Deal

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

Your POV

 

It’s Friday night, and here I am in my room sulking. Why?

Because my mom forced me to go on a date with Baekhyun tomorrow.

 

>>>><<<< 

I was eating my food quietly, when my mom suddenly mentioned my name.

“Mihyun, how’s the relationship with Baekhyun?”

“Not progressing.”

“Not progressing huh?”

I nodded my head while chewing my food.

“Hmmm… Did both of you went on a date with each other already?”

“Uhhh..no.”

“Oh, so that’s the reason why it’s not progressing.”

“Uhhmm, I don’t know.”

“Mihyun do you have any plans tomorrow?”

“I guess I don’t have any.”

“Great! Go on a date with Baekhyun tomorrow!” Mom said with a huge smile.

“What? No! I don’t want to. I want to stay home tomorrow and sleep all day.”

“Don’t be so lazy! Come on, tomorrow is Saturday! A perfect day for a date!”

“But Umma! I don’t like to!” I protest.

“Like it or not, you’ll have a date with Baekhyun tomorrow.”

“Umma!”

“Stop being so whiney, Mihyun. Come on, do it for your mother.” Dad said with pleading eyes.

“But, err. Fine.” I groaned.

I stood up then left the dining room as I made my way to my room. Not having any more appetite eating.

 

>>>><<<< 

 

Now here I am, face flat on the bed. Sulking.

I don’t want to have a date with Baekhyun tomorrow! Tomorrow was supposed to be my super peaceful day! I was planning to slack off the whole day. And the supposed to be best part of tomorrow is no Baekhyun. But I guess I’m wrong.

Ehh, stupid freaking date. Stupid jerk Baekhyun. And most especially Stupid freaking deal.

Sigh, I’m having tantrums again.

I heard my door open, revealing my mom with a small smile. She took a seat at the side of my bed.

“What do you want?” I asked my voice muffled by the pillows.

“I called Mrs. Byun, hmm.. she agreed that both of you should have a date tomorrow.”

“Of course she did. You guys want us to end up with each other!” I utter a soft groan.

“Look, dear, I know you don’t want this—“

“See, you know I don’t want this but why are you forcing me?!” I sat up looking straight in her eyes.

“Dear, just please do this. Please. Just try. Please?” Mom looked at me with big pleading eyes.

Sort of puppy eyes but for old people.

I sighed. “Okay, but if two months ends, and we didn’t fall for each other. No marriage! Okay?”

“That’s the deal right?”

I smiled. “Okay, mom.” She hugged me before she left my room.

I slumped back on my bed, hugging a pillow tightly.

Is it possible for us to fall in love with each other?

 

 

I was sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden, I heard someone knocking. I sat up, opened my lamp shade. I waited for the knocking noise, but I guess it was just my imagination because I didn’t hear it again. I was about to lie down when the knocking was heard again.

So it wasn’t my imaginatiom.

 I groggily stood up then made my way to my door, I opened it revealing no one but thin air. Is there probably a ghost here? Omo please no. I don’t like ghosts.

Knock Knock Knock

There’s that noise again, and I swear it was coming from the window. I slowly walk to the window. I grabbed a pillow incase if it was a ghost or maybe a burglar. I neared my window. I hesitated but continued.

I opened my window…..slowly.

By the time I opened it, no one was there. But then..

“Hey!”

I screamed then hit him with the pillow continuously.

“He—“

“Go away, you ghost or burglar or whatever you are!”

“M-mihyun! It’s ouch, it’s me! Baekhyun!”

I stopped hitting him. Oh gosh, it’s Baekhyun. He’s clinging on the tree, he looks like he was about to fall.

“Gosh, I-I’m so sorry! Come in! You’re gonna fall!” I helped him enter the window.

“What are you doing here?”

“Oh I---“

“Mihyun? You alright? Is there something wrong?” Dad said from outside the door.

Our eyes widen. “Quick! Hide in my closet!” I pushed him inside the closet.

“Is there something wrong? Why did you scream?” Dad asked while entering my room.

“Oh uhmm.. I saw a spider in my closet!” Worst excuse ever.

“Oh, I’ll kill it for you.” My dad was about to open my closet, but I blocked him.

“No, I already killed it.”

“But you’re scared of spiders. How did you—“

“I used alcohol and it died!”

“But then where’s the spider’s body?” Dad asked suspiciously.

“Uhmm….I used lots of tissues to g-grab the spider, then I threw it outside the window.” I gave him a reassuring smile.

“Hmm alright, so do yo---“

“I don’t need anything dad, Goodnight! I love you!” I forcefully push him outside then immediately lock the door.

“Okay hun, goodnight.”

I heaved a relief sigh.

“You can come out now.” I whispered.

He came out. “Really? Spider? What a good excuse.” He teased.

“I panicked alright! And by the way, you’re a big ugly spider anyway.” I laughed. He glared at me.

“I’m just kidding, don’t take it seriously. So what brings you here?” I yawned then sat on my bed.

“Mom said that we’ll---“

“Go on a date tomorrow. Yeah, yeah I know. right?”

“I know right! But I kinda have plans tomorrow so I can’t be with you tomorrow…”

“You know, your mom and my mom will force us no matter what.”

“I know, so can we have a….deal?”

“Deal? Why?”

“Err uhmm, It’s because I have a date tomorrow! It’s a date with Kim Su Hwa, and she’s the most hottest queenka in school! And I can’t miss this date with her! I mean she’s hot, just my type. I can never cancel a date with a hot girl.”

“Err okay so what---, wait. You’re cheating on me?”

“Yeah, heh.”

“But doesn’t she know that we’re going out? I mean, you practically announced it to the whole school.”

“She really doesn’t care about me two timing. Heh.”

I gaped at him. “You are one heck of a playboy.”

“I know right, so the deal is. We are gonna pretend to have a date with each other at the park near school. But what our parents will not know is I’ll be having a date with Su Hwa and not you. So deal?”

“Eh, what’s in it for me?”

“You’re not gonna have a date with me! So deal?” Baekhyun said with a big grin.

“What? No! I need to have something in return! And besides I don’t want to be alone at the park.”

“Eh uhmmm, I’ll give you peace for one day! I’m not gonna tease you, annoy you or whatever I usually do that would make you hate me. Deal?”

“Ooohh, I like that. But wait.”

“What?!” Baekhyun asked annoyed.

“I’ll be alone at the park.” I frowned.

“Then ask Jooyeon to accompany you!”

“She’s busy during Saturday.”

“Eh.. Oh I know! I’ll just call the HunHan couple to accompany you.”

“Ah okay, okay!”

“So deal?” Baekhyun said a smile tugging at his lips.

“Yeah, yeah deal.” I smiled.

He attacked me with a hug, surprising me. “Thank you! You’re the best!”

“Shh, they might hear us!” I whispered. I don’t know what else to say.

He released me. “Oh, I’m sorry.” He smiled.

“Thanks.”

“Don’t mention it.” I smiled back.

“I’ll be going now, my mom will freak out if she knows I’m gone.”

“Hmm.” I nodded my head, feeling sleepy.

“Oh, before I go.” He leaned closer to me then pecked my cheek, surprising me once again.

“Goodnight princess.” Then he left my room through the window.

I slumped back and held my cheek.

Gosh, I’m feeling weird again.

 

 


Hmmm, just a short but fun update for today! 

Im feeling so sad that #HappyBaekhyunDay didn't trend worldwide! >:(

Ugh, but it did trended in other countries, so I'm okay with that already:)

So, stay tune for their first fake date OTL Hahaha. But don't worry they'll have their real date too ;)

So once again Belated Happy Birthday to Byun Baekhyun :D

It that both him and Tao didn't had a birthday party. Sm is so unfair =__=

Btw, He said the new album is soon so maybe will get a comeback this May? Maybe or maybe not. Sigh.

Well Hope you like this update!:D

Oh and for all the Elfs including me, Let's wait for yesung :"<