Chapter 13

A Boy's Life

Chapter 13

 

Hi readers! Lazy here had updated! kekeke~ Hope you like it. And owh yeah! thanks for the new subscription and commenting.

Sorry for the lack of updates actually! So i wrote a longer chapter with more words.

and for those who followed me on twitter, I THANK YOU! LOL! i followed back! kekeke..

ok I'll stop here!

XOXO see you in next update! I'll do it A.S.A.P >:3 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

They are standing outside the hotel room waiting for Kyungsoo to open it. Slashing the card on the lock, the lights on the lock turned green signaling the door was unlocked. Kyungsoo opened the door ever so slowly and step in with the others following suit.

They stood there awestruck and as if a competition was going on, their eyes couldn’t have gotten any bigger. The closing of the door startled them. Kyungsoo cleared his throat.

 

“So there are only two beds, guess we have to, err, squeeze.”

 “Wow, right genius.” Luhan retorted full of sarcasm.

 

 Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at him but without going unnoticed by Luhan. Witnessing their so called friendly talk, he chuckled inwardly. Sehun being Sehun the patient one decided to wait for them to pick their sleeping place, the bed. It’s obvious that they are going to fight for the bed. Pulling Jongin to stand beside him. Jongin gave him a confused look but stood there.

 

“THIS BED IS MINE!” Luhan shouted following with his “evil” laughter.

“HEY! MY BAG WAS THERE FIRST! SO IT’S MINE!” Kyungsoo shout back.

“Bag? What bag? Owh is it that one?” Luhan said gasping all so fake while acting all innocent while pointing to the bag on the floor neared the other bed.

“Childish!” Kyungsoo scowled and make his way to the other bed while murmuring about how he was friend to Luhan and blah blah blah.

Seeing that the show is coming to an end, Sehun decided to step in. He picked his bag up and walk towards the middle of the room, Jongin following beside him.

“So, urm, where are we going to sleep for tonight. I mean-“

“Owh right! I forgot we came in a group of four.” Luhan said cutting him off Laughing while scratching his head.

“How about we just join the bed?” Jongin suggested.

“Sure, good idea. Why hadn’t I thought of that just now?” Kyungsoo said nodding his head.

“I don’t see why not.” Luhan answered getting up from the bed to the side of the bed to push it.

 

 

Tick tock tick tock ~~~

 

 

All three pairs of eyes are on him waiting for him to move the bed but all they see was Luhan with his hand stretched out pushing the bed and stay immobile in that pose.

 

“Errr, are you even pushing?” Kyungsoo said with his finger stuck out pointing, wide eye staring at him.

 

Luhan nodded his head furiously and keep on pushing but the bed didn’t budge. Luhan stop pushing and stood back up inspecting the bed and only they found out that the bed was unmovable.

 

“The one who design this crap is genius retard.” Luhan said.

“How can a genius be a retard?  Forget it. Since the bed cannot be move, I think we’ll just cast slot for who sleep on which bed. Fair and square.” Kyungsoo said handling out for small folded papers.

 

Sehun and Jongin was the fastest to open it. Luhan and Kyungsoo was so taking their time.

Sehun look at his paper. He got number 2.

Jongin look at his paper, He got number 1.

So, Jongin stole a glanced at Luhan paper, pretending to stretched. Luhan got number 1. His eyebrow furrowed. So, he threw glances at Sehun who looked back clearly confused mouthing a “what” to Jongin. Jongin mouthed back “2” while pointing with his duck lips.

Getting a hint of it, Sehun crumbled the paper in his hand and stretched his hand out and drop it behind Jongin who did the same. Chuckling silently at each other they picked up the paper as if nothing happened.

 

“Okay, show your number.”

 

Looking at the number at each hand, he gasped inwardly when he came to Jongin but did not show it.

Luhan on the other hand was trying to keep calm. Many thoughts run through his poor little brain. “What if he sleeps shirtless?”, “what if I drool?”, “what if …….” He just sat there in horror while acting out like nothing happened but yeah; he just had a mental war with himself.

Sehun and Jongin tried to contain their smirk and smug look. “Well it’s going to be fun.” They thought.

They unpacked and arranged their things before heading down to dinner at the hotel restaurant.

 

Luhan POV

Dinner was alright. Nothing too fancy or expensive except for the fact that Sehun didn’t really talked much with me and much lesser to the other two. It was mostly me and Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo with Jongin. But it was good start for being a friend. Well, I barely even know him so having little conversation are better than none. To say the truth, I envy how my best friend can get a new friend that fast. The conversation they shared. Although I may be bubbly and seems outgoing, but deep down inside me, I am not good at making friends, as in socializing. Kyungsoo was actually my first friend that I made when we were little. We are so somehow alike yet different. He was calm and I am quite the noisy type. But we shared a lot in common. Like how we love music, dislike sports. Kyungsoo knew me well. Like what Kyungsoo said about me, I am always trying to act so tough by covering up with my bubbly personality but end up getting hurt inside yet I didn’t really realize. It’s not I am dumb. I rather keep all of them and lock them up than stress over them.

 

Like right now, I really wanted another friend and yeah, Kyungsoo wanted me too since he said he can’t always to be there for me which is true. I have no rights to restrict him from getting his life anyway. And so that’s why we are here for this trip. I found out this when we are walking down for dinner though. He was making chance for me. Believe it or not, Jongin knew too. I feel like wanting the ground to swallow me whole just now in the lift when Jongin smirked at me when Kyungsoo was telling me.  Gawd!. But I was slightly happy and nervous though. Like who wouldn’t when your best friend decided to pull the string between you with another person make you two friends?  Nervous Luhan is never a stable Luhan because I fidget too much. I somehow remembered I kept on fidgeting in front of Sehun. I was nervous wreck. I wonder what he thinks of me anyway. One moment he seemed interested and the next moment he was like coolly zombie. I guess I need quite some time to get to know him. I hate his Ice shield.

 

After Kyungsoo paid for the meal, he told us that there will be a festival here at the beach later and we will be going there. So now we are in our room taking turns to change into something that will keep us warm because the wind blowing at night is cold and Kyungsoo our “MOTHER” wouldn’t want us to catch a cold.

 

I was surfing the web pages with my phone. Checking comments and stuffs and Owh Yeah! Did I ever mention that I write?

 

I considered myself an online writer? I write stories. I have a blog for them and no one knows and I even hid this from Kyungsoo. Imagine your friend reading all your hidden crazy forbidden fantasies and leave you comment when you have no idea about it. And then when you found out one day, you are so doom! Might as well get a paper bag and put it over your head so you need not to face them.

I wrote based on what I had been through, all those hardships and some imaginations here and there. I was planning to become a writer for my part time job.   

 

“Now come on let’s go” Kyungsoo said while taking his phone, wallet and door card.

 

Well I guess I’ll tell you more about me next time then. I took my wallet and out the door.

The festival was some sort like a night market. They sell foods and some stuff. They have some games stalls. It was crowded and noisy. Not wanting to be a creep or acting suspicious because I am here trying to avoid the contact with others. I like being clean. Don’t get me wrong, I feel disgusted when someone sweaty bump into me and the so called sweat transfer process occurred.

We stop here and there for snacks and look over some stuff sold there and that was when something caught my eye.

Some people called it symbol of binding friendship. In short, it would be friendship bracelet or maybe ring. The ring, yup, a ring, I am holding now is not a fancy one but it does have the word friends with a small puzzle piece design on top.

 

“1, 2, 3, 4. PERFECT!”

 

The ring comes with four colors and two different designs and so I grabbed them. Paying the merchant then head back to the trio.

The trio was trying to win something obviously. They were playing the ring game. Was it coincidence? Ring again?

Kai and Kyungsoo was more or less whining there. I bet they can’t get the ring into the hook. I walked over to them and Sehun noticed me. He looked over to me and signaling me to come.

 

“Want to play?” He offered me three rings when I got there.

“SURE!” I chirped back.

“Hmm, what should I win?” I scanned the prizes first, mumbling to myself.

 

I bet Sehun heard me, since he was pointing to the deer plushie. I look at him and grinned. Nodding my head. Yes I like it since he like it! I know, it sounds cliché.

 

Few rounds had passed and I managed to get nothing. I am already frustrated and got more annoyed when Jongin and Kyungsoo won what they wanted. I glanced sideway at them to make it less obvious. I was planning on how to throw when suddenly-

 

“Come, let me help.” Sehun offered again.

 

I gave him the rings and he began aiming and throwing. And within few tries, DANG! He won it.  I was surprised and only stood there and felt amazed by his skills. Moments later, he turn  back to me handling me the plushie.

 

“Here.” He handed me the plushie and smiled at me.

“THANK YOU! YAY!” I thank him sincerely and stood beside him.

“HAH! MINE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!” I boast pointing at Kyungsoo Puppy Plushie.

 

Kyungsoo scowled and ignored me with a “HMPH”. The rest of the night was the four of us walking side by side talking and laughing while eating of course. I was glad that Sehun was warming up to me. I wouldn’t ask for more but I hope we will have greater progress.

 

“Here!” I said while digging inside my pocket for the rings I bought earlier.

 

They looked at me confusedly. I give them the ring one by one.

 

“This is and will be our friendship symbol from now on! FOR THE FOUR OF US!” I announced happily.

 

They put on their ring and laughed. It was a relaxing and enjoyable sight. Seeing four friends together proclaiming their friendships. And as cliché as it was, the fireworks play decided to start at that exact moment. Fireworks shooting up and decorating the night sky with colors, and I was glad that I agreed to come.

We all stood side by side staring at the fireworks. Sehun beside me, and he looked at me and smiled while showing his ring to me. I smiled back knowing that he really meant it when he offered to be friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan POV

Owh yeah! Did I mentioned that my ring design was the same as Sehun’s one? Hahahaha….. get what i mean here? kekeke