Final- I'll Always Love You

The RoofTop Prince
Mir's POV

We got back to the hotel and i saw a romantic dinner set up at the kitchen. I smiled excitedly. "Did you plan this?" I asked. Joon nodded. "This is so cool..." I walked upto the table and saw a heart made of petals in the middle of the table. It was so cool. It looked really cute. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I smiled and touched Joon's hand. "I love you Joonie"

He rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you too Mireu" I moved my head so i could kiss Joon. His lips felt so soft and moist. I loved the feel of his against mine. Our lips parted leaving a trail of saliva. I smiled. "Now come, let's eat." Joon said and led me to my seat. "What's this?" I asked. "Lobster" Lobster? What person eats lobster? I shrugged and decided to try it since Joonie likes it.

"Mmh! Yummy!" I smiled. He also smiled. "You like?" I nodded. I could see him grinning at my happy, smiley face. "Wae?" I asked. "You're too cute." He replied. I blushed and looked down. We finished our dinner so we relaxed on the bed, watching TV. I rested my head on his chest.

"J-Joonie..." He looked up at me. "Mm?" "When did you fall in love with me?" I asked. He thought for awhile. "After our marriage. When i put aside the whole admirer-rooftopprince thing, i saw you in a different light"

I couldn't help but to smile. "Did you notice that i used to admire you everyday?" I asked. He grinned and nodded. "I found it really cute.." I chuckled. I used to be hellbent on seeing him everyday. "I remember you arguing with your eomma because you didn't clean the house and just sat on the wall. I blushed. He heard all that? Aigoo that's so embarassing!

Flashback~

"Mireu! The house is so untidy! Omo! Are you sat on that garden wall again?!" Mir's eomma said and angrily walked into the back garden where Mir was sat on the wall looking at his rooftop prince. "Eomma please, I'm busy" Mir said as his eyes were glued on one guy

"Eomma!" Mir's eomma dragged Mir off the wall. "Go tidy up!" She said. "Give me 5 minutes!" Mir whined. His eomma frowned and folded her arms. "Mir" She said in a stern voice. "Arasseo!" Mir stormed back into the house"

End of Flashback~

I grinned when we thought about that. "I remember that..." Joon grinned. "And when you fell off the garden wall?" He chuckled. "Ya! That wasn't funny! It was so embarassing!"

Flashback~

Mir sat on the wall waiting for his Rooftop Prince. He was really excited and couldn't wait to see his angelic face. Then a pesky bee kept flying in front of his face. "Go away bee!" He started waving his hands frantically. "Ya!" Mir was getting quite annoyed now. "Aigoo i hate bees!" Another one came and started irritating Mir.

"Omo go away!" He started shooing the bees away but lost balance. "Wahh!!" He fell backwards into his rosemary bush. "My plants!" His eomma ran to the garden. "Bang Mir! What're you doing?" She asked. Mir frowned. "Eomma! I fell!" He said. "Who tells you to sit on the the garden wall? Baboya..." Mir sighed. 'My mother is crazy...'

End Of Flashback

Joon started laughing. "Ya! It wasn't funny!" I said. "You're eomma is too funny! Haha.." I frowned at him. "Babo! What about you? Remember the time you dropped your phone off the Rooftop? That was hilarious. You went into whiny baby mode" I smirked. Joon stopped laughing. "That was do not cool.."

Flashback

Joon got out his phone and called his eomma. "Eomma! I really don't want to go to that conference. Yeah... no. What? I can't hear you. The line is breaking uo. Hold on"He moved closer to the edge of the Rooftop, leaning on the ledge. "Can you hear me now? Yeah i can. Eek! Wasp!" He threw his phone off the edge and it fell all the way to the ground.

"Aw ! My phone!" Joon whined and stomped his foot like a kid. "Eomma's gonna kill me! Aish! Why me? That was my new phone! I can't believe this! Urgh!" He kicked the wall. "OUCH!" He screamed in pain. "This is so ing irritating! I hate my life!"

End Of Flashback~

I burst out laughing. "You're such a spoilt kid!" I tried to hold in my laughter. "Ya! That was expensive you know. Samsung Galaxy Note II. Very expensive" Joon frowned. I grinned. "But there was one moment i liked" U said, wrapping my arms round Joon's stomach. "Which one?" He asked.

Flashback~

He's finally here. "Annyeong!" He shouted. I smiled. "Annyeong! How are you?" I asked. He paused for a bit. "Not so good. My eomma fixed my marriage!" He said. I was surprised to hear that. "Jincha? Same here!" I said. "I have something to tell you Cheolyong!" He said. A small grin appeared on my face. "Tell me!' I said. He paused again. "I think.... I may be in love with you" He said. Happiness struck me. Joy rushed through all parts of my body. A wide grin spread across my face. "Cheolyong?" He called. "I'm in love with you too Changsun!" I replied.

End of Flashback~

Joon wrapped his arms round me. "I loved that day. It was the greatest day of my life.." He said. I smiled. "I was so happy. I never thought that you'd actually fall for me. I thought i was just a stranger to you." I said. "You're no stranger. I love you Bang CheolYeong"

"I love you too Lee ChangSun... My Rooftop Prince"

A/N: Hey guys! So sad, this is the end. I'd like to thank my readers so much. I never thought I'd get so much views. You guys are amazing. And my commenters. I love you guys ♡ Your comments and supports kept me going! Saranghaeyo 사랑해요! I love the silent readers too but I'd love you a little more if you dropped a comment! Well thanks guys, i enjoyed writing this.

This isn't the end of me. I have 15 ongoing stories lol. Half are JoonMir. If you like my JoonMir stories then check out my others: G.O.O.D Luv, You Better Run, We Got Married!, Tugging At My Heartstrings, The Letter, The World's. Stupidest Love Story, This Is War and 5 Aside Football. Lol i write too much. Anyway, i need you guys to know that i appreciate everything! ♡ Gomawoyo!

We shall see each other soon... Byebye! ♡