Princess

2 Months Without Love and Affection

Your POV

 

 

The teacher was teaching us something about physics. I was really not in the mood therefore I was not listening to the teacher. I was fiddling with my pen when suddenly a paper was put on my desk. I thought it wasn’t mine so I was about to pass it to the student in front of me when my seatmate on the right stopped me.

“Hey that’s yours.” He whispered, not wanting to get the attention of the teacher.

“Oh.” I gave him a small nod.

 I unfold the paper seeing To Minnie <3 written on top. I glared at the disgusting nickname Baekhyun had given me. Lately he has been annoying me by giving me weird random nicknames. Ugh, other people might think it’s sweet but for me it’s painfully gross and not to mention, Annoying.

Okay I lied, I sometimes think its sweet but lately it’s damn annoying. Beside his main purpose is just to tease me anyways.

 

Minnie-ah~

Pay attention to the teacher!

I don’t want you to fail or be scolded :(

 

-Your Boyfiee~

 

I glanced at him from my back he gave me an innocent smile. I rolled my eyes as a respond, there he is again annoying me..or is he just really being sweet? Nah, he just likes to annoy me. I decided to give him a short reply and just listen to the teacher. Not because of him, it’s just that my grade is being very low these days and I just really need to listen and learn some more.

 

Whatever.

PS: You’re not my boyfie.

 

-Mihyun not Minnie.

 

I thought that he was no longer gonna reply anymore but after a few minutes the letter came back from my desk.

 

I am your boyfie <3

And you are my princess!

Since Girlfie doesn’t sound right :|

 

-YOUR BOYFIE <3

 

I hate it when he calls me princess, stupid Baekhyun.

 

STOP CALLING ME PRINCESS!

I HAVE A NAME.

IT’S MIHYUN.

 

-NOT YOUR PRINCESS.

 

The paper quickly returned to my desk, I groaned inwardly getting irritated.

 

But when we were young,

you always loved it when I called you princess..

Remember? ;)

 

PS: I’m your prince right? 

 

-Baekhyunnie, your Boyfie <3

 

 

, he stills remember that?

I blushed as I recall that moment.

 

 

>>> FlashBack <<<

 

 

“Oppa!”

“Haha. Catch me if you can Mihyun!” Baekhyun shouted whilst running around not wanting to be catched.

“Oppa! You’re too fast! That’s unfair!” I stopped running to rest my hands on my knees as I catch my breath. Boy what a fast runner Baekhyun is.

“It’s not my fault that I run too fast! Haha, tired yet Mihyun?”

He was laughing out loud enjoying my misery, I can’t believe this boy is my bestfriend even if he always makes fun of me or tease me. I gave him a big mehrong then continued running trying to catch him with all my strength.

“You can’t catch me~”

“Oh I will~” I imitated his tone.

I tried running faster, trying to catch Baekhyun but then I didn’t noticed that there was a large rock blocking my way, making me stumble and eventually fall, scraping my knee.

“Ouch.” I groaned loudly.

“Mihyun!” Baekhyun quickly ran towards me looking all worried since I was lying on the grass while holding my knee that was bleeding excessively.

“Are you alright!? Oh my gosh you’re bleeding!” Baekhyun took out his handkerchief from his pocket, wiping my knee that was drench by blood.

“Hmm, my knee is bleeding and my legs feel a little sore because of the fall but other than that yeah I’m perfectly fine.”

“You are so weird. Other 6 year old girls would have cried but you would make a sarcastic remark!” Baekhyun chuckled.

“Whatever oppa.” I rolled my eyes playfully.

“Yah let’s seat at the bench so I could nurse your bleeding knee, princess”

“Arasso.” I tried to stand up but my knee hurts too much.

“It hurts?” Baekhyun asked worriedly, I gave him a small nod.

“I’ll carry you.” Baekhyun smiled widely. I vigorously shook my head, but Baekhyun ignored me then unexpectedly lifted me from the ground. Now he is carrying me bridal style. I felt my cheeks burning at Baekhyun’s bold action.

He stumbled at first while carrying me because well he is still a 7 year old kid and small.

“I’m a little heavy, sorry.” I apologized.

“It’s alright princess.” He lay me down at one of the bench.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes, I’ll just wet my handkerchief so I could clean your wound!”

In a few minutes, Baekhyun returned. He crouched down at the level of my wounded knee, as he wiped my wound clean. In about a few minutes, Baekhyun was done. He took out another handkerchief from his pocket.

“You have another one?” I asked.

“Yep, umma always gives me two handkerchiefs in case I lost one.” He tied the cloth around my knee, covering the wound and also to prevent it for bleeding more.

“Does it feel better?” Baekhyun asked with a smile.

“Yeah, it stings a little but I can handle it.” I smiled back. “Thank you oppa for doing this even though it’s also your fault why I fell.” I chuckled.

“Anything for you princess.”

“Prin..cess?”

“Wae? Something wrong?” Baekhyun cutely tilt his head to the right.

“Nothing, it’s just that you call me princess three times already.”

“You don’t like it?” Baekhyun frowned.

“Huh? Aniyo. I was just wondering!”

“Oh, I don’t know I just felt like calling you princess!” He smiled. “My mom told me that someday I’ll have someone who is special to me and I need to treat that someone with royalty just like a princess because she’s special. Just like how my dad calls my mom before.”

“Sooo..what do you mean?” I asked a bit confused.

“Well uhmm… Your one of a special girl to me because your my bestfriend and because your special I’ll call you princess!” Baekhyun grinned widely.

I stayed silent for a few seconds, thinking of something.

“If you don’t like me to call you princess..it’s alright.” Baekhyun frowned a little bit.

“No, no, no! I want you to call me princess!” Baekhyun’s face lighten up as I smiled at him.

“But.”

“But what?” Baekhyun asked pouting.

“I’ll have to call you prince!” I smiled, showing my white pearls.

“Prince?”

“Yeah prince! Because if there’s a princess there’s always a prince, and besides you’re always there when I need you. A princess is nothing without a prince!”

Baekhyun goofily smiled. “Alright then you’re my princess and I am your prince.”

“Yeah, you’re my prince Baekhyun.”

“And you’re my princess Mihyun forever and always!” Baekhyun beamed happily.

 

 

>>> End of Flashback <<<

 

I tore the paper in two pieces then crumpled it into a ball, tossing the poor beaten paper inside my bag. I didn’t even spare a glance at Baekhyun but I know that he was shocked because of my sudden action.

Words are bull.

Forever and always my Baekhyun.

 

 


 I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR HOW MANY DAYS AND ALSO FOR GIVING YOU SUCH A SHORT CHAPPIE :(

It was supposed to be long but It's kinda late here at my country so I'll just have to write tomorrow~ DON'T WORRY I'LL UPDATE SOON MAYBE TOMORROW, OR ON THE NEXT DAY OR ON THE NEXT OF THE NEXT DAY! JUST IT WILL BE SOON :D

The reason because of my late update is well... EXO COMEBACK.

I WAS JUST TOO BUSY SPAZZING IM SORRY :( :)

SO I JUST SHOWED YOU GUYS THE STORY OF WHY BAEK ALWAYS CALL MIHYUN PRINCESS~

hope you like it even if its well SHORT :L

At May 30 lets all rejoice and howl like a wolf~ Awooooo~