Chapter 4

A Boy's Life

It had been few days and Sehun himself have no idea why he’d even picked music club as a second choice out of all of the clubs available in school. It’s a gone case now! GONE CASE! There goes his chance of picking a good club. What’s the club president name again? Kyung Do? Kyung joo? ERRR WHATEVER. Well he can’t remembered it clearly but he do know he resemble an owl. How can someone have such huge eyes? Like seriously. Well you can’t really blame him can you, since he was so absorbed into the heavenly voice of Lu deer, the vice president of the music club.


**Flashback**
Sehun was staring. Well more like eye the person singing in front. He was so dazed till he didn’t even realized students were lining outside the music room wanting to enter. He only snapped out of his gazed when he who assumed was angel smiled at him. That very moment, he can almost feel the pace of the heaven. No, it is not love at first sight but it was something that makes you want to know that person. Suddenly he felt a nudge on his side. Kai was nudging him. He snapped from his lost world and gained back his composure.  The two walked into the room and introduced themselves. More and more students seem to be entering the club but none of them know, most of the students are actually soon to be fans of Sehun and Kai.

Kai grab Sehun by the wrist and pulled him to the angels in front.

“urm, hi. We would like to join the club.” Stated Kai with a big grin.

“HI! Welcome to the music club. Here, just fill in the form and give it back to me after you are done” one of the angel said while passing the forms to them.

“Thanks.” Kai took the form and was walking to the side table with a dazing Sehun.

How can he not dazed? More like how can one not dazed when you see someone so cute and handsome at the same time.

Meanwhile, Luhan and Kyungsoo eyes almost pop out as more and more students coming in and asking to join. THIS IS SO WEIRD BECAUSE MUSIC CLUB IS SUPPOSED TO BE QUITE EMPTIED OR MAYBE NO MEMBERS. They were overjoyed but from their faces you can only get one terms, “Whut DA Hell is happening” 

 


“There will be a trial singing test next week, so that I can divide you into groups.” Said the one with big round eyes.

Silence.

Suddenly everyone seems like finally understand what was being said. All groaned because who would expect there will be a trial test for clubs. Whispering started.

“erm, this is because we never expect so many of you to turn out, so we’re sorry if the trial test had startled you guys. By the way I am Luhan, Vice president of the club.” Said man smiled and bow. Everyone awed because said man was just so cute. Fluffy golden blonde hair with such sweet smile dude doing hand gesture when he mentioned the word many.

“I’m Kyungsoo, President of the music club” Kyungsoo said and bow too. Everyone awed again. Like who wouldn’t. A cute big round eye dude smiling at you in front of you.

Sehun was not the only one dazing though, his best friend Jongin aka Kai was dazing and spazzing. INNER FANBOY SCREAM, victory dance!!

** End of flashback**

 

So that’s why Sehun is now sitting by his computer browsing through songs that can suit him. Well, unfortunately, he find none, so he decided to give Kai a call to see what song he had chosen. He dialed the number and wait for answer.

“A Yo~~~, what’s up” Kai voice boomed from the other line.

“ERMAGAWD KAI! YOU DON’T HAVE TO SHOUT” Sehun answered back.

“said the one who’s shouting now, so what’s up.”

Sehun ignored the fact Kai just shoot him back.

“So have you decided what songs are you gonna sing?”

“After searching for sometime, I finally found the coolest song that suited my y personality well.” Kai chirped happily.

“Just tell me what song GAWDDAMMIT, you don’t have to tell me you are y, eww.”

“Fine, I chose two moons. So what ya think? Cool huh?”

“hmmm… what song should I choose then? I can’t seem to find a song that suit me well. Any suggestion?”

“Why not try picking a girl group song? They aren’t bad anyway”

“WHAT!? NO! people might laugh at me and that is the least I wanted it to happen, wait more like never wanted it to happen.”

“Then suit yourself! So long buddeh! LOVE YOU!” and before Sehun can answer him, the line was cut off.

“WHAT THE HELL KAI!!”

Gave up on Kai, he continue searching. y song? Nono he is not Kai. Sentimental? He isn’t that desperate. Cute song? Hmmmm that ain’t bad, but will people laugh at him? He cant even imagine he himself singing songs that have cute melody. But because he have not much choice left he decided to search using the theme “CUTE MELODY SONG”. And after some time of searching and trying, He came out with 3 songs. He wrote it down on his book and starting to think about it.

 

Song list:

1. Wonder Boy – After School Blue

2. ECHO – GG

3. STAR STAR STAR – GG

 

He crossed out the third one because he can’t seems to find anymore cute songs and he is not desperate for feels so yeah, he crossed out. And so that left him one and two.

Sehun cannot believe himself. He had lived for 18 years and this is the first time he is recording his own voice singing cute song. HE wanted to face palm but he didn’t want to dirty his clean face because he had just finished doing mask before he even started with this . And yes OH SEHUN is a divo thanks to his brother. THE MASTER OF DIVO which is currently not around. And if you’re wondering what time is it when he did his mask, well he is SEHUN, SOON TO BE DIVO, that time was 12 in the afternoon.

And so, that day was a day full of voice cracking and mostly shouting and like what his mum said it was, NOISE POLLUTION.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

HI! sorry for not updating. I've been off to find some way to write remember? and here I had found some little inspirations and way to writing. Not much changes, i think. but hope you like it~ I'll still try my best! 

THANK YOU NEW SUBBIES for giving me a chance! <3 THANKS!!