Four- Confession

The RoofTop Prince

Joon's POV

Mir ran off into the garden. "Is he ok?" Eomma asked. "He'll be fine. He's probably just nervous" Eomeoni said. I stood up. "Well, I'll go tell him that he's not in the bathroom, he's in the gardens before he starts to need the toilet" I said and walked off.

I walked into the garden and saw Mir sitting on the benches. I sighed. Why do i feel sorry for him? I walked upto him. "Um... Are you ok?" I asked. "My eomma just fixed my marriage with you.. I'm 18! I don't want to get married, i don't want to be the Crown Prince and i don't want to have anything to do with royalty. I'm just a regular student who's studying to be an artist. I'm also in love. If i ever wanted to get married, it would be to that one guy i love. No offense or anything but i really don't wanna get married to you" Mir said.

I scoffed. "I'm totally fine with that. I don't want to marry you either. I'm also in love" I said. "Eh? You're in love? Wow... I didn't think rich brats could fall in love." I frowned. "And i didn't think stubborn commoners could fall in love" He scowled at me. "Can we just stay on topic? We have to marry each other in 4 days!" He said. "Oh yeah... What are we supposed to do?" I asked. He shrugged. "How am i supposed to know? Can't you just say that you don't wanna get married?" I shook my head.

"I don't think you understand. This marriage, even if i object to it, needs to take place. My appa, the former king, is no more. I am the heir to the throne and the only way i can become king is by marrying. Then there's the problem of me not liking women which i don't think would be appropriate to go into further details. But bottom line is that you're Crown Prince and your dongsaeng is Crown Princess. I have to get married to you for GokManDoo to continue to rule" I explained. "Well that " Mir said. I sighed. After saying all that is that all he can say?

"Its getting pretty dark now. I think we should go in" I said. He nodded and we walked in. "Ah Mir-ssi, are you ok?" Eomma asked. "Ne eomeoni. Mianhaeyo, i didn't mean to be rude" He apologized. "Anieyo, i understand. It must me annoying having an arranged marriage. But i can assure you, my Joonie is very sweet and caring. He won't say anything to you" Eomma said. Me be nice to him? Fat chance. "Shall we go home eomma? Its quite late and i have school." Mir said. Eomeoni nodded. "Ne. Anyway, we should leave. Annyeong Joon-ssi, Queen-ssi" She said. "Bye" Mir said and walked out. I smirked. "Ah, Mianhaeyo! He's a bit.... He's Mir" Eomeoni said and walked out.

"So Joon, are you ready for your marriage?" Eomma asked. I frowned. "Take a guess" I said and walked to my bedroom. "Yes?" Eomma said. I sighed and shut my door. 4 days.... Only 4 days.... Then I'll be a married man. I'm 22 and I'm getting married to an 18 year old, a guy who still has his whole life ahead of him. Worst of all, he's in love. Even though i strongly dislike him, who am i to come in between love? I'm also in love an I'd hate it for someone to come in between that. I fell back onto my bed and sighed. I need sleep...

The Next Day...

Mir's POV

I spread my arms across the table and groaned. Why me? I hate my life. "Mir-ssi" Seonsaengnim said. I slowly sat up, really annoyed. "If one more person calls me Mir-ssi, i will explode" I said angrily. She nodded. "Mianhaeyo" She said and walked to her desk. I felt a bit bad for being rude but i hate being spoken to like some kind of important person. I'm not! I'm really not..

"What's the matter Mir? Why so grumpy? Ohh, is it because your marriage has been fixed?" Jiyong asked. He's the class bully. I hate him so much. "Shut up Jiyong" I said and turned away. "No need to be all shy. We all knew you had a crush on Joon. This whole Crown Prince act was just a way of getting you two together right? Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." He said. I rolled my eyes. How low can he get? Doesn't he have a life? "You don't know what you're talking about Jiyong so shut up" I said. "Ooh. Someone's getting defensive, got something you'd like to tell us Mir? Like how you tried to get Joon to fall for you so you'd be royalty?" He said.

What is this guy on about? "Now what're you talking about? I don't love Joon, I'm forced to marry him. And how do you know I'm getting married? Who told you?" I asked. "People find out things.. Just stop playing about Joon" Jiyong said. "What is wrong with you? I don't love Joon! I'm in love with someone else!" I said. "And i don't love him" We all looked to the back of the classroom. Joon was sitting right at the back by the window.

"J-joon? You're here?" I asked. He ignored me. "I'm also in love with someone else. I don't love Mir. Don't say stupid stuff if you don't know the real situation." Joon said. I smirked. I glanced at Joon and his face was not amused. I frowned. Such a moody guy... After that, Jiyong just shut up. He didn't speak a word. He just silently glared at me while i laughed my head off. I looked at the time. 2:30pm. Yes! Almost time to meet my prince!

"Ok class, its time to pack up now." Seonsaengnim said. I quickly packed up all my belongings and put on my bag, awaiting the bell. I looked at the clock. 2:34pm. 1 more minute! 30 seconds.... 20 seconds..... 10... 9.. 8...7.. 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1!

DRRRRIIIIIIIIIIING!

I legged it out the classroom and ran home as fast as i could. I couldn't be late. Not for this. It could be my last ever meeting with him and i want to cherish it as much as i can. I finally reached home at 2:45pm. I ran to my bedroom, ignoring eomma, and rushed to get changed. I threw my uniform on the floor and wore the first things i could see. I hurried and ran downstairs.

"Mireu! Eat some ramyun!" Eomma said. I looked at the time. 2:51pm. I think i have enough time.. "Arasseo eomma!" I said and walked to the kitchen. A delicious aroma wafted round the hallways as i walked into the kitchen. "Mmm! Chicken ramyun! My favourite!" I said and sat at the table. Eomma served me my food. "Eat up my little Prince" She said and pulled my cheeks. "Eomma!" I whined and pushed her away.

When i finished my ramyun, i washed up my bowl and put it away. I got out a class and poured some water in. I glanced at the clock. 2:58pm. I spat out my water. "Oh crap!" I ran into the garden. I ran to my garden wall and jumped up on it. 2:59pm.

It hit 3pm and i saw a shadowy figure. Its him. He's finally here. "Annyeong!" He shouted. I smiled. "Annyeong! How are you?" I asked. He paused for a bit. "Not so good. My eomma fixed my marriage!" He said. I was surprised to hear that. "Jincha? Same here!" I said. "I have something to tell you Cheolyong!" He said. A small grin appeared on my face. "Tell me!' I said. He paused again. "I think.... I may be in love with you" He said. Happiness struck me. Joy rushed through all parts of my body. A wide grin spread across my face. "Cheolyong?" He called. "I'm in love with you too Changsun!" I replied.

I was so relieved to finally say that. "Like Romeo And Juliet except for the suicide bit" He said. I grinned. "Mm yeah. That's true... I wish i could meet you!" I said. "Same here! Wait.. I have an idea! What's the date of your marriage?" He asked. "Uh.. This Saturday. Why?" I asked. "Jincha? Oh my god so is mine... Um, forget that then. Um... Do you wanna meet up this Sunday?" He asked. I was so happy he asked that. I finally get to meet my unknown Prince. "Yes! Where?" I asked. "Um.. The café on the corner?" He suggested. "Sure!" I said.

I couldn't help but smile that whole day. I get to meet my rooftop prince. I mean, sure I'll be married but i don't care. Hopefully Joon will think of a plan for us to get divorced but the most important thing is our proper meeting. I get to know who he is in a matter of 5 days. The suspense is killing me. I can't wait!