Chapter 5

A Boy's Life

 

Chapter 5

 

“I JUST CAN’T DO IT!! It’s creepy!” Sehun said slapping his cheeks like a retard as he listened to his own recording. HIS FREAKING OWN VOICE RECORD. He’s desperate to sing well to please someone. Not well actually but to sing a song that are not out of tune. He could not afford to make fun of himself on the first club activity.He needed to sing well because, well there is this SOMEONE that he thinks is, urm, Pretty? For a boy who has yet to be in a committed relationship before can be really troublesome. He has thought of asking Jongin about how to please people but the latter changed his mind. If you know Jongin, you will never consider, might and will not ask him for help. He’d first laughed his off before he even consider in helping.

 

Jongin, out!

Mom, out!

Dad, never consider before, considering now but still OUT!

 

He kept banging his head on the table and abruptly came to a stop when he suddenly thought of someone. YES! help! He thought of someone that can save him from desperation. He quickly grab his phone again, he dialed up a certain sets of numbers and waiting the other line to pick up.

“Come on! Come on! Pick up the phone!” Sehun chanted.

As if it took forever, the other party finally pick up!

“H-Hello?” greeted the other line.

“Took you long enough! You really have to carry your phone around you Baek!” Replied Sehun as if he was stating facts.

“Stop babbling and tell me what you want.”

“OUCH!! Fine. I’m in a life and dead situation here!”

“Yeah right! Can’t it get more serious. So tell me what.Is.Wrong?” Beakyun groaned

So Sehun began to explain to Baekhyun on what’s wrong. Bekhyun on hummed in respond and listened attentively to his cousin. Yes! Sehun and Baekhyun are cousins. They have a strong bond, like brothers. This is because since small, both their parents went for business trip a lot and both of them are under the care of one babysitter. It was until they are 12 then only then their moms decided to stay back and take care of them and their dads to go alone if there is business trip. (okay, back to the point)

 “So to conclude that, you want me to help you in singing?”

“errrr, yeah. I have no idea who to ask anymore. And since you did learn how to sing and had won a lot from competition, I don’t see any wrong choosing you to teach me.”

“hmmm… owh alright then. Text me the time and place.”

“Thanks! And by the way, are you having fun now?”

“Define fun!”

“Fun as in S-“ Sehun was unable to finish his sentence since Baekhyun cut him off.

“I’m not having fun with Channie!”

“I didn’t even mention who! HAHAHAHH!! YOU SPILLED IT YOURSELF.”

“I HATE YOU! Bastard! I’m hanging up!”

“LOVE YOU TOO! BYEE~~” Sehun sing-song as he hung up the call.

 

Now that he had someone helping him, he felt more relieved. He texted Baek the place and time he wanted to meet up. He has exactly one week to get ready. And finger crossed, he hope he learn fast.

 

Sehun sat in the café waiting for Baek to arrive for his lessons. He had been replaying the song for more than he could even remember. Sipping on his latte, listening to the music, he observed the surrounding. People were talking and doing stuffs. As in typing on a computer not something rated M.

Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder from behind. Beak must have arrived he thought.

“Took you long e-…” He momentarily stopped speaking when he came to face with the club vice president. Luhan.

“Hi, If I’m not wrong, I remembered you are Sehun?” Luhan asked.

*NOD* sehun can only nod for he have just lost his ability to speak for a moment.

“Owh goodie goodie! Waiting for someone?”

Yet another nod from Sehun as he stared at Luhan.

Feeling the uneasiness of Luhan he finally gathered himself back.

“Y-Yeah, what about you? Didn’t saw you earlier”

“I just arrived and I saw you. Have you been practicing for the trial?”

“errr.. yeah, but it’s not going too well.” Sehun said as he scratched his neck.

“Hmmm.. Don’t worry. If you are worrying about singing in front of all the club members, then you don’t have to.”

“What do you mean?”

“Because we are going to split the trial into 3 session, so there will be likely 10 to 12 people per session.”

“REALLY!? THANK YOU!” Sehun eyes lit up as he heard the fantastic news. INNER SELF CLAPPING LIKE A REATARDED SEAL.

Suddenly Luhan phone went off. He answered it immediately. With a few yes and short answer, the call ended.

“Hey, I gotta go! Nice seeing you here!”

“nice seeing you too! Bye!”

Luhan waved back and walked away. Sehun did not noticed he had been holding his breath till now. He let out a sigh. Sehun was about to turn back to his drink when Suddenly Luhan spoke.

“By the way, your lisp is cute” Luhan said before walking off. Leaving a very flustered Sehun behind.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi there readers!

I like taking things slow so if you find the rogress in the story is slow, please forgive me..

I don't like rushing things when I could have make it clear and detailed. :D

and thank you for subscribing! <3