Seven- The Wedding Day

The RoofTop Prince
The Day Of The Wedding

Joon's POV

I stood in front of my mirror in my big traditional wedding outfit. I haven't seen Mir since Thursday, i wonder if he's doing ok. I decided to give him a chance and stop being (as eomma says) 'Rude and a Stuck Up Prince' Parents these days... But he was acting quite strange when i last saw him. He seemed distressed and... somehow lost. I don't understand what happened but i try to be as nice as i can. If something has happened, i don't wanna make it worse.

"Joonie! Aw you look so adorable in your wedding outfit" Eomma said. I sighed. "Where's Mir?" I asked. Eomma grinned. "Already miss him? Don't worry you'll have him forever now" I frowned. Not cool eomma, not cool. "Seriously though, where is he?" I asked as i buttoned up the trouser leg. Yes, these trousers have buttons. Save me..

"He's getting ready in the guest room." Eomma said. "He's here? Is he ok?" I asked. Eomma gave me a weird look. "He's fine... Why? What did you to to him now Joon?" She asked. I frowned at her. Really? "Why do you always think the worst about me eomma? So mean... No he just looked really confused and lost when i last saw him. I thought something happened" I said. Eomma shook her head. "Aniya, he's fine. But I've noticed it too. He zones out a lot and has a really confused look on his face all the time. I think he.." She paused and looked at me. "Needs some thinking time" She said and smiled. "Tell me when you're ready honey" She walked out.

Huh? What was that all about? This is why i get confused why she's Queen.. I looked in the mirror. This is it: My wedding day. I'm actually getting married. I seriously can't believe it... I brushed myself off and walked outside. Its time to get married...

As soon as i walked out the room, a loud applause filled the room. Oh god... At least there's not much people here. I waited at the top of the stairs for Mir. This outfit is so heavy! I wanna sit down. Why do we have to have a big traditional wedding? The bedroom door opened and Mir came out. He... Didn't look that bad. He stood by my side as we walked down the stairs. In the background i could see paparazzi taking pictures through the window. Paparazzi at my wedding, really?

When we got to the bottom of the stairs, eomma was being even more annoying than usual. "Joonie, make it more romantic and hold Mireu's hand" My mouth dropped. "Mwo? Hold his-? Are you crazy!? Have you not met me?" I said. Eomma frowned. I sighed and put on my hand. Mir hesitated a little but slowly lifted his hand and placed it in mine. I held his hand and walked over to the middle of the room where a priest and two giant cussions were.

It was pretty awkward while we sat down, i don't like being watched. "Lee ChangSun, do i have your approval in your marriage with Bang CheolYeong?" My eyes widened. B-Bang Ch-CheolYeong? He's.. No. "Joonie! Answer!" Eomma whispered. "Oh.. Um. Ne, i do" I said. I can't believe it.. I looked at Mir and he slowly looked away from me. He is.. "Bang CheolYeong, do i have your approval in marrying Lee ChangSun?" Mir looked down and nodded. "I do.." He said in a small whisper. "Please sign here" I took the pen and signed the paper. I handed it to Mir. Is that the reason he's been like this? Did he know it was me? He's my admirer! Wha-? How?!

Mir slowly wrote his signature on the paper. Its official. He's my husband. A huge applause erupted in the room. I sighed. I'm a married man now. But is he the guy i actually want to get married to? I suppose he kind of is but no he's the guy i don't like but then again i was in love with my admirer and he is my admirer. Urgh! I don't know! I guess that's how Mir has been feeling.

"Now, if you'd all like to follow me to the dining room where we shall have our lunch" Eomma smiled. "Mir, Joon. Go upstairs to the guest room and I'll bring your food up" She said. "Wait. This our wedding dinner yet we can't be there?" I asked. "I wanted you and Mir to bond more" She smiled. Really? She's still going on about that? "Can i at least get changed?" I asked. Eomma frowned. "If you must.." Thank god.. "Go!" She walked off.

I sighed and stomped up the stairs. Why is eomma so extra? I glanced over at my bedroom. The door was closed, why? I never shut my door. What are they doing now..? I walked into the guest room and was desperate to get out of these clothes. I literally ripped my clothes off and threw them on the bed. It was so god damn heavy and so hot! "Um.. Joon?" I turned around. "What?" I asked. Mir giggled. "You're in your boxes. Just your boxers" I looked down and shrieked. "Look away!"

I ran to the wardrobe and grabbed any bathrobe i could find. "Here" I threw some clothes at him. "I know you hate me but don't you think that was a bit mean?" Mir said. I sighed. "Really Mir, really? Get changed into them! You look a little uncomfortable so..." He sorta smiled. I quickly turned around. I wanted to smile but i forced myself not to. "In front of you?" Mir asked. I sighed. "I'll turn around..." God, he's so extra. What's happening to me? I feel weird inside...

"Done" He startled me. "Food's here!" Eomma said popping out of nowhere. Eomma brought in a feast! "A whole chicken for two? How fat do you think i am?" I said. Eomma frowned then her attention was drawn to Mir. "AW! Mireu, you're wearing Joonie's clothes? So cute!" She said and clasped her hands together. Eomma looked at me. "Joonie.. A bathrobe, really?" She said and made a dramatic exit. Seriously, she's the Queen?! I looked at the table. All that food? Really? Then i remembered i had to speak to Mir. Damn it..

"Mir, we need to talk" I said and sat next to him. "About?" He asked. "I know you're my admirer" I said. He looked away. "I know that you know I'm your admirer. I also know you're my Rooftop Prince. I've known for a couple of days now but i didn't know how to deal with the information.." He said. "Um...well," I stood up and walked to the window. "Be ready at 12 tomorrow" I said. "Huh?" He seemed confused. I turned around. "We're going to the café. We made a date and i reserved a part of the café for it so we may as well use it" I said and sat next to him. His mouth was open from shock. "A... Date?" I nodded. "Let's eat. I'm hungry" I picked up a plate. "Ok...?"