Eleven- Big Confession!!

The RoofTop Prince
1 week later..

Mir's POV

"Pass the noodles" Joon said. I smiled and gave the bowl to Joon. "Aww its so amazing that you two finally are in love!" Eomeoni said. "Eomma! We're not in love, we're starting from scratch" I smiled and nodded. "Ne eomeoni. We have some feelings but that's not Lee Joon and Bang Mir. We'd like to have a relationship that we're in love with each other as Lee Joon and Bang Mir"

She looked kinda confused. "Um.. Who were you before?" I laughed. "Haha aniyo, its a little bit complicated but to summarise, Joon and i fell for each other without knowing who it was. We never saw what we looked like so we couldn't tell. But in reality, we didn't get along when we knew each other because we knew we were getting married to each other" I said. She still looked a little lost. "Ah.. i sort of understand. So now you want to be in love but knowing who you're falling for?"

I nodded. "Exactly" I looked over at Joon and he was silently eating. I smiled to myself. We went to sit in the TV room to relax a little. As always, Joon was silent. But i understand why is he. He's thinking. After our conversation a week ago, i gave him a lot to think about. He occassionally talks to me but only if he really needs to. I wonder what he's thinking about and why its taking him so long to decide what he wants to do..

"Ah, Joonie look. You're favourite drama is on." Eomeoni said. "What is it?" I asked. "An amazing drama called You've Fallen For Me. Joonie loves it, he said it relates someho-" A pillow hit eomeoni's head. "Ya! Lee Joon, you brat! Why did you do that?" Eomeoni asked. "Stop saying stupid stuff.." Joon muttered. Eomeoni glared at him. Its funny how their glares are so alike.

After about 10 minutes of silence, Joon broke the silence. "Mir, i need to speak to you" He said. I looked abit confused. Why did he wanna talk to me? I glanced at eomeoni. She grinned and nodded. "Go!" I quickly jumped out of my seat and followed Joon. What did he wanna talk about? We hadn't talked in about 1 week since our last conversation regarding our love life.

I slowly followed behind as he walked into our bedroom. "What's up?" I asked and sat on the bed. "I like you Mir" Joon said. My eyes widened. Did... he just confess? "You what?" I asked. He sighed. "I told you... I like you Mir. And I'm not talking about my admirer, I'm talking about Bang Mir my husband." Was i hearing correct?" I looked away.

"You figured it out already?" I asked. He nodded. "It didn't take long, i was hoping it didn't. Mir, i'm in love with you" I couldn't believe it. "Joon..." I smiled and looked up at him. "I love you too" He lifted my chin up with his finger and kissed me. My first kiss... I'm glad it was with my husband. Our lips parted and left a small trail of saliva. "What now?" I asked. Joon shrugged. "We live like a married couple?"

"Shouldn't we tell eomeoni?" I asked. "Oh trust me, she knows. Eomma! Stop hiding, i know you're there" Joon said. Eomeoni popped her head round the door. "I was just... passing by" She nervously smiled. I shook my head. I have a mad eomeoni. "Eomma, you're worse at lying then you are hiding" Joon said. I grinned. "Oh you shush!" She entered the room. "My little boy is in love!" She ran and hugged both of us.

I could see a small creeping on Joon's face. "Eomeoni, gomawo." I said when she let go. "What for?" She asked. "Having faith in us. We probably wouldn't have come together if it wasn't for you" I smiled. "Aw Mireu, so sweet. Anyway, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone then shall i?" Eomeoni left the room. I was about to leave too but Joon grabbed my arm. I turned my head to look at him. "J-Joon?"

He pulled me close to him and crashed his lips against mine startling me for a second. After i realised that this kiss was never gonna break, i slowly wrapped my arms round his neck. He pushed up against the wall and cupped my face, his lips still against mine. I ran my hands through his hair and grabbed his collar, bringing him closer...