Fourteen- Great Day Out

The RoofTop Prince
Joon's POV

We finally arrived at our destination. Mir looked so excited, i wanted to pull his cute cheeks! "Omo.. Manilla is so pretty!" Mir said. I smiled as i grabbed the luggage. We were headed to the hotel. Mir was bouncing along the path like a hyper-active chipmunk. "Ya! Chipmunk, are you gonna make me carried all these suitcases?" I asked. He stopped in his tracks and turned to face me. "What did you call me?" He asked.

I smirked and pinched his cheeks. "A cute little chipmunk. Now, answer my question" I said. He stuck his tongue out. "You can carry it yourself!" He said and started running. I shook my head. Babo.. "Ya! Mireu!" I dragged the suitcases along and ran after him. We finally reached the hotel and i was out of breath. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Mir said to the receptionist. "Annyeong! How can i help you?" He asked. Mir looked at me. "Joonie, you ok?"

I was red in the face and sweat was dripping from my forehead. "Why are you so out of breath?" Mir asked. I frowned and stood up. "Because," I began and put my hand on my hip. "A certain hyper-active chipmunk made me carry these heavy suitcases while running after him!" I said. He grinned. "You look funny doing that" I sighed. "I give up with you.." I turned to face the receptionist. "We have a reservation booked under the name Lee Joon"

He nodded. "I have you booked right here. Here's your key. Have a great stay" He handed Mir the key. Mir smiled. "Salamat!" He bowed then walked off. I gave him a weird look. "What did you say to him?" I asked as we stepped into the elevator. "I said thank you in Tagalog- The language of The Phillippines" Mir said. I frowned. I know what Tagalog is.. "When did you learn Tagalog?" I asked.

"A learnt a couple of phrases, we're gonna be here for a week!" He said and helped take the suitcases to the room. "Oh, now you help.." I muttered. Mir grinned. "Be grateful" He said. The hotel room was so beautiful and the view was amazing. We could see the beach and it was just... Captivating, breath taking. "OMO!" Mir screamed and ran to the window.

"JOONIE!" He screamed my name. "Ya Mir! You're hurting my ears! What do you want?" I asked and walked upto him. He started jumping up and down. "I wanna go to the beach! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" He said. His excitement actually scared me a little. How can someone be so energetic and excited when we just got off the plane? "Mir, calm down" I said, placing my hands on his shoulders.

He stopped bouncing and he stood still. His face was completley straight. "Now speak" I said. "I wanna go to the beach. Can we go?" He pouted. I smiled and pinched his cheeks. "Of course! Let's unpack and we'll go" He smiled. "Yay!" He hugged me tightly, wrapping his arms round my neck. I pecked his lips. "Now, help unpack the clothes"

We started putting all the clothes in the wardrobes and our boxers and stuff in the drawers. Mir took out something from his bag and smiled at it. I wrapped my arms round his waist and rested his head on his shoulder. "Whatcha got there?" I asked. "Its a picture of us on our wedding day" He said and showed me the picture. I smiled, remembering the memories. That was a good day.

"Shall we go to the beach?" I asked. Mir nodded and placed the picture on the dressing table. "Here's your swimming trunks" He threw them at me. I stripped my clothes and put on my trunks. "Let's go" Mir linked arms with me as we left the hotel to go to the stunning beach. Everyone was having fun, playing volleyball, relaxing on deck chairs and swimming in that large magestic ocean.

I found a nice spot on the sand and opened up a deck chair. Mir put up the umbrella and lay a beach towel on the floor. He sat on the deck chair. "Joonie, can you rub some sun cream on me?" He asked. I nodded and squirted some lotion on my hand, rubbing it into his skin. I smiled at the touch. His skin felt so smooth and felt so good to touch. I kissed his neck making him giggle. "You do me now"

I turned around as he started rubbing the lotion in. He slowly made circles with his fingers on my back. I smirked. "Mireu, what're you doing?" I asked. "Your skin is so perfect" He said, mesmerized. I turned around and pulled him onto my lap. "You're perfect" I said and kissed his cheek. Mir smiled. "Can we play in the ocean? Its nice and warm" He said. I nodded.

We walked, hand in hand across the beach until we reached the sea. Everyone was taking pictures of us but i didn't care. I wanted to spend my time with Mir. I splashed water on him. His mouth dropped but soon turned into a grin as he splashed me back with more force. We started splashing each other with water and laughing without a care in the world.

"Joonie! Let's make a sandcastle!" Mir suggested. "Ok" I grabbed his hand and ran back to where our beach chairs were. We got the bucket and spade and sat on the sand. "Mireu, fill this with water" I said and handed him a plastic watering can. He nodded and ran off. I waited for him to come back. He ran back and sat beside me. "Pour some water in this" I instructed.

I then added some sand and started patting it down. I turned it upside and Mir slowly took it off. "Yay!" He said excitedly as he saw the small castle being formed. We repeated that a couple of more times until we had a collection. Mir giggled. "Its so cool!" He said. I smiled. We're so childish! But its really fun! Mir's eyes lit up when he saw the ice-cream man. He looked at me and grinned. I sighed. "Come with me.."