Chapter 10

A Boy's Life

Sorry for the late update! I forgot about it! Was spazzing too much on the comeback and live stream and yeah you kw, the sukira live stream... STREAMING everythinga nd downloading and in the end i forgot! HAHAHAH..

So here is chappie 10!!!

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! LOVE YA!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I cannot wait for my both preorderd album to arrive!! <3 <3 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

 

The theatre was buzzing with people, some lining up for tickets, and some waiting at the waiting area. By the time Luhan and Sehun reached there, it’s already quite pack. Scanning the area for familiar face, Luhan tip toe and look around until his eyes landed on his friend standing at the corner. He stood back properly and ushered Sehun to follow him.

 

Sehun POV

By the time we reached there, it was quite pack already. I could tell that Luhan was obviously looking for something, more like someone, a wide eye boy to be exact. He tip toe and look around, and I almost squealed at the sight. Cute. Okay now Sehun. Keep calm. Breathe in, breathe out. Luhan regained his position after he managed to spot Mr. President. He pulled me to follow him. And owh did I told you I feel so giddy that the world may have turned for who knows how many rounds. I can feel the warmth of his hand. Squeal~~

 

I am kind of curious who Mr. President would bring along and I was really surprised to find out that Mr. President here had brought along the whiny kid, Kim Jongin aka Kai and another guy almost the same size as Mr. Pres here.

 

“Hi Luhan! Hi Sehun!” Kyungsoo said waving at us as we approached them.

I waved and smiled back in returned unlike Luhan who smiled and waved back excitedly.

“Guys, meet Joonmyun and Jongin.” Kyungsoo said as he pointed to each of them.

“Hello, I’m Luhan.” He offered a handshake.

Luhan then nudged me. I got his message and introduced myself.

“Hi, I’m Sehun, nice to meet you.” I only offered my hand out to Joonmyun. He took it. I completely ignored that whiny kid beside him.

“I’m joonmyun, you can call me Suho, nice meeting you too.” He shook my hand.

 

Way to quiet for that kid -----

“HEY HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME!” Kai whined.

 

---- way too early to mention that.

 

“Whiny!” I muttered as I rolled my eyes on him and I decided to just ignore him but mocking wasn’t a bad idea. I was about to mock him when Luhan called us but I assumed he was calling me since he was looking my way. They were waiting for us at the entrance. Kyungsoo flashed the tickets to the person in charged before we got in. Never in my life have I been to a musical before. This can be counted as my stage. I was never really into musical, well you basically just sit there watching people walking and jumping here and there while singing and some lines exchanged. Shrugging off those thoughts, not wanting to become a mood spoiler, I took my seat.

 

Luhan was sitting beside me who I gladly thank the entire God’s and Goddess out there, Kyungsoo beside him, followed by the two awkward ducklings Kai and Joonmyun.

 

To be really honest the whole musical was actually not “that bad”. It was quite interesting, for the plot I mean. And I wonder why the actor and actress will never get out of breath since they are literally really running and jumping around for freaking few hours.  

 

As the curtains of the stage was closing, all the actor and actress held hands and bow to all the audience thanking them for attending. Confetti everywhere and some got stuck on my hair. And did I ever mention that I never like my hair being messed up after I styled it? NO? Urgh! I bend downwards and slightly shook my head to get rid of the confetti pieces. And that is when suddenly I felt someone ruffling my hair.

 

 

“!!!!!!” alert mode on!

 

 

I stared up to see who was that, and owh, to my very own surprise, it was Lu freaking Han. He was chuckling when he saw me staring.

“Here, Here, Let me help you with that.” He smiled as he stretched his hand out to my head.

I stood there dumfounded staring at him. His hand slowly crept to my shoulder and slightly pulled me forward to bend down.

He started to ruffled and picked here and there to get rid of the pieces. And that’s when I realized that I am staring at his chest. Quite near. And TELL YOU WHAT? I can smell his cologne. He smelled good. No I have no or whatever but I kinda wanna have a because he smelled fruity? I sniffed quietly until there is a pat on my head signaling me that he had done. Smooth Sehun, Smooth.

 

I awkwardly regained my position and thank him, not really looking at his eye. Somehow I felt nervous doing so after what he did and what I actually want to do just now.

 

*Poof*(Little Angel sehunnie appeared)

Tsk tsk..bad sehunnie, bad bad sehunnie!

*Poof*(Little evil sehunnie appeared)

What you did was great! KEKEKE~~

Rolling my eyes at my own internal thoughts war, I looked to my left and only to find that Whiny kid was staring at Mr, Pres there like some love sick puppy or wait no, more like a lost puppy waiting for his master to look at him. And there we have the oblivious Mr. Pres, Kyungsoo, and another awkward duckling clapping and continued cheering like retarded seals.

 

 

 

Luhan POV

“ERMAGAWD” Sehun was being all cute ruffling and shaking his head. He knitted his forehead together as more confetti flew down ad stuck on his hair. I could see that he really love his hair. Without thinking much, my hand somehow reached out on its own and started to pick on those confetti pieces.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! His hair is soft minus those waxes.” I mentally screamed, clapping hard.

Suddenly the figured somehow froze due to my action or was it because someone just touched his hair. Don’t care. I continued on my task on hand but he stood back up.

“Here, Here, Let me help you with that.”

I pulled him by the shoulder and motioned him to bend down and continued my task and I like it. L.I.K.E I.T…..

 

 

 

Author’s POV

All five of them gathered back outside once again. They decided to just split up since 3 of them wanted to eat and Luhan just couldn’t be gladder. He agreed and bid Kyungsoo, Kai and Joonmyun goodbye. Pulling Sehun by the sleeves, he started walking them to the bubble tea shop somewhere nearby. Well, his non official date starts now and who could blame said boy for being a teeny weeny bit excited. Not to mention the other boy was also in the same stat.

10 minutes of silent walked, while occasionally bump on the shoulder and some minor touch of their hands, all they can conclude was that they quite enjoyed it. Pushing opened the door; they were amazed by the interior designed. It was colorful and the tables are mostly for 2 or maybe four to five people.

Luhan ordered chocolate, while Sehun ordered Taro. When their drinks were done, they took a seat at the far end corner.

“Yours seems delicious?” Luhan said.

“Mine? Delicious?” Sehun asked confused while continue on the straw.

“I mean your drink. Hahaha” Laughing awkwardly, Luhan sighed internally, luckily Sehun didn’t think it the wrong way.

“You wanna trade?” Luhan offered his drink to Sehun.

“Sure, here.” Sehun handed his cup and exchanged with Luhan’s Chocolate.

“Taro is so good!” sipping on the drink.

“Chocolate is good too. I never really tried chocolate before.” Sehun Stated.

 

And little did they knew, they forgot to exchanged their straw and yup! They just had the longest indirect kiss in the universe.

When Luhan and Sehun reached their own home respectively, both of them flopped themselves on the sofa. Still drinking the bubble tea. Yes, they drank very very slow. Smiling to the memory of the date while observing the drink. And somehow their senses finally came to work.

“OWH GAWD! I JUST DRANK HIS SALIVA!!!” screaming internally!

And that was when they realized another thing! And that is when their eyes grew larger than Kyungsoo.

 

“OWH MA GAWD!!! I JUST HAD AN INDIRECT KISS WITH HIM! AHHHHHHHHHAHHHHH!!!

Screamed as they bite on the couch pillow.

 

 

 

Well today wasn’t even a bad day for them both. KEKEKEK~