Twelve- Love

The RoofTop Prince
Joon's POV

I backed Mir against the wall as my lips were pressed against his. He ran his fingers through my hair and with his other hand, pulled my collar bringing me closer to him. Our lips parted as we gasped for air. I smirked. "That was good" He nodded. "Yupp.." My hands were around his waist and his hand was on my chest. I closed my eyes and kissed him once again. My hands ran up his shirt and i started playing with his s.

Mir moaned into our kiss, even more. His moans were like... my kryptonite. They made me melt inside hearing them. My tongue explored his mouth, both tongues fighting for dominance. Of course, i won but i wasn't putting up a battle because Mir was so hot when he was kissing me. "JOONIE! COME HERE PLEASE" My tongue slowly left his mouth with a small sigh. "Don't worry, we'll continue this tonight" I winked and walked out.

Why did eomma have to ruin a perfect moment? She's the one that encourages us to be together then she goes and ruins our moment, our first kiss. I sighed as i walked down the stairs. "Way to go eomma, you ruined it" She looked confused. "What did i do now?" She asked. "My first kiss. It was going perfect but then we got rudely interrupted. I blushed when i realised what i had said.

"AW! Omo, can you repeat it so i can take a picture?" Eomma asked. I gave her a creeped out look. "Eomma, you scare me sometimes. Stop being so erted. Why would you wanna see your son and son-in-law kiss? Its creepy!" I said. "Aniyo, it was for your wedding video"

"Why would you put that in a video?"

"Its cute!"

"No, eomma its not cute"

"It is. Let me get my camera"

"Don't even think about it. I will break it if you do"

"Joonie, you're so rude"

"Stop being creepy then"

"I wasn't.."

Mir's POV

I blushed when Joon winked and walked out. Wow.. I can't believe that actually happened. We kissed. And not.only a normal kiss, a hot, passionate kiss. It seems so unrealistic. My heart was racing. I felt like the happiest person in the world. There was some feeling of emptiness when Joon had to go. Why did it have to get interrupted? It was getting good as well..

"No eomma! Its just weird!

"Joonie, get over it. I'm weird, you should expect it!"

"True... But still, why would you ask that?!"

What was going on down there? I walked out the room then down the stairs. I could see Joon and eomeoni arguing. Something about kissing? I don't know.. "What's up?" I asked as i reached the bottom step. It was like they were ignoring me. They stood there, still arguing.

"You could just say no!"

"Fine, NO! Why are you so creepy eomma?"

I sighed as they continued to argue.

"Eomma, please. I-"

"STOP! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" I shouted. It was getting too much now. They both stopped and looked at me. "What's wrong with him?" Eomeoni asked. Joon shrugged. "Dunno, he's being hormonal again. Aigoo... People these days so rude" He said. "I know right" Eomeoni said as her and Joon walked off. I sighed and shook my head. "Why is this family so difficult?" I asked myself as i walked to the kitchen.