First Date: Part 2

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

Your POV

 

“You eat too much ice cream.” Baekhyun stated while his precious strawberry flavour ice cream.

“So? You’re eating too much too, what’s the difference?”

“Well, I take my time eating mine while you eat like a pig.” He chuckled.

I glared at him then scooped a bit of ice cream using my finger then smeared it at Baekhyun’s right cheek.

“Yah!” He wiped his cheek.

“That’s what you get for messing with me.” I was about to give him a mehrong but then he abruptly smeared ice cream at the point of my nose. “Hey!” He laughed at me while I gave him a dark glare.

“This is war.” I smeared plenty of ice cream at his forehead. “Yah, oh it’s on.” Baekhyun gave me a smug smile. We were both smearing each other ice cream and laughing our asses out.

“Omo, what a weird couple.” I heard a woman whispered behind us. Me and Baekhyun looked at each other then burst into fits of laughter.

“Look at us, we look like idiots!” I said still laughing.

 “I know.” He smeared ice cream on my lips.

I the ice cream off. “Yah!”

“Come on let’s clean our face, it’s getting kinda sticky.”

 

 

“So Baek, where do you wanna go next?” I asked him since we’ve been strolling around Lotte World for a while. Baekhyun halt into a stop, letting me bump into his back since I was trailing behind him.

 “Woah, I want this one.”

“Hmmm…” I look at the direction of where he’s looking at.

Oh no.

“Let’s go inside the haunted house!” Baekhyun pulled me quickly towards the haunted house.

“Uhh Baek, you want to try other rides first before this?”

“Why? Are you scared?” He smirked. Ugh.

“No, I was just worrying that maybe you would wet yourself again because you’re scared.” I lied. Of course I’ll lie, I don’t want to get teased by Baekhyun just like what I did to him before.

“Sure, whatever you say.” Baekhyun gave me a ‘You’re lying’ look.

“Let’s go, we’re next.” I scoffed.

As we enter the haunted house, I immediately hear some howls and whispers, noises that usually ghosts could make. Even though I was feeling super scared, I still remain calm looking outside. This is just a haunted house with fake ghosts nothing is real, yeah.

“You scared?” He asked with a slight smirk and a wry smile.

“You wet?” I retorted, while laughing hard. Unexpectedly, someone gripped my shoulder. I slowly look back, and a scary ghost or whatever is looking at me. I screamed and because of my fear, I totally run away from that monster.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Hey!” I could hear Baekhyun calling me from behind, but I just ignored him since I’m running for my life.

After a few minutes of running, eventually I got tired and stopped. I took a look behind. Oh fudge, Baekhyun is nowhere to be seen. I’m lost. Suddenly I heard howls, why did he not follow me?! I tried looking for him even though I was freaking scared because in any minute a ghost can appear beside me.

“Baekhyun? Where are you?” I tried calling his name but no answer. The whispers keep on getting louder and louder, I swear I am freaking out. Baekhyun where are you? I decided to just leave this place alone without him but I can’t because I am freaking lost. I was about to go to the left path when unexpectedly someone back hug me. “Boo.” I screamed then impetuously kick the ghost or whatever it is at the knee.

“Ouch! Can you please stop hitting me! It freaking hurts!” Baekhyun groaned while crouching down rubbing his knee vigorously reducing the pain.

“Baekhyun!” I heaved a relieve sigh. “You scared me! Don’t you know you almost gave me a heart attack?!” I shouted while calming myself.

“And do you know that you almost broke my knee?!”

“Ah, mianhae. I thought you were a ghost! Who would not be scared if they were back hugged inside a haunted house and been whispered Boo?!” I was half angry at Baekhyun for scaring me and half happy that he is here.

“You got a point there.” He laughed.

“It’s not funny idiot!” I was feeling mad at him, he scared me so damn hard then he’ll laugh it out! What a jerk.

“Haha. Okay, okay I’m sorry.” He was still laughing, the nerve of this kid. I step hard on his foot making him yelp. “Yah! What’s your problem!?”

I quickly left him even though I’m scared being alone in the dark with….ghosts. Ugh, darn it. I can handle this. I’m not scared of stupid ghosts. They are not even real, so what should I problem? I’ll kick their if they’ll go near me. If I can handle Baekhyun, I can handle stupid ghosts.

Ignoring the fact that I’m trembling, I continue to walk and to find the exit of this haunted house. I turn left, I turn right. This is useless I can’t find the damn exit. It’s like I’m trapped in a maze. I was walking silently.. too silent. I didn’t realize I bumped into someone, I thought it was Baekhyun but no. It looks like a freaking white lady with blood all over its face. I screamed what else would I react?! I tried running but the bloody lady is trying to catch up with me.

I was going to different directions but the Lady is still catching up. I stopped since it was a dead end. I closed my eyes, not knowing what else to do. I could hear footsteps nearing me. I closed my eyes tightly, maybe it would go away if I didn’t react or something. The footsteps are definitely coming near my direction.

 The ghost or whatever it is held my shoulders making me yelp, but the most unexpected thing happened. I was being hugged. And this is definitely Baekhyun, I could smell his scent. I tried to squirm out of his embrace but failed.

“Y-yah why are you hugging me?”

“Calming you down.” Those are the exact words I told him earlier.

“You are really a scaredy cat huh?” He chuckled.

“That doesn’t make you different, you’re also scared with those extreme rides.”

“Hmm, you’re right. But I did not expect that you would be so scared of ghosts.”

“They..were scary alright?!” Baekhyun laughed while patting my back, he nuzzled his nose against the crook of my neck. Which made me stiften and well..blush.

“Y-yah, w-what happened to t-the ghost?” I asked trying to ignore the ticklish feeling.

“Oh, I told her to stop following you.” He backed away a little bit. Which is weird because it kinda made me disappointed.

“H-how did you?” How did he manage to stop the bloody lady from chasing me?

“I don’t know, I just told her to back off then she left.” He smiled.

“You were not even scared?”

“Nah, I can’t be scared for my girlfriend.” He winked.

I scoffed. “Really? Then what about at the rolle----“ He put a finger on my lips, shutting me up.

“That’s a different story.” I rolled my eyes then removed his finger on my lips.

“Baek, let’s get out of here. I don’t want to stay here any longer.”

“Aww, my poor princess so scared.” He teased. I glared at him.

“Kidding! C’mon I know where the exit is.”

“Really? How?” I was surprised. I couldn’t even find it, how did he?

“Eh, I don’t know. I guess I have instincts.” He joked.

“Whatever, let’s go. Seriously it’s super scary here.” It also surprises me that no ghosts had scared us since we’ve been here long enough. Baekhyun nodded, he started to lead the way but then he stopped walking halfway.

“Why? Something wrong?” Baekhyun extended his right hand to me. I stared at his hand with confusion. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, then grabbed my hand interwining his fingers with mine. I was about to ask why when he spoke up. “If you’re gonna ask me why I’m holding your hand, it’s because maybe you’ll run away again if you saw a ghost.”

I tried to pull my hand away but his grip is too tight. “You don’t need to. I’m not gonna run anyomore.”

“Psh, yeah right. Besides I want to hold my girlfriend’s hand.” He says cheekily. I did not response since I just really want to go out from this stupid haunted house and maybe I could need a hand to calm me down if ever I see a ghost. And to be honest his hand feels really warm and soft, I like the feeling of his hand. I just like his hands nothing more…

Finally, we have exit that freaking place. Ah, fresh air! I’ll never ever want to go inside a haunted house ever again.

“It feels good to be out!” I shouted once we were outside, I noticed that I was still holding his hand. Should I pull my hand away or not. Before I could even decide Baekhyun let go of my hand making me frown unconsciously.

“So next ride?” He asked. I looked around for a while

“Hmmm, oh I want to ride the Crazy Bumper Cars!”

“Really? Are you sure enough to handle that?” He jokingly questioned me. “Whatever, let’s go!”

 

 

 

After riding almost every ride around Lotte World both of us settled at a nearby bench eating Cotton Candy that Baekhyun brought since he wants to eat something sweet that isn’t ice cream.

“Ahh I’m tired! I want to go home.” I exclaimed.

“No, one last ride then we go home!”

“Ehhh~” I whined.

“C’mon let’s go!” He forced me to stand up then we head our way to the ride he wants.

“What are we gonna ride anyway?”

“Hmm, something scary and super duper extreme.”

“But didn’t we agree to each other that we will not ride rides that would sc----“  “We’re here.”

Here we are standing infront of a Carousel ride. Wow, so extreme.

“I thought it would be scary and super duper extreme?” I questioned.

“I was just joking. Let’s ride this, this will be the last one promise.”

“But why this ride?”

“I dunno, I just felt like it. Come on let’s go.”

I took a seat at one of the horses, Baekhyun took a seat behind me.

“Why behind me? Take a seat at the other horse!”

“Ehhh~ I want to be with my girlfriend.” He pouted.

“Stop it, it doesn’t suit you.”

“But I’m cuteeee~” He did aegyo. Shoot that was cute. I ignored him.

The ride started moving, it’s been a while since I last ride a carousel.

“I feel like a kid again.”

Baekhyun s his arms around my waist, startling me. “Ya—“

“Shhh, I want to rest at your back.” I can’t help but to blush.

“W-what? What do you mean?” I tried not to stutter. He did not answer, he continued to rest his chin on my left shoulder.

 For the first time, I thought that we were really a couple. A real couple.

The ride soon ended.

Baekhyun yawned, looking like a tired puppy. “Let’s go home, I’m super tired.” I nodded.

 

 

 

Time flies so fast, here we are nearing home. I can’t believe that I survive a date with Baekhyun. It was actually nice. He was not a complete jerk today, but it was because of the deal. I wonder if we didn’t made the deal, would he not act like this?

“Oh we’re home.” I said as I stood infront of my house gate.

“Yeah, well to be honest I enjoyed our date.” Baekhyun smiled widely.

“Yeah, me too. Uhmm, so it’s kinda late I’ll go inside now okay?”

“Wait!”

“Huh?” He leaned closer to me but I quickly covered his lips knowing that he’ll kiss my cheek again.

I wiggled my finger. “No peck in the cheek Baek.” I was going to enter my house but was pulled back by Baekhyun kissing my forehead lightly. My mouth fell ajar and my eyes widen.

"Y-yah!"

"You said no kiss on the cheek right? So I kissed your forehead."

"B-but."

“See you tomorrow, princess.” He offhandedly waved goodbye at me as he enter his house. Leaving me dumbfounded.

 

---

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

I slumped back at my bed, resting my arm on my forehead. I was about to sleep but the sudden memory came to me when Mihyun slept on my shoulder this morning, when we were at the bus. I can’t help but to feel my heart rapidly beating. It feels so weird. I was staring at her the whole time she was sleeping, and I couldn’t help but to be attracted by her serene sleeping face.  And when I hold her hand, I feel something different.

I feel so weird.

I might be as well crazy.

Super crazy for feeling these stupid things for Kwon Mihyun.

 

 

 


I'm sorry this should be posted a little earlier but Exo's Comeback kinda got in the way ;A;

Well hope you like this chappie! Is so cheesy! BUT CHEESE IS GOOD! I guess? OTL

LETS SPAZZZZZZZ~

 

LETS WAIT FOR MORE TEASERS TOMORROW <3

OH YEAH I'LL PROMOTE MY BESTIE'S STORY FOR ALL THOSE WHO STAN KAI PLS READ THIS C:

Tell Me You're Mine and Only Mine