Chapter 2

A Boy's Life

 

Sehun POV

It was 9pm and I just got back from my last dancing practice at the dance studio. Why last? Because my parents basically wanted to move to Seoul for some time now and they finally found a house that is suitable. I am okay with anything as long it doesn’t require me to think too much. I hate to think a lot that’s why I hate maths. I will gladly accept your sets of fingers and toes if calculator is not allowed in college.

 

The night view here in Busan is comfortable. Well this was the place where I grew up with. Taking in the night view for one last time. I noticed a lot of things I never really paid attention to it before. I was glad though because my parents decided to move to Seoul and not any other places that are far far away from here. I’ve told my best friend that I’m moving to Seoul and I can’t believe he cried! Sure he’s a whiny kid but he never cried for such stuff. But who knows maybe I’m too much for a good friend. Being a good friend I am, I invited him for a sleepover tonight, because I’m moving out tomorrow.

 

The house lights are still on that means either mum is watching TV or in the kitchen. And I am right, she’s watching TV.

“Mum, I’m home.”

“The food is still on the table, clean it after you have your dinner.” She replied me without even looking away from her drama.

“Sure, sure.” I lazily walked into the kitchen then I heard her again.

“owh yeah! Kai said he’ll be here at around 10.15pm”

“ALRIGHT MUM!”

 

I finished the food and cleaned up. Put my things down and got to bath.  I dressed in my PJ and sat down at my study table.

There is a letter?

Curious, I opened it up and browsed through it. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Why can’t the letter come earlier? WHY!

I know I will surely get accepted into the college with my results but why did the open day for freshmen have to be tomorrow on our moving day. I got up and went downstairs to get my mum know.

 

“Mum, the college open day for freshmen is tomorrow at 11am, and we are moving in tomorrow.” I stated.

“Owh, since like we didn’t have a choice then.”

“maybe I’ll help in the morning till 10 and I’ll be off to school?”

“nahhhh, it’s ok honey, school’s more important”

Yes! that’s what I wanna hear. I thought. I smiled back as a response then head back to my bedroom.  Then I heard the doorbell rang. It must be Jongin.

 

Okay, so who’s Kai and why the change to Jongin? Kai is basically his nickname that he thought is cool. He’s the same age as me only a few months older. He wanted me to call him Hyung, but no way, who would want to call someone who keeps whining a Hyung? But he always said he is the manly type. Whatever….

 

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and “click”, my bedroom door opened.

“WELL! HELLO THERE SEHUNNIE!”

“Hello to yourself, why are you so late? I thought you said 10.15pm? and what time is it now? 10.45pm.”

“errrr.. heheh.. something happened. OWH YA! Guess what’s the big day tomorrow?”

“The day I’m moving out?”

“No duhh!! It is the open day for our college! Aren’t you excited? Don’t tell me you did not get accepted!”

“Owh please! Who wouldn’t want a handsome kid with good results like me eh?” I smirked

 

That night we chat about a lot of stuffs. Stories from preschool to now. We had been friends since preschool. We are good friends and we share secrets. I’ve never been in a relationship before, unlike Jongin. But I believe that somewhere out there, one of them will be my soulmate. It’s just the matter of time. Jongin will always laugh at my point here but I know he do support me deep within his heart because he is Jongin, the one who care about you in other form of ways.

 

The sounds of alarm got me awake. I try to search for the alarm but the ringing sound seems to be floating here and there. Suddenly the alarm went off then I heard someone TSKED. The bed dip beside me and then….

 

“WAHAHAH!! JONG..IN…. STAHP!!!!” He’s tickling my ribs.

“Hi princess! You’ve now finally awake from your slumber. Now that you’ve woke up, let’s start packing your leftover stuff.”

I went to freshen up and then Jongin helped me with the packing. It was only 5am. By the time we were done, it was 6am. We went down for breakfast and then wait for the house moving assistant to arrive.

 

Well, It’s gonna be a whole new life in a new town.



______________________________________________________________________________________________

and so i updated. I am still tryng to get a hold of writing fanfic. I hope the boringness of the story will get lesser soon.. LIKE SOOON! thanks for reading and giving support~

Thx subbies~ <3