Confused

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

You and Baekhyun went to school together. He has been extra nice to you today. Holding your bag, Helping you walk even though your ankle feels better already, Letting you seat on the last seat in the bus. He even skipped his daily routine of flirting with a girl early in the morning. You can’t help but to feel a tiny bit of happiness inside . But from your perspective, he’s only being nice because he’s guilty.

“You know, you don’t have to be nice to me if you don’t want to.” You said.

Baekhyun ignored you.

“Yah, don’t ignore me!”

He still ignored you.

“Fine. I’m just saying that if you feel guilty, you don’t have to be nice. It’s kinda creeping me out.”

Although I’m kinda happy by the way you’re acting.’

“This is at least what I can do for now. Don’t worry everything will be back just the way it is after this day.”

So he really just cares because he’s guilty.’

By the time the two of you arrived school, You right away went to your locker with Baekhyun following behind you.

You opened your locker and it’s still filled with hate letters.

You sighed and gathered all of them.

“Hate letters again?”

“Yeah.”

Baekhyun saw the group of girls who you encountered yesterday morning, staring at you with eyes full of hatred and bitterness.

“Are those the girls who bullied you?” Baekhyun asked with a stoic expression.

“Uhh yeah…but don’t mind them, it’s alright.”

His face darkened. Baekhyun quickly made his way to those girls.

“Hey, hey! Baekhyun!” You tried to stop him, but it’s too late he was already in front of those girls.

“O-oppa, is there something you want?”

“Why did you bully Mihyun?” He asked bluntly.

“W-what oppa? We d-didn’t bully h-her.” She faked an innocent smile.

“Oh yeah? Then why are you stuttering?”

“I-I don’t know.”

“Why did you bully Mihyun?” He asked sternly.

“We didn----“

“Why did you bully her? Don’t deny what you did. Now answer my question.” He said calmly but anger is evident in his eyes.

“Bu---“

“Why did you bully her!?” He snapped.

“I d-don’t know o-oppa! She w-was stealing y-you from u-us!” She cried.

“When was I even yours?”

“O-oppa!”

“Listen, if ever you’re the only girl left in this planet, I will never ever like a like you! Also remember don’t ever touch or dare hurt my girlfriend. If you ever lay a finger to her, you’ll get your punishment.” He left, dragging you with him towards the classroom.

Both of you entered the classroom, Baekhyun still looks angry but something in his eyes looks confused.

You went to your seat as well as Baekhyun.

Baekhyun rest his chin on his hand, he groaned inwardly.

What’s wrong with me? Why am I acting like this?

 

 

--

Your POV

 

Baekhyun and I didn’t utter a single word from each other since the incident this morning. I tried talking to him but he’ll ignore me.

I wonder what’s wrong.

 

When I and Jooyeon entered the cafeteria, Exo was already there in their own table, doing what they usually do. Playing with each other, laughing loudly, doing childish things.

I don’t even get why girls fond over them. Exo is just really a group of dorky boys who acts more childish than a 5 year old. I have nothing against it, Childish Exo means fun and laughter for me.

We made our way to them. “Hi guys.” I sat next to Kyungsoo who gaved me a warm smile.

“Mihyun! Are you alright now? Does your ankle still hurt?” Luhan asked worriedly.

“I’m fine.”

“Noona, just call me and I’ll punch those girls who bullied you!” Sehun said, earning a slap from Luhan.

“Yah, you shouldn’t punch girls even if they are total es!” Luhan scolded.

“Hehe. I’m sorry hyung.” Sehun said with an innocent smile. Luhan jokingly glared at him.

“Hyung, are you mad? Don’t be mad. Bbuing bbuing!” Luhan smiled widely.

“Sehun stop using aegyo, you know that’s my weak spot!”

“I know hyung.”

Luhan rolled his eyes then ruffled maknae’s hair.

“Yah hyung stop!”

I can’t help but laugh at these two’s cuteness, they act like a couple even though they’re just bestfriends. Ah I really ship HunHan.

I took a glance at Baekhyun who was happily talking with Chanyeol. Hmm, he looks alright but there’s still something in his eyes that I can’t quite read. He looked at my direction causing us to have eye contact, but he immediately broke eye contact.

Aish what’s wrong with you Byun Baekhyun?!

“Hmmm, did both of you had a fight?” Kyungsoo asked. I guess he saw our little eye contact.

“Uh, we didn’t.”

“Yeah right, what happened?”

“I don’t really know he has been ignoring me even though we didn’t fight or anything.”

“Does it bother you?”

“Huh?”

“Does it bother you that he’s ignoring you?”

“No! Why would it even bother me? If he wants to ignore me then let it be.” I denied.

“Okay, okay. Geez I’m only asking you don’t be so denial.” Kyungsoo smiled.

I glared at him playfully.

“You look cute when you glare.”

“You’re weird. Who even looks cute when they glare?” I chuckled.

“You.” He pinched your cheeks.

“Yah, oppa that hurts!” I said while rubbing my cheeks.

 “I’m sorry I can’t help it.” He laughed.

I slapped his shoulder playfully, he scrunches his nose. That was absolutely cute.

I laughed at him while he gave me a mehrong.

Kyungsoo oppa can really make me smile.

--

 

Baekhyun was watching you and Kyungsoo the whole time.

‘They act like a couple. Do they like each other? Psh, why do I care? If they want to be a couple so be it. I have a lot of other girls to play with. Mihyun is just one of them. But why do I feel like this? I feel so weird. Baekhyun get a grip of yourself!'

 

--

It’s already dismissal time. Still no single word from Mr. Playboy.

I was walking towards the school gates.

Unknowingly, Baekhyun was walking beside me, still not uttering a single word.

Ugh, this is kinda annoying. I miss the jerk he is.

We were walking towards the bus stop with silence, awkward silence.

Okay, I can’t handle this anymore. I’m gonna talk to him whether he likes it or not.

“Yah, Byun Baekhyun! Why are you ignoring me?”

Ignored. Yeah I was still Ignored.

“Hey, I’m right here! Can’t you hear me? I’m talking to you!” I loudened my voice, but did not succeed to hear a single word.

An Idea popped in my mind.

“Okay if you don’t talk to me in three seconds, I guess I'll have to punish you.”

Still no response.

“1….”

“2….”

“3!”

I held the area at the back of his neck, knowing that it’s his sensitive spot. He immediately responded by tilting his head to the left. He bit his lips, he was resisting.

I smirked, knowing that he coudn't hold that ticklish feeling any longer. So I held his neck tighter with a little light caressing. He cringes while biting his lips harder, there it goes, I know he can’t resist, he’ll give up soon. And eventually he did.

“Okay, okay! Stop, stop! Please! I’ll talk!” Baekhyun plead.

“Oh really? You promise?” You caressed his sensitive spot.

“Yes, yes I promise now let go!”

I let go. He sighed feeling a lot more comfortable.

“So playboy, why are you ignoring me?”

I was yet again ignored. Really Baekhyun?! Really?!

I slapped him hard, earning a hurt groan from him.

“What did you do that for?!” He said while caressing his cheek.

“You are still ignoring me!”

“Eh so? I don’t want to talk to you!”

“You promise me you’ll talk to me!”

“I did, I’m sorry princess but I didn’t meant what I said.”

“Jerk!”

“Mad woman!”

“Bastard!”

“Ugly woman!”

“Jerky Bastard Playboy!”

“Mad Ugly Woman!”

Both of us glared at each other.

But then we broke into fits of laughter.

“You’re so weird!”

“You’re weirder!” He gave me a mehrong.

I rolled my eyes. “Hey playboy, I kinda miss this. You know us insulting each other.”

“Aww, I can’t believe my girlfriend misses me.”

“Correction, I said I miss our bickering not you."

“Well if there’s no me, there’s no us bickering and annoying each other.”

“You got a point there!” I smiled.

“So? You miss this huh? How about I insult you 24 hours? Do you like that?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“No! At least 5 hours a day or I don’t know. Just not 24 hours, I might get a headache from you.”

“That’s a good thing for me.”

“Yah!” I pushed him playfully.

The bus arrived.

We entered the bus while annoying each other but then stopped when we notice one seat left.

I pushed Baekhyun. "That seat is mine!"

"No! Not this time!" 

 

 

'Kwon Mihyun, what are you doing to me?' Baekhyun thought with a smile.

 

 

 

 

 


                                                                     

 New poster made by me!:)

Hope you like this update!^^

Idek if the title seems to fit this chapter:/

Hahaha. Wow Baekhyunnie's birthday is soon! ><