Chapter 9

A Boy's Life

 

 

A/N : Sorry for not updating. I was busy with my test 1 and my intership workshp and events. and now i have my 2 weeks holidays, I will try to update fast. because I am going to have another workshop and events to attend to. Test 2 after this holidays. And so I am sorry again and Here i wrote a longer chapter. Still wanna thanks to thse subbies who stayed. and i understand why some leave, because i update slow and its boring cause it progress slow. Sorry for that. I am trying hard to improve. and anther reasn i started writing fics is because I wanted t idrease my Writing power. THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING AND STAYING! THANKS!!!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Sehun woke up from his slumber and was now snuggling in the blanket. It was so comfy and he doesn’t feel like doing anything today. But, wait something is wrong here. He rolled to the other side of the bed and that’s when it hit him. Hit him hard in the head. It was his date with Lu freaking Han. His thoughts starting to get messy and his breathing became irregular.

 

“ERMAGAWD! What should I do? I should pick out cloths for later, no WAIT! I should freshen up first! YES YES freshens up first!”
 

Sehun struggled out and up from his cocoon of blankets before rushing to the bathroom but then came back to his room for he forgot about his towel and change of cloth.  He glanced at the clock and it read 9:30am. He had a slight panicked attack. Sehun had just forgotten about his class this morning and he had to meet Luhan at 11:30am. He quickly texted Kai about his absence and then basically just threw his phone on the bed before heading to the bathroom, AGAIN.
 

After some time of washing and scrubbing, he finally steps out with towel on his waist because he left the change of cloth on his bed when he was texting. He got back to his room and only to find his choice on the set of cloth earlier WEIRD. And so, not long after that his room turned out like someone had just rob his room.
 

“I think I should wear a black cardigan over….”
 

“Errrrr, nonono, too boring, denim should do great!” Nodding his head in agreement, he closed his wardrobe. He was wearing a white v neck, blue denim jacket, white skinnies.
 

Moving to his mirror, sitting down and start waxing his hair. Blowing it to make it puff up and in place before styling it. Spraying some hair spray on to make it in place.  It was already 10:45am when he was ready. He decided to clean his room when he came back later from his so called date. He locked his door in case his mum decided to go into his room. Just to be safe since that is a teenage boy room.
 

He head downstairs and his mum was nowhere to be found. He went to the kitchen for a drink before heading out and that’s when he saw a sticky note on the fridge.

 

“Out with neighbor, will not be back till later evening.   - mum”

 

Locking the door and gate behind him before he set off to school. It took him 30 minutes for Sehun to get to school today because the road was strangely full of vehicles.  It was by then 11:20pm. Luhan should be here soon. So he sat down on one of the sofas in the lobby. Pulling out his earphones, he stuck it to his ear and began listening to his music.

 

Luhan’s POV

I took a look at the time and it was already 11:15am and I am still stuck here arranging back the chairs. Kyungsoo had left to inform one of the club members about the show for later. Putting the last chair back to its original position, Iglanced around the classroom one last time before heading out. This is because, KYUNGSOO LIKE THINGS CLEANED AND TIDY, and I would never want his demonic soul to take over. That side of him was evil. Yes I called him that. He might seem like mr. goody goody on the outside but he was scary when he is pissed and you’ll ever know what he’ll do.

 

*FLASHBACK*

It all happened on one semester break last year. One of our high school friend, Baekhyun and I was over at Kyungsoo’s house practicing singing. It started off fine but then when Kyungsoo’s mum gave us some drinks and snacks, Baekhyun took the snacks and started eating without realizing the crumbs are dropping everywhere because he is so much a Diva to even care. At first Kyungsoo didn’t noticed and that’s when he noticed the crumbs are everywhere, and when I said everywhere, it literally means even on the bed, when Baekhyun eat when walking around without a platter or something. And he kept on talking.
 

Noticing the color changed on Kyungsoo face, I shot Baekhyun a look, but he just ignored me. Continuing babbling nothing until Kyungsoo started shooting him look. And yes, He ignored. And they end up with Kyungsoo shouting at him and he sat there listening while he still ate.
 

“cool down kyungie.” Baekhyun said while motioning Kyungsoo to sit down.
 

“How am I supposed to calm down when you don’t even listened to what I said?” Kyungsoo answered back while taking his seat.
 

In the end, Baekhyun ended up being tied up on the bed, not by anything else but a handcuff and blindfolded by Kyungsoo and he was tickling baekhyun hard till baekhyun laughed so hard till he pee in his pants and got the bed sheets wet. And all I did was stand there doing nothing because Kyungsoo said so and I kept wondering where did Kyungsoo even got that but I kept my mouth shut. And I only snapped out of my thoughts when I saw flash and camera sound.
 

“Holy Wolf! Kyungsoo! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”
 

“blackmail purposes.” He answered with a wink while waving his phone.
 

“remind me of never get this side of Kyungsoo out” I mentally record down……
 

And all I heard that time was baekhyun trying to catch his breath back. sight indeed. He was sweating, tied on bed, wet on lower region. Owh my my, hawt~
 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

I gulped rather hard at the last part. Shaking that horrible thought away, I locked the door and head off to my locker to put in my stuff.
 

“I should let him wait for a while.”
 

I shoved in my files checked for the tickets for the show before I closed my locker. Time to find Sehunnie! Teehee~ thinking about him makes me giggle. I have no idea why, maybe iits because of his lisp? Who cares? I walked happily down the hallway, the stairs until I reach the door to the lobby.
 

Pushing the door open, I look around until I saw Sehun sitting by the far corner of the lobby with his headset on. I decided to sneak behind him. Walking over to him slowly, making sure he can’t see me. But as I got closer, I saw a few girls sitting at the table behind him.
 

“wow, few days of schooling and he already gathered up fans, Just wow!”
 

Praising him mentally, I decided to just walk to him normally since there are people watching.  I do not want people to think that I am a creep or what. Just no way. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around like almost immediately.
 

“He react fast, like fast. Maybe he is also fast in…..” WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING!!!
 

Mentally slapping myself hard, I said hi to him kinda awkwardly. Who wouldn’t when you think of something that involves the person in front of you. He greeted me back and I waited for him to keep his headset. He stood up moments later and we were waling side by side to the bus stop.


 

“We will meet Kyungsoo there before we enter the show. He’ll be bringing someone with him too.” I said

“And who is he bringing?”

“I not sure either, that was his choice so I have no idea who though.”

“So why did you like chose me then?” Sehun asked, clearly he was curious.

“Because I found you did great and you can improve more.” I said and smiled. Actually I just felt like I should choose him. I have no idea either.


 

Sehun’s POV

Owhmagawd! He smiled at me and I think I am gonna die. I have really no idea why but I find him pretty? We talked about anything and we finally reached the bus stop. Surprisingly there is not much people here so there’s seats. We took our seat and continued chatting. It’s weird that we have so many topics to go on talking and laughing. The bus came not long after that. We took our seats at a two person seat. Suddenly the bus made quite a big turn and I lose my grip and fell to Luhan’s side. My shoulder bump to his chest and my hand landed on his thigh.
 

A.W.K.W.A.R.D
 

It felt right but wrong. But I felt good. Feeling embarrassed and the other tensed up, I fake a coughed and sit back straight up properly looking everywhere but Luhan. I could still see him doing the same. Yes I did peek on him, ehem. The bus ride was getting awkward and he was the one that broke the ice. We chit chat here and there, our shoulders bump occasionally and I kinda like it?

 

Today was such a great day and I’m looking forward to it. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

AND I ALMOST DIED DURING THE MV TEASER!!! LIKE OWHMAGAWD!!! YOU SAQW HUNHAN!??

WHEN LUHAN ROAR, I ALMOST REALLY DIED!!

S DAMN HAET.. AND SEHUNNIE STARE REALLY DO LOOK LIKE WOLF... 

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!! <3

 

AND AND AND baby dont cry is there on the album!! ROAR!!!

 

AND ONE MORE WEEK TO LIVE!!!