Jerk Playboy

2 Months Without Love and Affection

 

Your POV

 

“Mihyun! Wake up, it’s already 6:00!” Mom shouted.

 

Today is Monday which means another day of boring school.

Ughh, I’m too lazy to stand up and prepare for school.

Well I should better stand up or else I’ll be late for school and be nag by mean teachers.

I stood up as I made my way to the bathroom.

 

 

As I walk out my house. I was greeted by the biggest playboy in school which is also my neighbor and not to mention my biggest enemy, Byun Baekhyun.

“Hi princess.” Baekhyun greeted me in a flirty manner.

“Shut up playboy, I have no time for your stupid games.”

“Don’t be so assuming princess, I would never play with you. Your not even my type.” Baekhyun said with a scoff.

“Whatever, who even wants you as a boyfriend? Your such a big jerk.” I said as I push him aside, and made my way to the bus stop.

Baekhyun followed me since he attends the same school with me.

How unlucky right?

“For your information, many girls would want me as their boyfriend. You’re just really blind to not see how handsome I am.” He said cockily.

“Whatever jerk.”

Both of us waited at the bus stop. Baekhyun kept on annoying me, while I ignore all his annoying remarks.

The bus soon arrived, we immediately went inside.

“Oppa! What a coincidence, we took the same bus! Do you want to sit together?” A girl who is from our school, said all flirty.

“Ne, anything for you babe.” Baekhyun said with a wink.

“Pshhhh, playboy.” I mumble loud enough for Baekhyun and the girl to hear.

I took a seat infront of Baekhyun and the girl. I plugged my earphones having no desire to hear them flirting at my back.

So let me tell you about my relationship with Byun Baekhyun.

He is my neighbor since I was in my mother’s womb. My parents and his parents are bestfriends. Basically we grew up together.

We were bestfriends back then, but then we grew up distant with each other. Why? Well as we grew up he turned out to be one heck of a playboy.

He hangs out with other girls while he leaves me alone all by myself.

It’s not like I’m a loner back then, I have many friends too it’s just that Baekhyun is my closest friend and we were really inseperable, but I guess he grew up and forgot about me, his first bestfriend.

 I remember that day when he made me hate him so much. It was the day he broked my trust to him. After that day on, I won’t ever forgive him nor trust him.

The bus has reached our destination, I quickly went out, not wanting to be late. I can still hear the girl and Baekhyun flirting at the back.

I can’t believe that good for nothing playboy was my bestfriend. It was really a good thing we ended our frienship.

If we didn’t end it. I might have to deal with a his playboy games.

 

I entered the school building, and was greeted by the atmosphere of..... s, kingkas, queenkas, jocks and whatever you may see in a school building.

I directly went to my locker, and was greeted by Jooyeon, my bestfriend and the only girl who is sensible in this school.

“Mihyun!” Jooyeon approached me with a smile.

“Hey.”

“Yah, What’s with the irritated face? Did Baekhyun annoy you again?” She chuckled.

“What else would irritate me? That bastard always gets in my nerves.” I said with an irritated sigh.

By the time I finish getting books in my locker.

I heard two people flirting at my back. I instantly know who they are.

 “Oppa, not here! Were in public.” The girl giggled, loud enough for the public to hear.

.

“Why? Don’t mind them. There is nothing wrong showing affection in public.” Baekhyun remarked.

I took a glance at them, and guess what I saw?

 Baekhyun and the having a hot make out session in public.

I groaned because of the disgusting scene I was now witnessing. Baekhyun heard me groan and automatically opened his eyes. He was staring at me while kissing the girl.

I rolled my eyes.

Baekhyun smirked in the kiss. Then pushed the girl away, making the whine.

“Oppa, why did you stop?!” She asked clearly annoyed.

“Be back later babe.” Baekhyun said to her with a wink, then made his way to you.

“Mihyun! Playboy a.k.a your bastard neighbor is making his way to you! Alert! Alert!” Jooyeon said.

“Yah! Stop that.” I scolded her.

She chuckled in reply.

“Hi princess, I saw you looking at me in the middle of our make out session. What’s wrong? Were you jealous?”

“Why would I be jealous?” I asked, annoyed.

“The look in your eyes, it’s full of jealousy. You are too obvious.” He stated with a smirk.

“Oh really? Well now my eyes tells you to off!”

I grabbed Jooyeon’s hands and sashayed towards our classroom.

“Bye, princess!” Baekhyun shouted behind, I could hear him smirking behind me.

 

That bastard Byun Baekhyun, always ruining my day.

 

 


 

First Chapter~

So how was it? Comment please:3

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE