

“Let’s seat on another bench.” I said as I grabbed her wrist. We sat on a bench far away from where Mihyun and Kyungsoo were.

Why am I feeling like this? Like I’m disappointed or something.

“Now let’s continue shall we.” I said, but I don’t feel like kissing her anymore.

This time I let her be the one to kiss me. Her lips were hovering mine when suddenly my phone rang.

“Oh, what now?!” She was clearly frustrated.

I answered my phone. “Yoboseyo?”

“Baekhyun, how’s the date? Everything fine?” Mom asked.

“Ah yes, yes.”

“Can I talk to Mihyun?” Oh .

“U-uh she’s in the restroom.”

“Oppa, I’m here, not in the restroom!”

“Baekhyun who was that?” Mom asked.

“U-uhm, Mihyun.”

“Oppa! I’m not Mihyun!”

“That’s not Mihyun. Baekhyun what’s going on?” Oh no, I got caught.

“U-uhm..”

“Byun Baekhyun, wherever you are, go home this instant.”

“Bu---“ Before I could finish what I’m saying, mom hung up.

“I have to go home.”

“You know what? Fine, go. There are many guys out there who are more handsome than you and also absolutely much a great kisser than you. Wow I didn’t expect that I’ll have the worst date from you. Byun Baekhyun, playboy and one of the most popular guys in school. Wow just wow.” She stood up then left.

“Wait! Don’t go! We haven’t had our kiss yet!”

 She continued walking.

 “Okay leave me! You’re just one of my girls anyway! You’re nothing!” I shouted to her. She look back at me. I thought she was about to apologize but then. ‘SLAP’ I held my cheek as I gaped at her.

“Hmph whatever jerk.” Then she left.

I can’t believe she slapped me! That !

I quickly went to the tree where Mihyun and Kyungsoo is. Pshh, Kyungsoo. They were not there, they must have left.  Argh, I am so dead.

 

 

Your POV

 

We were on our way to the orphanage, to take the kids home. Sehun and Luhan were carrying Yoon. The kids were happy to have found another two appas. At first Yoon thought Luhan was a girl, which made Sehun laugh hard. It took us minutes to explain that Luhan is a boy not a girl.

We soon arrived at the orphanage and was greeted by Mrs. Do, Kyungsoo’s mom.

“Thanks for accompanying these kids.” Mrs. Do smiled.

“You’re welcome.” Suddenly my phone rang. Mom is calling. Oh no.

“Ahh, yoboseyo?”

“Mihyun! Go home this instant. Baekhyun is here.” She hung up.

Oh god, they know.

“Kyungsoo, I need to go home now.”

“Why? Is there something wrong?” He asked worriedly.

“Uh something like that. I’m going home now, bye.”

“Okay.” Kyungsoo gave you slight nod.

“Wait, before you could go. Would you visit the orphanage again?” Mrs. Do. asked.

“Of course. I would definitely want to see Yoon and Yong again.” I smiled sincerely.

“Okay, be sure to visit again soon.” She smiled back.

I nodded then made my way to the exit to get home and ready to face my mother’s wrath.

 

---

 

I arrived home. There they were Baekhyun, mom and Mrs. Byun. I utter a sigh.

“Uhm hello?” I fake a smile.

“Don’t hello me, sit.” I sat beside Baekhyun who was looking down at his feet, like a scolded puppy. For the first time, I thought Baekhyun was cute.

“So why did you agree to Baekhyun?” Mom asked with a poker face.

“Err.. because I don’t want to have a date with him.”

“Really? Mihyun, really? That’s your reason?’ Mom sighed.

“It’s all my fault not hers.” Baekhyun stated. I looked at him, he’s defending me.

“Well, it’s both your fault. So if you didn’t have a date today. You’ll have a date tomorrow.”

No one uttered a single word from both of us.

“No one’s complaining? Then it’s settled. Tomorrow you guys would have a date. If both of you won’t comply. You’ll be forced again to have a date the next day.” Both of us nodded.

“Okay then, go to your room Mihyun.” I glanced at Baekhyun before going upstairs to my room. Damn, so we’re really having a date tomorrow.

 

---

 

 

Minutes later, my phone vibrated. I got a text from Baekhyun.

 

I’m sorry, for getting you in trouble….

 

 No it’s alright, half of it is my fault too…’  I replied, it’s really my fault too anyways.

 

So we are gonna have a date tomorrow. Sorry..

 

Why are you sorry?

 

Because I said I’ll give you one day of peace but I guess you’ll not have peace tomorrow because of me.

 

Nah it’s alright. Just promise me you won’t be a jerk tomorrow.

 

I promise I won’t.I smiled widely not knowing why.

 

Okay so see you tomorrow, goodnight :) ‘

 

Goodnight :) 

 

Maybe this date won’t be so bad. Who knows maybe I’ll enjoy it.

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Why am I feeling so weird before, when I saw Mihyun pecked Kyungsoo’s cheek.

Am I jealous? No. That’s impossible. Byun Baekhyun is never jealous of anyone.

Byun Baekhyun is Byun Baekhyun. Playboy, jerk and popular.

But for some reason I’m kinda excited for tomorrows date.

Maybe I’m sick, ugh. I hate you Mihyun.

I hate you so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 


So I had fun writing this chap. But it seems a little crappy Idek. Hmm.. Kyungsoo appa and Mihyun umma? Hahaha. 

Well in the next chap it will be their FIRST REAL DATE! Woohoo~ All about Mihyun and Baekhyun:) So stay tune for the next update >< 

Oh yeah do you guys believe at these new 'Exo Comeback' rumors?

I really don't know what to believe anynore OTL, They say that they'll perform their new song at the Dream Concert, but then it's confirmed that they'll perform Mama and history =__= let's just wait patiently orz

 

Ps. @matoki_angel, GOOD GUESS  (≧σ≦)