Chapter 6

A Boy's Life

 

No! You don’t sing it like that! You sing it like this!
 

And it goes on and on and on~~~
 

Sehun had started to feel irritated, because Baekhyun had been ing him for the last two hour and still do now. Imagine you yourself being by someone else when you move one finger.  That’s what currently happening to Sehun. Whenever he opens his mouth to sing, he will either get a slap on his back or stopped by baekhyun. It’s either about him singing out of tune or simply just wrong.
 

 “너 바보야?” Baekhyun scolded.

“Hyung! You never told me what I did wrong here!” Retorted Sehun.

“URGH! THERE IS SURE some way to help you sing properly.” Baekhyun said rubbing his temples.

 

There’s a moment of silence in the room as one is thinking about ways to teach the younger, while on the other hand, the younger is thinking about how he will be make fun of himself in front of the club members and more importantly, Luhan.

Sehun sigh and ruffled his own hair in frustration.  He’s on the edge of giving up and quit the club then jumps down the cliff when suddenly baekhyun slap his head.

 

“Hey! What was that for?” Sehun said rubbing his head.

“For ignoring me! DUHHHH!” Baekhyun answer him while flipping his hair. Diva much. Well he is one.

Sehun just rolled his eye on him. He was about to think about what to do when he was once again being interrupt.

“What kind of song do you like?” Baekhyun asked as he sat himself down on Sehun’s bed. “and before you answer me that question, why do you even choose music club if you know you can’t sing?” Baekhyun asked confused. He just could not figure out why. Like why on earth would someone who does not even try to sing properly once chose to sing. He just could not understand. Unless…. A smirk appeared on his face.

“Because the school rules stated that we need two clubs if we do not want to form a new club.” Sehun answered him indifferently, shrugging his shoulders.

“well I see, I totally see what you mean there.”

“What is that? What do you understand?” Sehun asked raising his eyebrow.

“You do not and never really sing, am I right?” baekhyun asked looking straight into Sehun eyes.

“Well , he look serious here” Sehun thought, “yeah, why? It’s not like I can’t try to sing once.” He answered.

“That’s the point here. Why would you even try to sing once when you can like decided to do it few years back and not the first day in college? It just doesn’t make sense. Unless..” Baekhyun said ending it with a cliff hang.

“Unless what? Spill it!”

“Unless you have a crush or you want to impress someone.”

Silence engulf the room once again.

“BINGO! I must have hit the jackpot! Ngeheheheh!” Baekhyun thought. “EHEM” he cough a bit to break the silence before he continues.

“So?”

“There is no so. Just teach me!” Sehun said looking everywhere but Baekhyun.

“Fine! Let me use your computer. I need to look up for some song that you might be able to sing.”

 

Tik tok tik tok tik tok……

  

They are looking from web pages to pages and listening from songs to songs. And finally they came out with one song that Sehun lisp will do alright in the song. And it turns out to be his favorite song.  It became easier for Baekhyun to teach because first, it’s Sehun favorite song, Second, IT”S STILL HIS FAVORITE SONG!

 

“And now I’m like
baby baby baby oh like~
baby baby baby no like~
baby baby baby oh~
I thought you’d always been mine, mine”


 

“Well, that isn’t that bad.” Baekhyun complimented him while clasping his hand together.  “and oh yeah, I’m sure you’ll be okay at the rapping part. Try that part now. N.O.W, NOW!”

 

“When I was 13, I had my first love
There was nobody that compared t my baby
And nobody came between us who could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh I was starstruck
She woke me up daily, don’t need no Starbucks ……………………………”


 

Sehun finished the part baekhyun wanted him to do and look back to baekhyun for his response.
 

“Just like what I thought. You’re rapping part have no problem about it. We just need to drill you more on your singing part. That’s all.” Baekhyun said with all smile and a thumbs up.

 

Hearing that, Sehun felt relieved. He imaginarily patted himself on the back for trying hard. All he needs to do now is to try his best in the following 6 days. He want to, no, he need and must impress or at least leave some good impression on the deer. He smiled dumbly just at the thoughts of that deer.

 

And that day was another day full of his voices, but this time it was better. His mom even consider his singing that day as child singing.

So they go on until baekhyun went home and call it a day. Before baekhyun left, he reminded Sehun to eat honey every day after waking up and before sleeping, no shouting and talk nicely. Well, Sehun will try his freaking very best to do all that to achieve his goal! HIS GOAL!    

To make this day memorable, he took a photo before he finally stop and leave his room and call it a day. 

P/S ; Singing pactice with cuzzie ~!! :3

______________________________________________________________________________________________
 

So HI to you new subbies!! <3 

Thank you once again for reading. 

I'll try and updating frequently when I know how to put those ideas into words. HAHAHA..

And news saying that EXO coming back on MAy or JUNE and I"M SO EXCITED!!

DEFINE EXCITED!!! lolololool..

I've saved up some money for the album.. for I need to buy two album in one go~ :D

Whise your bias in exo? any ship you sailing? :D
mine's HUNHAN, bias still HUNHAN!! HAHAHAHA