Chapter 3

A Boy's Life

 

 

The event had finally started after a long speech by their headmaster. Seniors scrambled out the hall as fast as they could and head off to their respective clubs and duties. Luhan and Kyungsoo was still strolling and walking slowly to their club room slowly because it’s not like there are people joining them anyway. The main clubs in school are those physical clubs like dancing are one of them. Of course they did have members joining them last semester and they still do now.

They were talking and giggling on inner jokes they made occasionally.   They noticed that new faces are like flooding into the school. Some are attractive and some are just normal. Well one thing being good looking and cute in this school makes you famous and some even have their own fanclub. As crazy as that, fanwars happened before. It was scary.

Luhan and Kyungsoo quickly put on their choir vest and sit down with application forms in front of them, waiting patiently. More like waiting for the event to finish so they could go home.

 

 

“KIM JONGIN!! HURRY UP!!” sehun yelled from outside the door.

Jongin was still in Sehun his house. Yes, it’s like his second house there, so he basically didn’t care. He greeted Mrs.Oh goodbye and left with Sehun for College open day.

It was like a 20 minutes’ walk from Sehun new house to college. Yes, the moving assistants came at around 6.30a.m and they reached their new house at around 9a.m. It wasn’t that bad since the house itself is quite nice. More like too nice for a trio family.

Jongin will be studying in the same college as Sehun and he will be staying in the hostel even though Sehun’s parents kept asking him to stay with them, but he kindly rejected the offer stating that he wanted to meet some new friends by staying at the hostel.

When they reached the school, they were in awe.

“This college is amazing” Stated Sehun with mouth agape.

“You don’t say it, Mr obvious” Kai nudged back in reply.

They were welcomed by some seniors who the both of them assumed as the members of student council and they were given a full map of the school with each club booth located. Without second thoughts, they were both scanning for dance club. What surprised them was that WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DANCE CLUBS!!?? Confused, they decided to ask around.

SO it’s basically that these dance clubs are competing with each other.  And more or less like never ending war and they have like dancing competition every semester just to prove that who or which club is stronger. After much deciding, Sehun and Kai decided to join this dance club called “Wolf”.

They walked in to the club and were greeted by a dimple guy.
 

“Hi, welcome to Wolf, I’m Yixing or you can call me Lay, the Vice President here.”

“Hi, I’m Sehun and this is my friend Kai. We would like to join this club.” Sehun introduced himself together with Kai and Kai bow a bit at their senior.

“Here, fill this up” He said passing them the application forms.

“Oh! And yeah, There will be an entry test next week when school starts, just to know which level of dance you should take. Be prepared okay?”

“Sure thing! Here’s the form” Kai replied while handing his and Sehun’s forms.

They bid Lay goodbye and continued to look around for clubs since they did not have the intention to build up a new club. They were walking along the hallway where classrooms at both sides.  Looking from left to right for the right club to join in. Little did they know, girls are already looking and some are staring at them at their back and inwardly squeling. Who wouldn’t when two handsome men walked passed you like they are doing model walk. Fanclubs for them will start soon.

They came to the 3rd floor which is not that crowded and far quieter than the 1st and 2nd floor. Here, Music and songs were floating around and it makes the environment became peaceful. Then only they noticed that this floor is for all those nonphysical clubs. The first classroom are for art class, and then followed by photography, literature club, publishing club. However those are not in their taste.
****Imagine Sehun or Kai reciting Poems in a y tone and seductive way*****

“That is weird, where does this music come from? There is no music club or what-so-ever thing related to music here.” Kai just shrugged his shoulder in response.

They passed by few more clubs until they heard someone more like two person singing from the last classroom. It was like some invincible force pulling them there. They opened the door silently and can’t believe what they saw.

 

Sehun POV

I opened the door silently with Kai trailing beside me. There he is. The person who is singing right now. He looks so peaceful and so angelic with violin in hand. His voice is so pure so innocent. He is singing with his eyes closed. I was awe struck by his look. He has porcelain skin, blonde hair and perfect jawline.

 

 

Kai POV

Sehun opened the door silently as I trailed beside him trying not to make a noise. There he is, sitting in front of a piano playing and singing gracefully. He looks cute with big owl eyes. His voice is a bit rougher than the other person singing beside him. But his voice is so calm and peaceful. He is too concentrating that he did not even realized our presence outside the door.

 

Luhan POV

I am singing with Kyungsoo here because no one has come in yet. I draped my violin to between my neck and shoulder and began playing my part. This is a song me and Kyungsoo had created and it took us few months to make it. It was meaningful to us. We named it “Angel”.



_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, yes, yes, i know. it's another boring chapter.. i know you guys are getting bored and  is going to be like "WHUT DA HELL IS THIS? WHY SO BORING"

I accept any criticising. I am really trying here.. SIGH~

but thx for subscribing to my fic anyway~ :)

Still glad though~ because I myself knew how lame is this story~ ok stop with the babling..

WIll update soon~ <3

I need to find some way to entertain you subbies...

like i need some ways to write so it might not seems boring~ gonna do research~ :)

thx subbies~