One- My Prince

The RoofTop Prince

Mir's POV

"MIREU!"

I sighed. Can i ever get some peace in this house? I jumped off the garden wall and walked into the house.

"Eomma! I told you not to disturb me when I'm outside!" I complained. Eomma sighed.

"Why do you always go out there? Its a garden wall. Its not that fascinating" She said. I sighed. If only she knew. "Eomma, it relaxes me from.. all this!" I said waving my arms around to emphasise my horrible life.

"What do you mean all this?" Eomma said mimicking my hand actions. "Your life is perfect" She said. I frowned. "Besides the fact that you keep trying to get me married every two seconds!!" I flipped. "Speaking of which, there is a very good marriage proposal going around" Eomma said. I sighed. "I'm not listening!" I said. "Its the prince of-" "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!" I said and walked off.

I don't care about that stupid stuck up prince. I only care about my prince. I looked at that time. Crap! 2:58pm. I ran to the garden and jumped onto the wall.

I waited at that exact same time. 3pm. He was there again. 3pm on the dot, everyday. I feel like a stalker. But seeing him there everyday just takes my breath away... He melts my heart. How do i explain my sudden attraction towards him? It feels like an obsession, everyday at 3 i must see him for my day to go well. Otherwise, i feel incomplete.. The strange thing is, i don't even know this guy. He's a mysterious figure i just magically fell for. Sitting on  the rooftop everyday, shouting his feelings. He's an angel.. A prince...

I sat down on my garden wall staring up at that rooftop by our house. Yeah, my parents always ask why i randomly sit in the garden on the wall but i had to. It was the only way to see this view. The view was perfect. From here, i could see everything but most importantly i could see the one thing i wanted.... My rooftop prince

"I HATE MY LIFE!"

Ah... His angelic voice. It melts my heart. If only i could just meet him. My life would be complete..

Mystery POV

I let out all my anger. I sighed. Yet another painful day today. My life is really the worst.

I looked down and he was there again. My admirer. He's been watching me for about a month now.

I don't mind, i find it cute. Its like I'm telling him all my feelings without him judging. I like it.

I sighed. Who is this guy? I mean, I've practically told him my life story. Yet, i don't know him

I don't know how he puts up with my rantings but.. I'm grateful. Really grateful...

The Next Day...

Joon's POV

Aish.. Another boring school day. "Lee Joon-ssi, would you like to read the next page?" I looked up at seonsaengnim. "No" I stated and continued to doodle on the page.

"Ah ok, then Bang Mir-ssi. You read" My heart stopped at the name. Bang Mir? He's in this classroom? Wait, it may be a coincidence. It might not be him. I turned to look at him.

Sandy blonde. Not my type. I don't think eomma and appa would fix my marriage with him. I sighed. I hope its not him.

"Yeah but that's not fair!"

I snapped back to reality and an arguement was taking place. Already? Geez, pace yourself people its only been 20 minutes. "Mir-ssi please just read!" Seonsaengnim said. "I don't wanna!" Mir whined. "I'm telling you, you have to!"

Mir stood up. "Just because he's royalty!" He shouted. I stood up and looked at him. "Ya! Why are you bringing me into this" I said. He glared at me. "Shut up! You stuck up rich brat. I hate people like you, you get VIP treatment just because you're the Prince of GokManDoo Palace. I hate it!" He said and ran out the classroom.

What a rude kid. "Who the hell is that kid!?" I asked. "That's Bang Mir. He's the grandson of Bang JaeWon." My bodyguard said. My eyes widened. "Mwo!? He's the Crown Prince?"

Mir's POV

I sat in the Principal's office. I got in trouble for 2 things. 1) Obviously, walking out of lesson.. And 2) Here's the really stupid one, Insulting the Prince of GokManDoo.

I know, its really stupid. "Mir-ssi." Principal Kim said. "Can everyone stop calling me Mir-ssi, its really annoying" I said. "We must respect you" I gave her a weird look.

"And why is that?" I asked. Principal Kim starting talking to Lee seonsaengnim. "Mir-ssi. Sorry, Mir. You really don't know?" He asked. I gave him the same look i gave to Principal Kim. "No, I don't" I said.

They both exchanged glances, nodded and looked back at me. "You're the Crown Prince of GokManDoo"

My eyes widened at that sentence. What did they just say? Me? The Crown Prince? How!? "You must be mistaken. I'm no prince, I'm just the regular Bang Mir. Now if you don't mind, i need some fresh air" I said and stood up. "Mir-ssi!" I frowned at Principal Kim. "Mianhae.. Mir, i think you should go home and speak to your eommeoni"

And that's exactly what i did.

"EOMMA!"

Eomma walked into the living room. "Mireu, you're home? Wae?" I just stood frowning. "How could you not tell me I'm the Crown Prince?!" I exploded. Eomma suddenly went all nervous. "Um Mireu. Let's talk later. I'm making dinner" She said and walked into the kitchen.

I followed her, quite annoyed. "Hello!? I am here you know!" I said. Eomma sighed. "Your halabeoji was The King of GokManDoo. Since Prince Joon's father passed away, its time for him to be the King and get married. Not to a girl, but a boy. And you're the Crown Prince. Your noona is the Crown Princess but since Prince Joon is to marry a boy, you're in line" Eomma said.

Am i hearing right? I bet this is a prank. There's no way I'm a Crown Prince and there's no way I'm marrying 'Prince Joon'. "Eomma I'm not marrying him" I clearly stated. "Wae?" I looked outside my kitchen window and stared up at the rooftop. "I have my own prince..." I whispered.