Six- 2 Days...

The RoofTop Prince

Joon's POV

I looked over to my right and saw Mir asleep on my other bed. I sighed. I have to get married to him in 3 days... Why? I guess... He's not that bad of a choice. I could've gotten worst. I mean he is pretty good looking, he's challenging and i like that. He's also not afraid to speak his mind. That's pretty cool....

I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. Why is my life so complicated? Don't i get a say in any part of my life? I can't choose whether or not i want to be King, I can't choose when i want to go out and relax and now i can't choose who I'm marrying? Why? I hate being royalty; It seriously .

Mir yawned. "What time is it?" He asked and rubbed his eyes. I looked at my watch. "Um... 6pm" I said. "WHAT?! I SLEPT THAT LONG?! Why didn't you wake me?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't wake sleeping people. And you were really tired, you needed rest" He smiled slightly to himself. "Don't get the wrong idea!" I said. "I know, i know! You didn't do it for me. But it was a nice thing to say. And i know somewhere in your heart you're actually quite nice and you did mean it" Mir said and stood up. "Anyways, its late i should be going home. Annyeong" He smiled and walked off.

He actually thinks I'm nice even though he knows i don't like him? But why is he being so nice all of a sudden? Maybe he's not so bad after all. I think i judged him a bit too much. I sighed and walked outside my bedroom.

"Joonie! Come say goodbye to Mir-ssi!" Eomma said. "Again with the Mir-ssi....?" Mir muttered. I smirked and walked down the stairs. "Annyeonghi gaseyo* Eomeoni, Mir" I said avoiding eye contact with him. "Ok so we'll see you next on the wedding day! 3 days!" Eomma said excitedly. Seriously, how is she the Queen?!

 

The Next Day...

 

Mir's POV

I spread my arms across my desk and sighed. I can't believe it... Lee Joon is Lee ChangSun: My RoofTop Prince. How do i tell him i know its him and that I'm his admirer? It'll be really awkward if i just go up to him and tell him that i've fallen for him. Wait. Have i actually fallen for him? No but i like Lee ChangSun not Lee Joon. Well technically they're the same person but then again they're not. Joon is heartless and ChangSun is an amazing person. But Joon is ChangSun therefore that makes him an amazing person. Urgh! I'm so confused! What do i do?

"Mir-ssi?" Seonsaengnim called. I groaned. "I swear if one more person calls me Mir-ssi i will go jump out the classroom window" I said getting really fed up with the fact that no one listens! Aigoo.... "Seonsaengnim, Mir doesn't liked to be called Mir-ssi. He doesn't like getting too much respect because he doesn't consider himself as royalty" I looked in the direction of Joon. H-How? He knows exactly why.... But.. What? "Ah... Jincha? Mianhaeyo Mir i will not say it from now on" Seonsaengnim said.

"......."

"Mir?"

"......"

"Are you ok Mir?" Seonsaengnim asked.

"So you listen to when Joon says it but not when i say it?" I asked. "Well Joon here told me the reason why you don't like it. I had to be respectful to you but now i know that you don't want that. If you told me then i wouldn't call you it" She said. Oh.... I probably should've told her. Its not my fault! I sat back in my chair. Why is Joon being nice to me all of a sudden? It makes no sense....

 

3pm that day...

 

Why am i still if i know its Joon? I can't help it.... Even though i know him i still like him. WAIT WHAT?! DID I JUST SAY I LIKE JOON?! No no no no no no no no! I cannot like Joon! Can i? No! Although im getting married to him in 2 days it doesn't mean i can fall for him! Can i...? I don't know! I'm so confused. If i fall for him and he doesn't like me then our relationship and marriage will just be a big mess! Its best if i don't like him.. I need to get my mind off him... Wait. I'm sitting here watching him... BANG MIR YOU BABO!

"Annyeong!" He called. I sighed. I was hoping he wouldn't talk to me.. "Annyeong.." I replied. "Are you still gonna come on Sunday? Oh crap... I forgot about that. What should i say? "Yeah" I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! "Thats good" He said. I looked a little more closely and could see his face. I could see that he was Lee Joon. Does that mean he can see me? Damn it! "Um.. I need to go!" I said and jumped off my garden wall.