Five- 3 Days...

The RoofTop Prince
Joon's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling both overjoyed and a little annoyed. In 4 days i meet my admirer. Yay! In 3 days I'm getting married. Boo! I find no upside in getting married to that annoying brat. Its not fair for my life to be decided by someone else. I'm the Prince of GokManDoo for god's sake, i can do what i like! Except choosing my spouse. How great(!)

"JOONIE! Please come downstairs!" Eomma shouted. I sighed. What now? "Ne eomma?" I asked whilst walking down the stairs. I glanced over by the corner for a sec and saw some people with eomma. Is it...? It is! I double checked just to make sure it was them. Damn it! Mir and Eomeoni were downstairs. I groaned. Why now? Its Wednesday, my lazy day. I like going to school late on this day...

"What now?" I asked as i walked down the stairs. Eomma frowned at me. "Don't be rude" She said. I frowned back. "What's he doing here?" I asked. "You two aren't going to school today" Eomma said. Huh? Why not? "And why is that?" I asked. "You need to get fitted for your wedding outfits." Eomma said. My mouth dropped. "We what?!" I asked. "Eomeoni, can't we do it after school?" Mir asked. "Yeah eomma, it'd make more sense" I added. Eomma shook her head. "Aniya, its fine. It'll take too long. Besides, its just school" She said. I groaned. "Eomma wae?"

A man dressed in a smart black suit walked into the room. "Ah! Just in time!" Eomma said and clasped her hands together. Who is this guy? "Joon, Mir. This is Kim JaeJoong. He is a fashion designer and he will be designing your wedding clothes" She said. "We're skipping school for this?" I asked. Eomma frowned at me. "You shush" Can you believe she's the Queen of GokManDoo? I certainly can't.

"Annyeonghaseyo! JaeJoong ibnida. I will try to create the best wedding clothes for you and i will be more than happy to input your ideas and listen to your feedback. I mean, its not everyday you get to make clothes for the royal family" He smiled. Mir smiled too. His eyes met mine. I wanted to look away but... There's something about him. "Ok Joon, do you want to go first?" JaeJoong asked. "No" I frowned. He didn't know what to say. "Um... Mir?" He asked. Mir smiled. "Sure. I'm not very picky like some people" He said looking at me. I glared at him. I really don't like this guy... Mir too.

"Aniya! Joon will go too" Eomma said. I groaned. Why did she open !? "They're gonna get married soon, they need to bond a little" I scoffed. "Bond with him? As if" Eomma gave me her death glare. "Lee Changsun! That is enough. You are the Prince of GokManDoo, stop being so immature and rude and start being more polite. You're the Prince for gods sake, act like it!" She flipped. I hate it when she screams... It scares the hell outta me.

"Fine.. I'll go. Mianhaeyo Mir, i didn't mean to be rude" I said. Mir looked really lost and confused. He was staring at me as if i was a complete stranger. What's up with him? "Mir, you ok?" I asked. He didn't reply. I shrugged. Oh well.. "Let's go" I said and walked upstairs to my bedroom. Slowly following behind was JaeJoong and Mir. What is wrong with him?

Mir's POV

He.... His name is Lee ChangSun. He's..... My Rooftop Prince? No, it can't be him! He's not kind, caring, sweet or anything like that! He can't be that angellic creature i spoke to that day. His personality is completley different. No way.... I can't believe it..

"Mir!" Joon snapped his fingers in front of my face. I jumped a little. "Eh? What?" I asked. "What is wrong with you? Why are you so out of it?" He asked quite annoyed. "Just please shut up. I need to think..." I said. His mouth dropped. "You're so rude!" He said. "Get over it" I walked over to JaeJoong. "Ok shall we start?" JaeJoong asked. I smiled and nodded. He got out the measuring tape and wrapped it round my waist. I giggled. I'm very ticklish.

"You have a very cute laugh" JaeJoong said. I blushed. "Mianhaeyo, I'm really ticklish" I said. He grinned. "Its fine. Its quite cute" I was getting shy and my cheeks went red. I looked over at Joon. He looked quite annoyed. What's his problem? "What?" I asked. "Can you guys stop flirting and hurry up with this?" Joon asked. "Why, you jealous?" I asked. He scoffed. "Me, jealous? You've got to be kidding me right? I'd pay you 1 million Won for you to elope with JaeJoong" I frowned. "Don't even joke about stuff like that" I said. "Whatever.. Just hurry up" He whined. God, he's so irritating.

"Ok your measurements are done. Joon, your turn" JaeJoong said. Joon stood up, still unamused. JaeJoong wrapped the measuring tape around Joon's waist. "Ya! Don't touch there!" Joon complained. JaeJoong sighed. "I have to, i need to take measurements" He said. "Joon, stop whining" I said. He shot me a death glare. What's his problem?

3 hours later...

"Ok, we're done. Finally..." JaeJoong said. I grinned. "What's the time?" I asked. JaeJoong looked ay his watch. "Um.. 1pm" He said. "EH!? MWOLAGO?* 1PM?" I shouted. He slowly nodded. "Waeyo?" I sighed. "I want to go home. I'm so tired, i didn't sleep much last night..." Joon walked out the room. Where's he going? "Didn't we start at 9am?" I asked. JaeJoong nodded. "Joon's really fidgety and whiny. It was near to impossible trying to take his measurements" I smirked. "He's a babo..." I said. "You guys have such a deep connection" JaeJoong said. I gave him a weird look. "Whaa..?" He grinned. "Its obvious you like each other" My mouth dropped. "WHAT!? Nuh-uh, you've got the wrong idea. I hate that guy. He's so annoying" I said. "That's what you say now. After 3 days, your feelings will change. I know it" Urgh... I hate it when people say stuff like this.

Joon entered the room. "Ok Mir, you can rest now. There's a guest room straight down the hall" He said. I was confused.. "Huh? Waeyo? Didn't we have other things to do?" I asked. He nodded. "You were tired and i know what its like to be overworked so i asked eomma if we could take a break. You're welcome" He said and jumped in his bed. A small smile appeared on my face. He did that.... for me? "Don't get the wrong idea. I was tired. That's all. And by using your name, eomma let me. I wasn't doing it for you" Joon said. "Gomawo" I said and walked out.

I think this is the first kinda nice thing he's done for me. I walked down the corridor and into the guest room. I rattled the door handle. Locked? Aw, really? I sighed and had no choice but to go back to Joon. "Erm... Joon?" His head was face down into a pillow. He lifted it up slightly and looked at me. "Why are you here?" He asked. I frowned. "Its locked" He groaned. "Really? Urgh.. I bet it was eomma... Well, um-" Eomeoni walked into the room. "You will rest in Joon's bed" My eyes widened. "Where do you come from!?" Joon asked. "Joonie, move over. Let Mir rest. He's tired" Eomeoni said. "So am i!" Joon complained. Eomeoni ignored him. "Mir-ssi, don't be afraid. After all, this will be your bed too" She said.

Joon groaned. "You know, I'm good. I'll just stay here on the sofa.." I said. It was getting a bit awkward now. "Joon! Get out your other bed. Now" Eomeoni said. Joon sighed. "You do it! I'm tired" He received another glare and stood up. "Arasseo..." Eomeoni faced me and smiled. "Get comfortable Mir-ssi, in 3 days you'll be family. Just 3 days! Exciting, ne?" I sighed. What's so exciting? And again with the Mir-ssi!?

A/N: Annyeong! Now the action will come! Mir knows now but when will Joon? The wedding is yet to come and the meeting too! What will happen? ^^ Thanks all subscribers and commenters. I love feedback so please give! Hwaiting! *Mwolago- What did you say