Chapter 11

A Boy's Life

Chapter 11

Sowwie I took so long to update... :D and yeah here it is... UPDATED!! HI THERE NEW SUBBIES!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! kekeke... THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING!!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It had been a month and it was quite a month for Lu Han. He was kind of flustered whenever the thoughts of indirect kiss. It’s not a big deal and he knew it. Of course, besides that school works is creeping up on him too. Being a club vice president is not helping at all. All those forms and files of the club members needed to be sorted out. He was stressed out, literally tired physically.

 

Remember that Kyungsoo told him that they will hang out and have an overnight at the beach resort to release some stress seeing that he was almost half dead. Kyungsoo suggested that they should probably hangout at a café to talk and he said that Kai would also tag along.

 

Kyungsoo and Kai had gotten closer each day since the last month. Best friend you can say. When one is there, the other would too. It kind of surprise Lu Han because both individuals are mostly different and not really have anything I common. Maybe it’s like what they said, opposites attract. He’s kind of glad that Kyungsoo found another friend besides him because he can’t really be there every time.

 

Back to his own problem. His relationship with Sehun boy is weird, that’s what he thought. They could at least be considered and counted as friend, more like hi-bye friend, yup that kind of friend. The more he thought about it and it did not amused him a bit but then what can he do? He wanted be on good terms and good friends with him too. He pouted at his own thought. Drifting deeply into his thoughts and he managed to come out with a plan.

 

“Befriend Oh SeHun!”

 

Fist pumping the air for being such a genius, patting himself at the back, he quickly grabbed his phone and dialed Kyungsoo’s number. Lying on his bed but then he cut off the call at its third rings.

 

“Ermagawd! What am I even thinking just now?”

 

Slapping himself not so hard, he shook his head trying to shake off those thoughts. It was silly of him to make some blunt moves like that. Just when he was about to take a nap, his phone went off. Glancing at the caller id, it was Kyungsoo calling him back since he just left a missed call there. Clearing his throat, he answered the phone.

 

“Hello, Kyungsoo.” He greeted normally.

“H Luhan, was busy just now, why’d you call?”

Panicked, he couldn’t just tell him about his stupid plan and therefore he came up with the lamest answer.

“Just want to check with you what time will it be for later meet up.”

“Really Luhan? Really? I thought I sent you a message about it just now, did you not see when calling me?”

Lu Han face palmed himself.

“Eheheheh… yeah. I’m just asking. Yeah just asking. So what time is it?” Lu Han asked nervously scratching his neck.

“5pm later in the evening. And if you are wondering if Sehun is going not, in fact yes he is.” Kyungsoo chuckled at the end knowing his best friend.

“mmm kay thanks. Wait what! I didn’t ask for Sehun!”

“Yeah right! Anyway got to go. See ya later!”

The line was cut off even before Luhan can response. But he was squealing inside, squealing hard!

 

“OWH MA GAWD! IHE IS SO GOING!! “Operation Befriend Oh Se Hun” resume.” Luhan shouted and fist pump once again as he rush to prepare himself and also do the packing for the overnight.

 

 

 

Le time skips …

 

Checking himself in front of the mirror for one last time before he head out.

 

Looking presentable, CHECK.

Backpack with necessities, CHECK.

 

Lu Han was supposed to meet Kyungsoo up at the train station, and so he decided to go early.  He sat down on a waiting bench and started to look around. Slowly drifting into his thought. He thinks about Sehun.

 

He knows it is weird to behave like that, and worst because that guy is his junior. He just feels like wanting to know him, befriend him, that’s all. The affection towards him is mutual, he guessed. Lu Han wanted him as best friend, not that kind of friend with benefits.  He wanted someone with mutual understandings in between them, friendship with strong bonds

 

And that’s when suddenly the thoughts of love and affection strike him.

 

Shaking his head furiously. No, not yet, not now, more like never. He did not want that kind of relation with him. It’s so wrong. Throwing back all these to the back of his mind. He glanced at his watch. It was 20 minutes to 5, the train will leave at 5.15pm.


“Where are they?” mumbling to himself as he look around. Siting there like a lost puppy and his baby face is not helping at all.

 

 

Se Hun POV

“Almost there.” Kyungsoo said from the passenger seat of the taxi.

I was supposed to be at home during this hour of time. Lying on my bed with my laptop, but no and Kim Jongin now have to be dragged here to accompany him on his date saying that he will not be able to handle if it was them alone. Being a third wheel . Taking a glanced at Jongin, he was looking at the back of Kyungsoo with those loving stare. Turning my around from the sick sight, I look out the window. We are getting near the station and it was crowded.  

 

Kyungsoo paid the taxi fare then we headed into the station. I made a mental note to pay him half of the taxi fare, I felt bad for him paying all.  As usual, the station was crowded; Kyungsoo was definitely up to something. He was looking here and there and sometimes he would shot me a grin. I narrowed my eyes at him when he did that. After sometime of walking, more like bumping with people, and that’s when I heard…


“KYUNGSOO! OVER HERE!” someone shouted.

 

Is that who I think it was? Still having my poker face on, I search through the crowd and there he was, standing near a bench waving at us excitedly. Well no one told me he was going, I might go if I knew. Trying to show that I’ not excited, I put on my best poker face ever. I quietly followed Kyungsoo and Jongin to where Lu Han was. Mini me was excited. Deep inside me I knew I wanna be friends with him but it’s just awkward to the max. I wonder how Kyungsoo and Jongin managed to pull it off and became best friends and couldn’t say I am not a tad bit jealous about them.

 

I can see that Lu Han was surprise to see me. He was slightly fidgeting when he look at me. Am I really that scary? I mean I know I am famous for being cold or whatever, but the last time we talked we are okay. Talk about last month, it was a month ago.

 

The train arrived moments later. We board it. It was a 4 people seat. 2 facing the other 2. Me and Jongin sitting together facing Luhan and Kyungsoo. During the ride, it was okay. I kept quiet most of the time and Jongin and Kyungsoo was the one doing the talking, and Lu Han will add in here and there.

 

“Hey, Jongin and I would like to go to the train café, you guys coming?” Kyungsoo asked

“Nope, just grab me some banana milk. Thanks.” I said without looking up, still reading my book.

“mmm okay. Lu Han, I think you should stay here and be with Se Hun.” And with that said, Kyungsoo and Jongin was gone.

There was silence between us, an awkward one. Maybe it was because we haven’t met for a month plus. I was the one who broke the ice first.

“You can go with them if you want, you know?”

“urm, it’s okay. I’m fine staying here. Really.” He answered not so loud but still managed to hear.

“if you say so.” I was going to continue reading but then I took a glanced at him. He was trying to ask me something but held on to it.

“Wanna ask me something?” I smirked a bit, not too obvious for he was just easy to read.

“Eheheh. Just want to know you better. It’s okay if you don’t want too. I am totally okay with it.” He said putting two hands in front palm facing me as if to ensure me he was really okay with it.

There will be no harm to know each other more. Maybe that’s why Kyungsoo asked him to stay behind.

“Fine sure, I want to know you more too.” I said a little bit excited and closed my book.

“Really!?” He said eye sparkling.

 

I can see that he really did want to know me. His eyes are shining and he was fidgeting with his finger and he looks like someone who he had a crush on. One word, Cute.

 

And then we started talking. Explaining about each of ourselves, and I found that we have a lot in common. Like for example, bubble teas. He loves to sing and he do dance when he really feel like it. He had been friends with Kyungsoo for a long long time and it was just like me and Jongin. Lu Han was from China and migrated to South Korea at the age of 5 so he didn’t really remembered what happened in China but his dad is there working though.

 

It was fun knowing him more. The way he laughed and smiled is so eye catching. And yeah he fidget here and there.

 

“Friends?” I asked while offering my hand out.

He look at me at first and then a wide big smile creep onto his face before he took my hand for a shake.

“YUP! FRIENDS!” Lu Han said grabbing my hand a little too tight, but I didn’t care.

 

He was holding on a little longer but it just felt right. During the other time of the train ride, we just sat there talking and laughing and we wonder where did Jongin and Kyungsoo went but then the thoughts was shrugged off and we continued chatting happily. Glad we managed to make the first steps f becoming friends. Melt the ice shield. I’m really glad.