Avoiding

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

Your POV

 

 

After Baekhyun left, I decided to go to the school’s garden, afraid that maybe other students will give me judging stares once I enter the canteen. The school’s garden is my most favourite place and also the safest place in school. No one really goes there, I don’t really know why, the garden is really beautiful, maybe they were just too busy with their own lives in the canteen.

I settled myself on a nearby tree. The place was so peaceful that I almost forgot all my problems with Baekhyun. Ahhh, what am I gonna do? Baekhyun’s fangirls are too aggressive. I don’t even get why they like him so much even though he is such a big jerk.

There is this one time when I got surrounded by them, I was all alone at that time, Jooyeon had something important to do that day that’s why she left early. I was ready to go home but then someone grabbed my hand then pushed me on the wall, it hurt like hell but I didn’t gave them a reaction, I don’t want to show my weak side.

They were all shouting at me to not steal they’re Baekhyun oppa away and blah blah blah . They must have seen me and Baekhyun going home together or going to school together. It’s not my fault that we’re neighbors, If I had a chance I’ll move to another house kilometres away from Baekhyun’s house.

They were all crowding at me that time. The only way to escape that time is to push one of them away then run, which I eventually did. I ran with them following behind me, good thing I was a fast runner heh, but gosh, they’re energy is endless. Luckily, Chanyeol oppa was there to stop the girls. The last sentence I heard from them is “Okay, we’re not gonna hurt you! But just dare touch our Baekhyun, or else” Chanyeol oppa warned them to never hurt me again or else he’ll have to deal with them again.

To be honest, they kinda scared me. I mean, who wouldn’t be scared by someone who is like threatening your life? They’re just like saesang fans.

Ahh, I came here to be in peace not to panic on his fangirls. Stupid Baekhyun for endangering my life. Stupid. Stupid.

I heard footsteps behind me.

Oh shoot. Are they here now? No, I’m not yet ready to die!

The footsteps came nearer and nearer.

Oh !

Then the stranger clasps my shoulder making me slap her hand away.

“Yah Mihyun that hurts!” Jooyeon said while her hand.

I sighed in relief. “Mian, I thought you were one of Baekhyun’s fangirls.”

“What? No!”

“I know, I know I’m just paranoid I guess.”

“Why?”

“Because they will kill me for stealing their Baekhyun oppa.”

“No they won’t as long as you stick with your boyfriend, they won’t hurt you. Oh yeah wait! I thought you hate Baekhyun why are you both in a relationship all of a sudden?!”

“Long story.”

“Tell me!”

“Arasso.” I started telling her everything from the beginning to the end of our relationship deal.

“So, I’m feeling very sorry for you.”

“I know, I pretty much feel like crap.”

“You just have to sacrifice, two months is not that long. Time is short you know?”

“Yeah, maybe you're right, but I have another problem.”

“Hmm?”

“ Fangirls.”

“Oh right, how about you just avoid them?”

“Avoid? But how?”

“Err, just stick with me or Exo, or Baekhyun.”

“But sticking with Baekhyun, would increase their hatred towards me!”

“Aniya! At least you won’t get hurt.”

“Okay, I’ll just avoid.”

The bell rang meaning Break time is over.

“You ready to go?” Jooyeon asked.

“Ne.”

 

As soon as I enter the classroom all eyes were staring at me, making me feel uncomfortable.

“Guys, no need to stare at my beautiful girlfriend's face.” Baekhyun said from behind me.

“Yah!” I smack his arm. He ignored me.

“Let’s seat down.”

I sat down on my own seat but I still felt super uncomfortable because of all the girl's jealous stare.

I pretended to not care and mind my own business.

 

Classes soon ended and I actually survived, almost all the girls were boring holes behind my back with their stare or might as well be a glare. I quickly packed my things, bid goodbye to Jooyeon then head out.

Suddenly someone s his arms around my waist, startling me.

“Yah! What are you doing?!”

“Protecting you.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“What kind of protection is this?!”

“Hugging protection.” He winked.

“Eww, go away!” I pushed him then made a run for it.

“Come back here princess! I know you liked it!”

“Shut up!”

 

So far I’m still alive.

 


 

Short Update! Huhu I'm sorry if this chap is not that interesting:(

But I still hope you enjoyed it~ Next chap will be uhmm violence? Nah I'm just kidding!

Oh and expect the unexpected ;) haha