Chapter 1

A Boy's Life

  It’s another brand new day, rays of sunlight hitting into every room window and one of them happens to be one of Luhan’s bedroom window.  He stirred, rolled himself to the other side of the bed and continued his journey in dreamland. It was Sunday morning; therefore waking up late is a common thing.

 

The sound of things being moved, shouting and vehicles can be heard and everything just seems to be too near and loud. Luhan groaned and took stuffed his head under the pillow with the duvet covering his whole figure. Hoping to get rid of the sound and eventually wanting it to stop. The sound was smaller under his fluffy pillow, and when he was about to get back to sleep his phone started buzzing. He stretched his hand out from under the cover and search for his phone on the nightstand. He grabbed it and stared at it. He kept blinking till he adjusted to his vision. It was his friend, Kyungsoo.

“GAWD DAMMIT! What could he possibly call me on Sunday Morning?” Luhan groaned before he picks up the call.

“What do you want?”
“I’m just calling to check if you’re up.”  Kyungsoo replied.
“And why is that? It’s Sunday!” Luhan roared while sitting up. He isn’t a morning person and he never will be. He’s grumpy. He walked to his window.

“AWWW man seems like you forgot huh? Well never mind I’m reminding you now. Anyway today is our college open day remember? For those freshmen before they start class tomorrow. And you and I are going to operate this booth for our club!”

There he saw some new family moving into the house next door. But then he didn’t care. It’s not like it’s his business anyway. He walked back to his bed.

“Wait! What!? What time is it again? Okay you go on speaking, I’m listening, hang up when you’re done.” Luhan was now fully awake hearing, and was heading to the bathroom with his phone on speaker mode.

“owh wow, chill! Okay, so it will start in like in an hour time. You better be here because I don’t want to do it alone. Okay so yeah bye! Be here on time please! BYE!”
 

That morning, Luhan practically did everything in fast forward. He freshened up, styled up, ate breakfast and off to school. He reached his school 10minutes before the actual event starts. He quickened his pace to where Kyungsoo was, the club room.
He was the vice president of the music club, not like he wanted to be one in the first place.

*flashback*

“Every student must at least have a post in a club if not then one student have to join at least two clubs during your study here.” The headmaster informed the students during their open day last year.
And so after hearing that announcement, students started to build up clubs, join clubs. Kyungsoo on the other hand was not into sports, same goes to Luhan. The major clubs in their college are sports or dance club. Therefore, Kyungsoo came up with the idea of setting up a new club which needs not to sweat. And without the Luhan agreeing, he filled the form with his name as President and Vice president goes to non-other than Luhan and handed it up to the teacher in charge.

*end of flashback*

Luhan sighed when he recalled back when he received the news that the club was approved and needed to meet up with the teacher in charge. He shook off the thought as he reached the club room.  The sound of Piano can be heard from outside, he opened the door silently for he knew It was Kyungsoo playing it. The room was already properly arranged with all the music instruments layout and tables for later use.
The bell rang signaling it was time that they have to gather in the lectures theater for briefing.  Luhan tapped Kyungsoo on the shoulder to signal him to stop. He stopped almost immediately as he push the chair in. They locked the door and head off to the where they needed to gather.  


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

My very first attempt to start writing fic. ANd yeah here goes the opening of the stories.Am and will try my very best in writing. 

My English Vocab isn't that powerful so i might not use woords that are too bombastic or whatever you call it. And I'm sorry if you find the wrong tenses annoying. I will try my best to avoid them.