Protect

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

Your POV

 

“WHAT?! NO WAY!” One of Baekhyun’s fangirls shouted.

. I am so dead.

Shouts of complains and jealousy can be heard, especially from his fangirls.

 “What? Oppa is taken no way!”

“Why her? She isn’t even pretty!”

“No is this a joke?”

“Oppa is mine!”

“But oppa I thought you hate her?”

“Oppa you don’t deserve someone who treats you like bull.”

“I’ll teach her a lesson later of stealing my oppa.”

“What a stealing our oppa!”

“Kwon Mihyun get ready.”

I looked at Baekhyun who was enjoying all of these.

By the time he stepped down the chair, I quickly grabbed his hand the dragged him outside the cafeteria.

“What the Baekhyun?!”

“Woah, woah. Chill no need to be mad.”

I grabbed his collar bringing his face near to mine, surprising him.

“What do you mean chill? You are ing ruining my life Baekhyun!”

“What’s wrong with stating our status in public? You should be proud having a relationship with me.” 

“You know I hate attention!”

“I know, that is my big surprise! I know you hate attention so I stated our relationship in the public. That’s what you get messing with me.” He smirked.

I held his collar tightly. “This is no time for smirking! I am gonna be killed by your fangirls! Don’t you know that?!”

“Princess, don’t be so overreacting.”

“I am not overreacting!”

“Yes you are. I had like hundreds of girlfriends, and they are still alive.”

“There is a difference between me and your other girlfriends. Your girlfriends last for one day or less, so they have no problem with that, while I last for 2 ing months. Almost all your girlfriends are es, that’s why they are still alive because your fangirls don’t dare to bother them. Almost all your girlfriends are queenkas that’s why your fangirls don’t bother them because they are respected. I am not known as nor am I a queenka so they have no freaking problem of killing me! Oh there’s another one, I am freaking hated by all your fangirls because they are all jealous of me being your freaking neighbour and ex-childhood friend!”

“Oh yeah, haha.” Baekhyun chuckled.

I pushed him on the wall. “This is no time for laughing! I’m gonna die, but let’s look on the bright side I won’t get married to you if I get killed. Haha.”

“Yah, yah! You are going crazy!”

I let go of him. "Am I? Argh, this is all your fault! Your pride is too big!”

“Hey, everything will be alright.”

“Alright?! What do you mean alright?!”

Baekhyun cupped my face, then leaned closer.

“As long as I’m your boyfriend no one would dare hurt you.”

He leaned closer then pecked my cheek, he smirked at me before leaving. My eyes widen.

“You Bastard!” I shouted at him as I wiped my cheek vigorously.

Yeah right, you’re gonna protect me then you’ll leave me here all alone.

Typical Baekhyun.


Hi guys, here is a short update!

Hope you liked it even if it is sort of crappy:)

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE