A Dream

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

Your POV

 

Woah where am I? The church?

Why am I here and why am I wearing a dress?

 A wedding dress?

Suddenly my dad grabbed my hand.

“Are you ready sweetheart?” My dad said with a smile. Where did he come from?

“Uhh, I guess so?”

Unconsciously my legs started moving. I and my dad started walking towards the altar. Music started playing, but not ordinary music....Wedding music.

There was a guy who is dressed properly with a suit at the altar. He has thick eyeliner on.

Wait…

Isn’t that Baekhyun?!

Oh no, this can’t be happening! I’m not going to marry Baekhyun!

I tried to run away, but my legs continue to walk towards the altar.

Baekhyun was looking at me with his signature dirty smirk I hate.

No! I don’t want to marry him! Stupid legs why won’t you listen to me?!

We soon reached the altar.

“Take care of her.” My dad whispered to Baekhyun.

“Of course, she’s my princess.” Baekhyun said with a fake smile.

I want to shout but I can’t! My body has a mind of its own!

After my dad left, Baekhyun whispered to me. “Hi princess.”

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Byun Baekhyun and Kwon Mihyun in marriage.” The priest started the ceremony.

The ceremony was too fast we are now at the part of exchanging I do’s.

Oh , I don’t want to say I do! Lord, please help me. I want to cry and shout but my body is disagreeing.

“Do you Byun Baekhyun, take Kwon Mihyun to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

“I do.” Baekhyun said with an evil smile.

“Do you Kwon Mihyun, take Byun Baekhyun, to be your partner in life and sharing your path; equal in love, a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish, through good times and bad, until death do you part?"

I don’t. I don’t. I don’t. I don’t. I don’t. I don’t. I don’t. I don’t. I don’t.

“I do.” Oh my god, why did I say that?!

“I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

Baekhyun leaned closer to you, his face looks so sincere. But then he smirked.

“Welcome to hell princess.”

 

 

“Mihyun! Mihyun! Wake up! Mihyun!”

“Huh? What?” I woke up, panting.

“Sweetie, are you alright? You look so pale and you’re sweating hard. Did you have a nightmare?” Mom said caressing my left cheek.

“It’s okay mom, I’m alright. It’s normal to have a nightmare.”

“But you were screaming so loud that it scared me.”

“It’s alright. I’m gonna take a bath now, I don’t want to be late for school.”

“Are you sure?” Mom asked concerned.

“Ne.” I smile to her reassuringly.

 “Okay, I’ll prepare breakfast.” By the time mom left, I slump back in my bed.

“I don’t want to get married with you, Byun Baekhyun. I don’t want to.”

 

 

“Bye mom!” I shouted as I walk towards my front door.

I hope Baekhyun isn’t waiting outside. I slightly open the door, and peaked outside checking if he’s there.

I look to the left, I look to the right, he is nowhere to be found. Yes!

I happily exit my front door, and practically skipped my way to the bus stop.

No sign of Baekhyun, equals to a happy Mihyun.

Unexpectedly, someone gripped my hand.

Please not Baekhyun. Please not Baekhyun. Please not Baekhyun.

“Hey princess.”

Fudge.

“Let go of my hand.” I said sternly.

“Aww, but I don’t want too.” He said while swinging our hands back and forth like a child.

“No, too many s had already held your hand. My hand will be dirty.” You tried to pull your hand away from him, but failed.

“Hey, do you remember? We are in a relationship now. Boyfriends holds their girlfriends hands. You are truly inexperienced.”

“But our parents aren’t here!”

“So?”

“So, we don’t need to act like we are in a relationship!”

“Your mom said to be in a relationship, not to act in a relationship.”

“So what? You’re gonna risk all your girls just for this relationship.”

“I didn’t say anything about having to risk them.”

“Ughh, you are such a headache!”

“Don’t get mad at me. I just don’t want to get married with you.”

I suddenly remembered my disturbing dream or should I call it nightmare.

“Tell me about it.” I groaned.

The bus soon arrived.

Baekhyun let go off his grip to my hand. Then went directly to his , doing his daily routine.

“Hi babe, miss me?”

I took a seat and held my hand.

 Weird, my hand feels empty.

 

 


Short Update! But I hope it is good enough! 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE