Thirteen- Honeymoon

The RoofTop Prince
Mir's POV

This family is crazy but i love them. They're so funny but a little bit mental. "Urgh!" Joon groaned and threw his tie on the floor. I looked up. "Joonie, what's wrong?" I asked. "This stupid tie is irritating me!" He said. I smiled and picked it up. "Let me help" I walked closer to him, putting the tie around his neck and doing it for him. He smiled and locked his arms round my neck. "My beautiful husband.." He kissed my nose. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded. He held my hand and we walked out.

"Joonie, Mireu are you ready?" Eomeoni asked. We nodded. "I'll miss you guys!" She hugged us. I smiled. "Eomma! We'll be back in a week, calm down" Joon said. She frowned. "Wae? Can't i miss my sons? Babo Joonie..." Joon smiled and hugged her. "I love you eomma, I'll miss you" I looked at the time. "Joonie we need to leave!" I said. He nodded. "Bye eomma!" We waved as we walked out.

We put our luggage into the limo and i sat next to Joon. We waved one more time to eomeoni before the driver drove off. Joon held my hand and I smiled. "You ready for this?" I nodded. "This'll be the best honeymoon ever!" I grinned like a child, resting my head on Joon's shoulder. "What time does the flight leave?" I asked. "Um.... 2pm" Joon replied. I looked at the clock. 1:25. Will we make it?

The driver was driving quite slow and it was annoying me. "Ahjussi can you hurry?" I asked. "Mireu calm down, we'll make it" Joon said and kissed my forehead. "I know... But i really don't wanna be late. I want this to be perfect. Besides, this is my first time going to The Phillippines. I wanna see Manilla!" I said excitedly. Joon smiled. "Cutie..."

We finally reached the airport. I jumped out of the car. "Joonie hurry!" I said as i got our luggage. Joon got out his black sunglasses and i linked arms with him. "Let's go" As we walked into the airport, everyone was staring. "Omo its the King and Prince!" I smiled. I could get used to hearing that. King Joon and Prince Mir. It has a nice ring to it.

There were loads of paparazzi taking so much pictures and fans too. It was really quite annoying. "I want to slap them" I said. Joon grinned. "Calm down" I rested my head on his shoulder and linked arms with him as we boarded our flight. We were in first class with many other important V.I.P celebrities. I smiled and looked outside the window. This is so exciting!

Joon's POV

Mir was so excited, he was bouncing on his seat. I had to calm him down from time to time but nonetheless, he's so cute. And i love him. Alot. The plane journey started and i could tell Mir was getting tired. His head dropped on my shoulder. I smiled at his cuteness. "Joonie..." He whispered. "Yes baby?" I replied. He hugged my arm. "I love you" Aigoo he's so cute. "I love you too!"

"Can you believe that just months ago, i was admiring you from afar? It feels like a dream now" I said remembering the old times. "Yupp... I kinda miss those days. But I'm glad I'm with you now, its better" Joon said and kissed my hand. "How long does it take to get to Manila?" I asked. Joon shrugged. "I'm guessing about 5-6 hours? Its not far from Korea so maybe less"

"You're so bad a geography Joonie" I laughed. He grinned. "Ya! I got a C, its not that bad" He said. "You're just lucky you're handsome and you're the King otherwise.... Aish. Your future would be dead" I teased. He playfully hit me. "Ya! I'm amazing actually." I smiled. "Of course you are.."