Bastard

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 I can’t seem to focus in class.

My nightmare has been bugging me throughout the day.

24 hours haven’t even pass of us being in a relationship, and Baekhyun is already driving me crazy! Even in my sleep.

If being with him in a relationship will drive me crazy, how about us being married?! I guess on the first day of our marriage, we would directly have a divorce.

What did I do to deserve this?

The bell rang indicating school is over.

Finally! I want to go home, sleep and forget all these crap I’m experiencing.

“Bye, Jooyeon!” I waved goodbye to my bestfriend, then immediately went directly to my locker to stuff all my things. Then after that, sweet beloved comfortable bed.

I was about to exit the school gates but then someone clasps my shoulder, pulling me backwards, making me yelp.

“Yah, you’re leaving without me?” Baekhyun said faking a pout.

I glared at him, as I regain composure.

“Yes.” I walk swiftly to the bus stop, leaving him there, but he soon catches up.

He takes my hand then swung it back and forth, just like this morning.

“You are such a bad girlfriend, leaving your boyfriend not even caring for him.”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t care.” I said with a poker face.

“Aww, that hurts Mihyun. Ouch!” Baekhyun clenched his shirt, right above his heart, and making a hurt expression.

“Good for you.”

“It doesn’t matter because… I love you.” He said with a wink.

“What?!” I said with wide eyes.

“Hahaha! You should have seen your face! It was damn priceless! Yah Mihyun, don’t get your hopes up high, because I definitely would never ever want to love you. Hahaha!”

“Bastard!” I step on his foot hard, making him groan in pain.

The bus arrived.

Wow perfect timing.

I right away enter the bus. I notice there was only one seat left. Baekhyun followed behind me and also noticed the one seat left.

I quickly occupied it then gave him the dirtiest smirk.

“Yah!” He shouted, not caring of how many people were inside the bus.

“Serves you right playboy.” 

I want to laugh at how angry Baekhyun looks right now. Everything is just perfect timing.

“Oh really? Wait till tomorrow, I’ll get even.” He smiled devilish.

I gulp feeling a little scared.

“Scared?”

“No!”

“Yeah, right.”

“Yeah, I’m not scared! I can’t even wait for tomorrow.” You gave him a smug smile.

“Me too.” He smirked.

, what have I gotten myself into?

 

  Next Day  

 

I arrive at school without Baekhyun.

I was too anxious that I can’t even handle seeing him early in the morning. Good thing I woke up early.

As I entered the classroom, Jooyeon was the first one who noticed me.

“Hey.” I said as I took a seat beside her, she smiled in reply.

I decided to take a nap while Baekhyun isn’t here yet.

I didn’t get enough sleep. Why? I was too bothered of what Baekhyun is going to do with me. I’m pretty sure he’s gonna humiliate me, or worst. This is just plain crap.

I was about to drift to sleep, when out of the blue, somebody blew air at the side of my ear, a sensitive part of mine. I abruptly lift my head up.

“Hey princess, why didn’t you wait for me again?”

“Go away Baekhyun.”

He rolled his eyes then leaned forward.

“Don’t forget my big surprise.” He said with a smirk as he made his way to his seat.

I groaned, feeling pissed but also nervous. Jooyeon seem to notice my uneasiness.

“What was that all about? Did something happen to both of you?”

“No, everything is fine.” I lied.

“Don’t lie, what happened?”

 “Uhmm---“

The teacher suddenly came.

“I’ll tell you later!” I smiled.

“You better tell me later or else.” She jokingly glared at me.

“Arasso.”

Class started, I tried to listen to the teacher with all my will, but failed. I can feel him staring at me, boring holes through my back.

Argh, why can’t he just let go of what happened yesterday?!

It’s not even that big that would make him feel embarrassed or humiliated! I just can’t understand him sometimes, he’s pride is too big!

Here I go again overthinking too much. I need to stop thinking of this piece of crap. I need to calm myself. It wouldn’t be that bad, right? He would just embarrass me, right? It’s not like he’s going to harm me,or do something that would ruin my reputation. Or maybe he would….

 Ahhh, I need to stop thinking of this! I need to not worry over such useless things especially Baekhyun.

Worry is useless. Yeah, worry is useless…

I guess.

 

 

The bell for break time rang.

Oh shoot, why so fast? Worry is useless, worry is useless.

Jooyeon and I left the classroom, I can still feel Baekhyun’s stare. I swear, I even heard him smirk behind me. Worry is useless, worry is useless.

“Hey Jooyeon I’m gonna head to the library, I need to borrow some books and I’m not really hungry.”

“Na-ah, you’re not gonna escape from me that easily. I need to know what happened to both you and Baekhyun.”

“But—“

“Come on, I’m hungry!” Before I can even finish my sentence Jooyeon pulled me towards the cafeteria.

There is no way to escape now.

We took a seat in our usual spot. There is still no sign of Baekhyun, so I guess I’m still safe.

“Spill now.” Mihyun said as she took a bite on her lunch.

“Ehhhhhh~”

“No whining, spill.”

“Okay, okay. Baekhyun and I ar-----“

“Hmm? I just heard my name.” Baekhyun said as he took a seat beside me, also with his friends, Exo.

“Hi noona.” Kai greeted me with a wink.

Kai is just like Baekhyun, a playboy, a jerk, a bastard. The only difference is Baekhyun is more a playboy a jerk and a bastard.

“Hi Mihyun!” Kyunsoo greeted me with a cute smile.

“Annyeong.” I smiled at him. Kyungsoo was the nicest out of all Exo. He is sweet, nice and very cute unlike Baekhyun.

I have no problem with Exo, all of them are pretty nice to me. I just have a problem with the two playboys, Baekhyun and Kai.

“So Baekhyun, what is this important announcement you have to make?” Chanyeol said with food in his mouth.

Typical Chanyeol.

“Oh yeah! I have a big announcement and that announcement involves Mihyun.” Baekhyun glanced at me.

Oh , no way.

Baekhyun stood up in his chair then faced all the students, gathering plenty of attention.

“Uhmm, excuse me, I have a special announcement to make!”

“Woah hyung, is this really important for the whole school to know?” Sehun stated.

“Stand up.” Baekhyun demanded.

“No! I don’t want too!”

“Stand up or else I have to force you.” He threatened.

Baekhyun you bastard!

I stood up.

“Girls, boys I just wanted to say that this girl, Kwon Mihyun is already taken.”

“YAH WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?”

“And she is taken by me. Guys, meet my new beloved girlfriend.” All Exo gasped, including Jooyeon.

 “WHAT?! NO WAY!” One of Baekhyun’s fangirls shouted.

. I am so dead.

 


 This is a crappy update! Im so sorry ;A;

Bastard ByunBaek =__=

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE