Two- Lovers?

The RoofTop Prince

Joon's POV

3pm again. I screamed out all my feelings. I looked down to see that mysterious boy again. Who is he? "What's your name?" I screamed. "Bang CheolYong!" He replied. Hm.. Cheolyong. I've never heard that name before. I must not know this guy. "What's yours?" He replied back. If i tell him my real name and he finds out that i'm the Prince of GokManDoo then he might run away and feel intimidated. "I'm Lee ChangSeong!" I replied. 

Wow, its the first time i ever spoke to this guy. It feels good. At least i know him a bit more now. Well only his name... "What school do you go to?" I asked. "LeeSung High!" He replied. My eyes widened. My school? He attends my school? 

"What about you?" He asked. "Same!" I said. I felt a warm tingle in my heart. My phone beeped. I looked at it.

 

10 missed calls: Eomma

5 new message: Eomma

 

Message 1: 2:46pm

Lee Joon. Where are you? Why aren't you answering your call? Call me back immediatley. We need to sort out your marriage proposal and arrange everything. Come home already!

 

Message 2: 2:48pm

Joon, i'm not joking here. I mean it. Come home now! In the evening we are expecting Bang JaeWon-ssi's grandson to come down for dinner so get your home now!

 

Message 3: 2:51pm

LEE JOON! I AM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE HURRY AND GET HOME. NOW!

 

Message 4: 2:55pm

Joon! You michin babo! Get you home now before i come there and make you!

 

Message 5: 3:03pm

Joon honey, its your eomma. Please answer your calls or reply to my messages. Eomma really wants to talk. You'll reply ne?

 

I sighed. My family are gonna drive me crazy one day. I looked down and he was gone. Damn it! You look away for one minute and he goes. I blame eomma.

I walked down all those stairs and finally reached the bottom. I jumped into my car and drove off. I don't wanna go back to the palace. It holds too much problems and drama. I would much rather sit on the rooftop all day and chat to my admirer. Life would be so much easier if i had it my way.

I approached the palace gates and drove through, parking my white Audi Q7. I love that car. "LEE JOON!" I looked up to the left palace window to see eomma frantically waving her arms. Can you believe she is The Queen of GokManDoo? I definatley can't. I sighed and entered the palace.

"Annyeonghaseyo Joon-ssi" The maids bowed. I ignored them and walked off. I walked up the stairs, to eomma's bedroom. "Eomma!" I opened the door. "Joon-ah! Oh you're look very smart and handsome. Stay in those clothes, Bang-ssi will like it" She said and sprayed on perfume. I frowned.

"Eomma. I think I'm in love" I said hoping she'd change her mind about me and Bang Mir. She stood up. "Who?" She abrubtly asked. "Bang CheolYong" I replied. Eomma smiled and clasped her hands together. "Perfect!" She said and walked off. What just happened? Does eomma know that admirer? She seemed happy. But how? She wants me to marry Mir... I'm so confused right now.

I walked downstairs. "Eomma what do you mean perfect? Do you know him?" I asked. "Yes. Now please get ready" She said and walked into the kitchen to boss around the chef's. I sighed. What is going on?

Mir's POV

"I what?" I asked in confusion. "You have to go to dinner at GokManDoo Palace" Eomma said for about the fifth time. Dinner? At GokManDoo? With Lee Joon? Err, no thanks. "Eomma i don't want to go!" I whined. "Mireu, you're going" Eomma said. I frowned. I walked to my room to go and get changed.

I do not want to spend my evening with Prince Joon. I would much rather spend my day admiring my rooftop prince instead. And why do i have to marry him?

Its my future. Why don't i get a say in this? Its really not fair. I'm forced to marry a stuck up, snobby rich guy who i don't wanna marry and now i have to go have dinner with him. Could my life get any worse?

A/N: Hey guys! Ok so, i know there may have been a slight confusion on who's who in this story but hopefully this chapter has cleared it up. If not then I'll briefly explain. Mir has been admiring Joon for a long time not knowing its the Prince Joon that he hates and has to marry. Joon has fallen for the admirer (♡Mir) not knowing its Bang Mir, the guy he hates and has to marry. Anyway, enjoy! Please leave a comment and tell me whatcha think ^^