Nine- Laser Tag?

The RoofTop Prince
Mir's POV

"Joon...?" I called. "Yeah?" I looked down. We were sat at the café and everyone was staring at us. "I feel really uncomfortable.. Why is everyone staring?" I asked. "Because you're the Crown Prince and I'm the King, its not everyday you see them on a date" Joon said. "Ya! Can you not stare? You're putting me off my food!" I said and everyone immediatley went back to their meals. Joon smirked. "Wow.."

"Do you like it?" Joon asked. I nodded. "Nothing beats ramyun! Its my favourite" I smiled. Joon sat back on his seat. "Aren't you eating?" I asked. He shook his head. I shrugged. "Oh well, more for me!" Joon shook his head. "Little fatty.." I felt bad eating when Joon wasn't. I picked up some sushi and held it in front of him. "Eat" I said. He shook his head. "Aniyo, you eat it" I frowned at him. "Joon.." He sighed. "I'm not gonna eat until you eat" I said. Joon opened his mouth. He expects me to feed him?

I placed a piece of sushi in his mouth. "Tastes good" He said. I got embarrassed and looked away. "So, what's next on the list?" He asked. I picked up the paper. "Um... Lasertag" I said. "Why lasertag..?" He muttered. "Its fun, haven't you tried it?" I asked. Joon shook his head. "Does it hurt?" He asked. "Aniya, its just lasers. You won't feel a thing" I smiled. "Hm... You done yet?" He asked. I swallowed my last piece and nodded. "Yupp. Let's go"

We walked out of the café and hopped into Joon's car. I strapped in my seatbelt and looked out the window as Joon drove off. The wind blew threw my hair and leaf hit my face. "You're kidding me!" I groaned and took it off my face. Joon smirked. I frowned at him. Evil little- "Hey Mir?" Joon called. "Mm?" "You know when we first met at the- Woah!" Joon pushed hard on the brake and swerved to the side, just missing a car. "YA! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" Joon shouted. The man got out of his car. "Excuse me? I didn't- Ah.. Mianhabnida Your Majesty. I didn't mean- Mir?" It was Cheondung! "Cheondungie! I haven't seen you in a while!" I smiled.

Cheondung smiled back. "Ne, i changed my number. Mianhae." I grinned. "Haha no problem! Just text me your new number ne?" He nodded. "Will do. Mianhabnida.." He apologized to Joon again before walking off. I smiled and got out my phone. "Who's he?" Joon asked, unamused. "Cheondung, my childhood friend" I said saving Cheondung's number. Joon rolled his eyes and continued to drive off. What's his problem? We finally reached the lasertag arena. I jumped out of the car and ran towards it! "Hurry!" I shouted to Joon.

"And... GO!" The timer started and we both started running around shooting lasers. "Missed me!" I stuck my tongue out. Joon shot a laser again and it actually hit me! "Ya!" He stuck his tongue out. "You're on downtime for 15 seconds" He said and ran off. I groaned and placed my hand on my hip. How is he so good at this? 3, 2, 1... I can shoot again! I ran off in search of Joon. "Imma get you!"

Joon's POV I stuck my tongue out. "You're on downtime for 15 seconds!" I ran off. I'm pretty good at this thing.. Better than Mir. A smug smile appeared on my face. "Imma get you!" I heard Mir shout. I smirked. Crazy babo.. I started running and hid behind a wall. I could hear his footsteps despite the fact he was trying to be discreet. It epically failed.

"Ha ha!" Mir came out of nowhere and shot me with a laser. "Where the hell did you come from?" I asked. I was genuinely surprised. He grinned. "That's for me to know and you to never find out" He stuck his tongue out and ran off. "Is that how its gonna be?! Oh, its on!" 15 seconds were up and i began running again, searching for Mir.

"Come get me!" I heard him jeer. "Just watch, i will!" I replied cautiously walking and in need of finding that peanut brain Mir. "My brain is bigger than a peanut you know, you won't find me easily!" Mir said. Did i say that out loud? I'm pretty sure i didn't... I shrugged. "I'll find you! Wait and see!"