One Condition

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

 

“WHAT?!”

“You guys are getting married! Aren’t you excited?” Mrs. Byun asked happily.

“No! Are you kidding me? I don’t want to get married with her!” Baekhyun raised his voice.

“Yah, don’t raise your voice on me Byun Baekhyun!”

“But---“

“No buts, both of you are getting married.”

“No! I also don’t want to get married with this jerk! You can’t force us on something we both don’t want!” You said feeling very pissed.

“Oh really? Well we can and will force both of you.”

“Mom! I don’t want to get married with him!” You shouted.

“Yeah! Please tell me this is a joke, I don’t want to have her as my wife!”

“Yeah and I don’t want him as my jerk husband.”

Baekhyun glared at you. You rolled your eyes.

“No, both of you are getting married and that’s final.” Mrs. Byun said.

Your mom nodded in agreement.

“Please don’t ruin my life mom. I don’t want to get married with this woman.” Baekhyun said eyeing you.

“Can we not get married? Please, please, please. I’ll do anything! Please, just no marriage!” You said with pleading eyes.

Your mom sighed.

“Alright.”

“What are you doing?” Mrs. Byun asked, shocked.

“Okay no marriage.” Your mom said.

“Wha---“

“Yet.”

“Yet? What?” Baekhyun asked looking very irritated.

“You are not getting married, yet. On one condition.”

“Yet? So we are still getting married?!”

“It depends.”

“Huh?” You asked, confused.

“What’s the condition?” Baekhyun asked.

“The both of you will be in a relationship with each other.”

“We already have a relationship with each other. Hate relationship.” Baekhyun stated with a scoff.

“No, I mean Love relationship.” Your mom said.

“NO!” Both you and Baekhyun said in unison.

“You didn’t let me finish. Both of you have to be in a relationship for at least 2 months. If both of you fell inlove with each other, you both are getting married. If not, no marriage.”

“But 2 months is so long.” Baekhyun whined.

“2 months in a relationship, or marriage?” Your mom asked sternly.

“Fine.” Baekhyun groaned.

“Fine.” You sighed.

“Well we have a deal here.” Your mom said with a grin.

Baekhyun unexpectedly pulled you towards his room.

When the two of you were out of sight. Mrs. Byun spoke up.

“What are you doing? We need to get them married! What if they don’t fall in love?”

“Trust me they will.”

“Why are you so sure?”

“Well, they have a past don’t they? They were bestfriends before. So maybe if they could just fix their broken relationship, maybe, just maybe they could fall for each other.”

“Oh, I really hope so. Our plans will be ruined if the marriage is cancelled.”

“They will, just wait.”

 

 

Baekhyun was gripping your wrist tightly. You have never seen him looking so furious. By the time Baekhyun reached his room, he pushed you inside still gripping your wrist tightly that you could already feel pain.

“Baekhyun, it hurts.” He quickly let go, he noticed the part of your wrist which he held tightly extremely red. You were massaging your wrist hoping the pain would go away. He suddenly felt guilty.

“I’m sorry, let me help you.” Baekhyun reached for your wrist but you swatted his hands away.

“No, I can handle it.” He didn’t listen to you, he grabbed your wrist.

“No. You’re doing it wrong, you have to massage it in a circular way. Like this.”

“I know you’re angry about this marriage deal but you don’t have to vent all your anger to my hand.”

“I’m sorry, It’s just so frustrating! I mean, I don’t want to get married with you! I never even plan to get marry in the future! Playing with girls hearts is my specialty!”

“Hey playboy, I also don’t want to get married with you. Who even wants to get married with a playboy!? If ever we became a couple, we will be rank number one as the most horrible couple who ever lived in the whole universe!”

“Right, and you will be rank number one as the most horrible nagging wife in the whole wide universe.” You glared at him, he gave you the dirtiest smirk.

“Oh yeah? Well at least I have my own future plans! Not like you, who’s ambition in life is to be a jerky playboy. I guess you are very deserving to have the title The Boy Who Did Nothing But To Break Girls Hearts And Be All Jerky.” You smirk almost as dirty as his.

“Well I predict that you will never be love because you’re an ungrateful woman and a freaking .”

You can help but to get hurt with his words.

“I’m not a !” You retorted.

“Yes you are! You are a mean who doesn’t deserve anyones love!”

Tears were b your eyes, you look down not wanting him to see your weak side. But unfortunately he did. You really want to cry right now, he went too far. It was okay to call you ungrateful and a nagging woman but calling you a was way too far.

“Hey, I’m sorry I went too far, I’m sorry.” Baekhyun tried to hold your hand, but you swatted it away.

“Yah, I didn’t mean to call you a , it just kinda slip out my mouth.”

You remained quiet, because once you talk you might just end up crying. You don’t want to show Baekhyun your weak.

Baekhyun held your hand then put it on his left cheek. “Here you can slap me if you want. I’m so---“

You slap him hard not even letting him finish his sentence.

“Yah that hur---“

You slap him again.

“Hey I didn’t say yo---“

And again.

“Yah stop!”

You chuckled feeling a lot better slapping him not once but three times.

“Are you okay now?” Baekhyun asked still looking a little guilty.

It’s been a while I see Baekhyun acting like this.

You nodded your head.

“Good, so what do we do now? I don’t want to spend my 2 months with you acting all lovey dovey and I’m pretty sure you don’t want that too.”

“We don’t need to act lovey dovey with each other. We just need to be in a relationship with each other without love.” You stated.

“Yeah but how about my girls?” Baekhyun ask with a frown.

“Pabo yah! You could do anything in school as long as our parents wouldn’t know. I also can do anything, we just need to show that we are a couple to our parents in 2 months and the most easiest part in it is not falling for each other.”

“Right! But how can we act like a couple without showing love?”

“Easy. When we go to dates, we just need to act normal with each other.”

“We need to go to dates?! That .”

“It won’t be a relationship without dates.”

“Right.”

“Alright we can do this! Just 2 months of sacrifice, and after that back to our normal lives.”

“Yeah, we can do this!”

“I can’t believe we actually didn’t fight nor bicker in minutes. Wow, that's a new record.”

“Don’t worry princess this is just for now.” Baekhyun smirked before leaving his room.

 

Baekhyun is always Baekhyun.’ You sigh.

 

 

 


Baekhyun why you being so jerky :(

Haha.

So how was this chapter? Hope you like it!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE