Chapter 7

A Boy's Life

 

Luhan’s POV

Kyungsoo had called me earlier to inform me to buy stuffs for the upcoming trial. I am still getting ready when my phone rang again. Knowing it was Kyungsoo I picked it up without hesitation. You sure wonder how I managed to know who was calling right? HAHA. Well it was easy because I set different ringing tone for different category of people in my contact lists and no one would really call me up unless there is like party or whatsoever event. So that’s why without even need to wake up my brain cells I knew it was Kyungsoo.

 

“Hello, Luhan.” Kyungsoo chirped through the other line.
“What’s up? “
“I decided to go with you to grab the things later. Are you leaving now?”
“Nope, not yet. I’ll leave in 15 minutes.”
“Owh goodie goddie! Then let’s meet up at the bus station near school.”
“Owh alright. Then I’ll see you later.”
“Bye, Luhan!”
“Bye Kyung.~”



 I hung up and stuff my phone back into my pocket. Well, back to my job here. I have more or less 15 minutes before I leave. So I decided to blog. Yes! I write “WRITE” blog. I like calling myself a blogger because it makes me sounds fabulous. Well, I drop and write about s all the time. I complaint and commented on people on my blog post before and I still do. I have quite some amount of followers for my blog. Call me arrogant and I’ll gladly accept it.

I clicked in to my blog and that’s when something caught my eye. It was an ad for a website. Stated for making friends and its trending on most webpages. Like wow, it even advertised on people blog. My blog post can wait. So I clicked in to have a look at how amazing it is till it has to appear on my blog. It was fancy and attractive, and when I say fancy means fancy, there is no “its not fancy”, unless you consider your life’s too peaceful. I know I know I’m a sweet angel. I registered and created a new account. What to put for my nickname. hmmmm? After having a mental war, I decided and typed in the name I wanted and click done. By the time I finished register, it was time for me to leave. I huffed out and turned off my computer. New friends can wait. I grab my wallet and left my room.

 

3rd person POV


Luhan was about to leave his house when his mom called him to the kitchen.

“Sup mom? I was just about to head out.”

“Owh I just want you to know that I’m going to show the new neighbor around and you will have to have dinner outside.”

Luhan’s mom said as she walked to him handling him dinner money.

 

He took the money and put it in his wallet. He bid his mom goodbye and head out.

It was a 20 minutes’ walk from his house to school. So he decided to stop by the café before another 5 minutes’ walk to the bus stop. Luhan used to come here whenever he had finished my club activities, sometimes Kyungsoo would tag along. He pushed opened the door and the sound of the bell make his presence became known by the staffs. He was greeted by the staff at the door. He walked in and ordered his usual, latte, for takeout. The staff took his order and wrote his name on the cup and Luhan was requested to stand on the other side of the counter to wait for his drink. It was then he noticed something, more like someone familiar. Luhan walked to that someone and tap him on the shoulder.
 

“Hi, If I’m not wrong, I remembered you are Sehun?” Luhan asked.

*NOD* sehun can only nod for he have just lost his ability to speak for a moment.

“Owh goodie goodie! Waiting for someone?”

Yet another nod from Sehun as he stared at Luhan.

Feeling the uneasiness of Luhan Sehun finally gathered himself back.

“Y-Yeah, what about you? Didn’t saw you earlier”

“I just arrived and I saw you. Have you been practicing for the trial?”

“errr.. yeah, but it’s not going too well.” Sehun said as he scratched his neck.

“Hmmm.. Don’t worry. If you are worrying about singing in front of all the club members, then you don’t have to.”

“What do you mean?”

“Because we are going to split the trial into 3 session, so there will be likely 10 to 12 people per session.”

“REALLY!? THANK YOU!” Sehun eyes lit up as he heard the fantastic news. INNER SELF CLAPPING LIKE A RETARDED SEAL.

Suddenly Luhan phone went off. He answered it immediately. With a few yes and short answer, the call ended.

“Hey, I gotta go! Nice seeing you here!”

“nice seeing you too! Bye!”

Luhan waved back and walked away. Sehun sis not noticed he had been holding his breath till now. He let out a sigh. Sehun was about to turn back to his drink when Suddenly Luhan spoke.

“By the way, your lisp is cute” Luhan said before walking off. Leaving a very flustered Sehun behind.

 

Luhan walked back to the counter and picked up his drink. Kyungsoo called and asked where’s Luhan. He quickened up his pace and exit the café to where Kyungsoo’s waiting. Well you can’t really blame him for teasing that boy, Sehun. Juniors are meant to be teased by seniors. That’s what always happened in fictions and stories right?

 

~~MEANWHILE~~~
 

“Ding Dong~!” the doorbell rang.

 Luhan’s mom rang the doorbell and waited. Moments later, she could hear some shuffling sound before the door was opened and she was greeted by another woman about her age.

“Hi Taeyeon! Come one in. I’ll be ready in few minutes.”

“Sure, Sure.” Luhan’s mum replied before entering the house.

Moments later, they were heading out and Tiffany was locking the door. (did you see what I just did there? XDDD)

“So where are we going today?”

“I’m going to show you around and then We’ll have lunch and continue then we will have dinner then come back here. Is it okay with you?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure, I’m fine with it. My boy’s out so there’s nothing to worry about.”

They went around with Luhans mom car.

 

**Le time Skip**

 

“The food here is good.” Tiffany stated.

“Sure they are. They even got featured n newspaper before. So, how’s your life here? Can get use to it? ”

 “yeah, It’s nice here. I’m still dong some leftover unpacking though. Since my boy’s busy, cause school just started.”

“owh I see, How old is your boy?”

“18 years old. Whiny kid.”

“I have a boy too. He’s 20, well what can I say about him, He’s quite a diva for a guy.”

“HAHA, I can’t wait to meet him. Maybe we can arrange some date and have dinner together with our boys, To make some  bonding time.”

“that’s a great idea, I’ll ask my boy about his timetable and I’ll call you up.”

They chatted for a while before they headed home.
 

Tiffany walked in her house after bidding thank you and goodbye to Taeyeon. The moment she stepped in her house, she could hear his son singing. It wasn’t that bad. At east it’s better than yesterday. 


______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi lovely readers!! TODAY IS MOTHERS DAY! and i decided to update!

you see what i did there?? TAENY!!! KEKEKEKE~~~

@KyungEun : Thanks for reading and commenting! HAHA!! I LIE CUTE SEHUN!! <3

@nightStar : They will soon to have a longer meeting.. SOOON!! LOLOLOL!!



Thank you new subbies for giving me support by reading and subscribing!! <3 CHU <3

See you i next update!