First Date: Part 1

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

Your POV

 

Guess what? Here I am waiting for Baekhyun outside his house for our little ‘petty date’. Yeah, I’m the girl in this relationship but I have to wait for him to finish up. Baekhyun is such a wonderful boyfriend. Such sarcasm. I heard the door open, finally!

I looked up to Baekhyun and was greatly shocked. He isn’t wearing eyeliner! Wow this is a first time.

I was gaping at him too long until he noticed.

He glared at me. “Yeah, yeah I know. I don’t have eyeliner on and I look ish. I ran out, okay?!”

“No actually you look cute without it.” Wait. Did I just compliment him?!

“Uhm…Did you just compliment me?” He eyed me weirdly.

“No!” I denied.

He smiled teasingly. “Na-ah, you said I was cute, don’t deny!” He poked my nose.

“Aniyo! Why would I lie and say you’re cute!” I felt heat spread to my cheeks.

“You didn’t lie. Your nose is not growing, so you’re telling the truth. I know I know I’m cute.” He said while poking my nose continuously.

“I’m not Pinocchio idiot and you’re not cute.”

“Ehh, then why are you blushing? You can’t deny what you said. Just admit it I’m cute.” He pouted cutely.

“Shut up. Didn’t we have a deal that you won’t be a jerk today?” I glared at him.

He pretended to think deeply. “Hmm…what deal?”

I pushed him hard. I was about to walk away when he caught my arm pulling me back to him. He leaned closer to me. Our faces are centimeters away. He was staring at me intently. “Okay okay, I’m sorry….But admit it I’m cute right?” He smiled widely, eyes forming into two crescent moon-like shape. He looks like he doesn’t have eyes left. But I can’t deny that this is undeniably cute.

I stared down not wanting to have eye contact. “If I say you’re cute, would you give me some space?” I was feeling very uncomfortable. Baekhyun was practically crossing my personal space.

“Hmm..depends. Say first that I’m cute.” This boy isn’t really gonna stop until he gets what he wants huh?

“Okay. You are---“ Baekhyun’s eyes lighten. “Ugly.” But then darken. Take that Baekhyun, you don’t always get what you want.

I took a step backward then smirked at him. “Haha. You really think I’ll call you cu---“ He abruptly pulled me close again. This time our faces were milimeters away. I gulped nervously. His face was too close.

“Say I’m cute or else I’ll kiss you.” He said a smirk threatening to appear.

“No!” I still refused, but then he leaned closer with a smug smile. “Alright! Alright! You’re cute! Now move!” I pushed him, but he seems to not budge. “Eh, I don’t want too.” He teasingly smiled.

“Uhm, are you guys alright?” Mrs. Byun suddenly asked behind us. Baekhyun quicky pushed me aside.

“Uhh, yeah we were about to go.”

Mrs. Byun raised her eyebrow up questioningly. “Are you sure? I see both of you getting intimate with each other.”

 “M-mwoh? No. Of course not.” I can see Baekhyun’s ears turning red. Is he flustered? Haha.

“Oh really?”

“Ugh, whatever. We’ll be going on our date now. Bye mom.” Baekhyun hurriedly grabbed my hand leading me to the bus stop.

By the time the bus arrived, we right away took a seat at the furthest seat at the back. Since it’s early, the bus is still empty.

“So Baek Baek, where do you plan going on this glorious date?” I said while emphasizing the word glorious.

“Oh yeah.” He was getting something from his pocket, he took it out then showed it to me, it was tickets. “You and I are going to Lotte World.” He grinned.

My eyes immediately brighten. Lotte World is one of my favourite places. Last time I went there was when I was 9 with Baekhyun’s family, of course.

“Really? We’re going to Lotte World?” I asked excitingly.

“Woah, woah, calm down. You are too excited, and yes we are. Mom got us tickets.”

“Yey!” I squealed like a kid.

“You are such a kid.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes playfully.

“Yeah, yeah whatever.” I plugged my earphones, not wanting to chit chat anymore. I’m just really sleepy since it’s still early in the morning.

After a few minutes I finally fell asleep.

 

--

 

“Yah princess, wake up! We’re here.” I slowly opened my eyes, I looked up to Baekhyun.. he seems flustered? Hmm.. I wonder why.

“Hey, why do yo---“

Before I could even finish my sentence, Baekhyun grabbed my arm then stood up, exiting the bus. “Let’s go.”

As we enter the gates of Lotte World I can’t help but to be surprised since it changed so much since our last visit.

“Wow.” That’s all I can manage to say since I was too amazed with all the new rides. I want to ride the big rollercoaster so much.

“Baekhyun! Let’s ride that big rollercoaster!” I pulled his arm but he seems to protest.

“Yah, let’s go! C’mon!” I was forcing him to go but he wasn’t moving.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked him, curious of why he is acting like that.

“U-uhm, can we ride another ride?” He smiled uneasily.

Then it hit me. Baekhyun was afraid of Rollercoasters and extreme rides. I remember when he wet himself because he was so afraid of riding those kinds of rides. I stifled a laugh because of that memory.

“Oh yeah, you’re afraid of Big Extreme rides. Aww, poor Baekhyun.” I pouted, mocking him.

He glared at me. “No, I’m not!” He denied. What a liar.

“Eh, are you sure? Remember the time you we---“

“Yah! Didn’t we make an agreement to never talk about that ever again?!” He look frustrated, makes me want to laugh. Poor Baek Baek.

“Aw, it’s alright to be afraid.” I gave him a mocking pity look.

He smirked and rolled his eyes. “I’m never afraid. I was afraid when I was 10 but I grew up, okay?”

“But why don’t you want to ride the rollercoaster with me?” I gave him a smug smile. It feels good teasing Baekhyun.

He groaned. “Fine, if you want to ride that stupid rollercoaster, we’ll ride it.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want my boyfriend to be scared.” I swear, I want to laugh at Baekhyun’s frustrated face.

“I am not scared. Let’s ride that big one, dammit.”

Frustrated Bacon is my favorite Bacon.

He grabbed my arm then went to the direction of the big roller coaster, but I stopped him.

“What now? You afraid?” He smirked. As if I’m the one who is afraid.

“Nah, I want to be teased for a while. Let’s start at the smallest rollercoaster to the biggest.” I smiled widely. “Sure, let’s go. I don’t want to spend this date with us standing here and not doing anything.” Baekhyun said calmly, but I know deep inside he’s freaking out.

So we started with the smallest rollercoaster, it was not really small maybe medium size? It’s still big but not compared to the biggest one I saw earlier.

We waited at the line, after a few minutes it’s our turn.

“Ready?” I asked him, raising one eyebrow.

“Of course, this will be fun.” He gave me a crooked smile.

Yeah right.

I bucked my seatbelt as well as his. He was trembling. He’s really scared huh? Am I being too mean? Nah, he was the one being too cocky, is his fault.

The ride was slowly moving forward. I could see Baekhyun closing his eyes tightly while gripping the chain lift tightly. In a matter of seconds the ride was increasing its speed. I was screaming while lifting both my arms really high. I could hear Baekhyun whimpering beside me. I’m feeling quite guilty to be honest.

The ride quickly halt into a stop. I left my seat with Baekhyun trembling beside me. I think I’m going way too far.

“You okay? You could skip all these roller coaster. It’s alright, I can ride it by myself.” I sincerely said to him. But he just rolled his eyes in response. I guess he thought I was still mocking him.

“I can manage let’s go to the second one.”

“Okay, but just to remind you. There are two rollercoasters left before the big one.”

“Yeah, yeah I know. Let’s go.” He grabbed my arm leading me to the next ride.

 

After riding the two rollercoasters, Baekhyun looks dizzy, like he wants to throw up. I feel sorry for him.

“Baekhyun, really It’s alright let’s skip the last ride.” I patted his back, letting him know that I was being sincere.

“What? We already came this far and you decided to skip your most awaited? No we are going to ride it.” Oh I forgot Baekhyun has the biggest pride a person can ever have.

“Come on, let’s go.”

We soon arrived at the big rollercoaster. Baekhyun gulped at the sight of the rollercoaster. Wow it really looks fun to ride. I can feel Baekhyun’s nervousness. I should stop him.

“Bae---“

“It’s your turn now miss.”  The conductor said nicely.

“Let’s go.” Baekhyun said forcing a smile to form on his lips.

I took a seat. Baekhyun was biting his lips hard. He looks like a scared pup.

Okay, okay I need to be nice for once.

I interwined my fingers with his. He looks shocked because of what I did.

“W-what are you doing?”

“Calming you down.”

He scoffed. “I told you I’m not sc---“ He’s pulling his hand away but I tighten my grasp.

I cut him off. “Shut up, Baek. I’m being nice here.” That really shut him off.

The ride started moving forward. I could feel Baekhyun’s hand trembling.

“Hey it’s okay.” I gave him a reassuring smile. He gave me a small nod in response.

I was screaming happily as the rollercoaster fasten. I could still feel Baekhyun tense so I raised both my arms up, raising also his other arm. “Y-yah w-what are you d-doing?” He stuttered while pulling his hand down.

“Try to have fun Baek! C’mon scream with me!” I screamed happily as I feel air rushing to me.

“But—“

“No buts! Scream! Have fun!”

He listened to me. He started to scream but it sounds like a forced one.

“No! Baek scream happily! Feel the air! Haha.” I tried to lighten up his mood, not wanting him to feel nervous anymore.

He screamed again this time with a hint of happiness. “That’s right! Woooooh!” I was swaying are hands in the wind. This feels so nice. I could no longer feel the uneasiness. We started laughing and screaming like idiots.

The ride started to slow down, meaning it’s ending.

Both of us exit the rollercoaster with laughter.

“So how was it?” I asked him.

"What do you mean?"

“Having fun for the first time riding a rollercoaster?”

“Alright. I kinda like the feeling of the air.” He chuckled.

“Psh, if it wasn’t for me calming you down. You wouldn’t have enjoyed it!”

“Nah, I was having fun on my own.” He playfully smirked. What a jerk. I pushed him hard.

“Yah! I was kidding. Thanks for calming me down princess.” He smiled widely, giving me his cute eyesmile.

Yeah it was cute. Deal with it.

I was kinda staring at him for a while. “I know I’m handsome, don’t need to stare at me.” He winked.

I scrunched my nose up. “Nah, I was just wondering how ugly you were.”

He pushed me lightly. “Yah! I’m not ugly!” He looks mad, forming a cute pout.

Gosh why am I complimenting him so much?

“Whatever.”

He pulled me again close to his face, just like this morning. “I’m cute right? Not ugly?”

 This was too close and I don’t know why but I’m kind of admiring his face. I always thought he was ugly because he is a freaking jerk and all.

I quickly push the thought aside then backed away. “Hey let’s go get ice cream.” I suggested, trying to change the topic.

“Wai----“

“Yeah, you’re cute. Let’s go! I’m craving for chocolate.”

 

 


I'll post part 2 tomorrow or maybe on the next day! C:

hope you like it ! Sorry if its kinda crappy idek OTZ

 

Here's Baekhyun for yah lovely subbies<3

 

 

I KENOT HE IS JUST SO ASDFGHJKL CUTE.