Eight- First Date

The RoofTop Prince
Mir's POV

I woke up the next morning still quite confused from last night. Joon knows I'm his admirer yet he still wants to go on a date with me? Why? I looked to my right and found Joon still asleep. I don't want to wake him by moving so I'll just lay here till he wakes up. I sighed. My tummy grumbled. Aigoo! I'm so hungry.. But i can't wake Joon, i hate being woken up by others.

"GOOD MORNING MY LOVELY SONS!" Eomeoni walked in smiling. I sighed. Never mind then.. "Eomma! Can't you see I'm sleeping?!" Joon said grumpily whilst running his hands through his hair. "Aw my cute King! You're all grown up now! You're the King Of GokManDoo! And Mireu is the Crown Prince" She clasped her hands together. "Then what does that make you?" I asked. "I'm the Princess now"

Joon scoffed. "Haha, you? A Princess?" Joon laughed. Eomeoni frowned at him. "Joonie, shut up" She said. I grinned earning a glare from Joon. It was worth it though. "Eomma?" Joon called. Eomeoni looked at him. Joon looked down. ''Can i take Mir out tofay for lunch?" He asked. Oh crap... This is gonna be so embarrassing. Eomeoni's eyes lit up.

"OMO! YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE? My baby's first date! Aw! Mireu I'm so happy you accepted it! Aigoo!" She said. I was getting quite embarrassed. "Eomma! Just say yes or no. God..." Joon was quite annoyed. "Yes! Yes, a millon times yes!" She smiled and walked out the room leaving me and Joon sat here in bed. I tried my hardest to avoid eye contact with him.

"You know if you don't wanna go you don't have to, I'm not forcing you" Joon said. What the hell am i meant to say to that? "Um.. Its ok. I said I'd go didn't i? So I'll go" I said and mentally facepalmed myself. That sounded so stupid, it was unbelievable. He nodded and stood up. "Freshen up in the bathroom. Breakfast will be served shortly" He said and grabbed a robe before walking out the room.

I looked at the time. 9am. I have 3 hours before I'm going on a date with Lee Joon, the King Of GokManDoo. And I'm the Crown Prince of GokManDoo. How?! I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I don't wanna be a Crown Prince... I looked in the Mir and i almost died when i saw myself. "Aigoo! My hair!" I said and quickly sorted out my hair in the mirror. I pulled out my comb from my pocket and started combing my hair.

I have panda eyes... I couldn't sleep last night. I kept looking to my right, seeing Joon and have a mini spazz attack because i didn't wanna be sleeping next to him. He snores you know. But that's not the reason i don't like sleeping with him. Its too awkward. First, i found out he's the guy I've claimed to love and secondly, he's taking me on a date! I"m dying here! I quickly splashed my face with water.

I walked out the bathroom and downstairs into the dining room. The dining table is so long yet there's only 3 of us. Joon walked in at the same time as me. "Joonie, you can sit here at the head of the table. Mireu, sit here next to him" Eomeoni smiled. I nodded and waited for Joon to sit down. It was a little weird considering there's 3 people right at the end of one table.

"Did you sleep well Mir?" Eomeoni asked. I nodded. A small grin appeared on her face. I didn't wanna say anything but... "Eomma what're you smiling about now?" Joon asked. I love how he's so straightforward. "Your date with Mireu! Where are you taking him?" She asked. Joon's face turned pretty annoyed as soon as she said the first words. "Eomma! You're so embarrassing. We're going to Yo-Yo Café and no you cannot come spy on us"

Eomeoni looked away. "I wasn't gonna do that..." I smirked. Now i understand why Joon used to question her role on the throne. "Whatever. Just stay at home till we come back arasseo?" Joon said. Eomeoni sighed. "Eomma..." Joon frowned. "Ara, ara! I won't go.." She said. Their mother-son relationship is so funny.

12 o'clock That Day...

Joon's POV

I stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Mir. How long is he gonna take? Our bedroom door slowly opened as Mir walked out. He was wearing an orange hoodie with white skinny jeans and his auburn coloured hair was tied in a small ponytail from the back with his fringe and hair from the side was out, dead straight. He looked... strangley attractive. Stop it Joon! I slapped my head.

"Um.. Joon? Are you ok?" Mir asked as he walked down the stairs. "Ne... Let's go" I grabbed my keys and left exited the house. I jumped into my Audi and started the engine. Mir sat in the passenger seat and fastened his seatbelt. "JOONIIE!" Eomma screamed and ran upto the car. I sighed. Oh my god... Waeyo? I rolled down the car window. "What?"

"Here" Eomma handed me a piece of paper. I took it off her. "What is this?" It looked like some sort of... schedule? "Let me see!" Mir said and grabbed the paper off me like a kid. So immature... "Go to café, play laser tag, walk in the park? What is this?" Mir asked. "Laser tag? Lemme see!"' I snatched the paper. "Eomma what the hell is this?" I asked. "Your first date schedule"

"WHAT?!" I said in unison with Mir. "Yes, you have to do all this today otherwise you're not coming back in the house. I'll be keeping a tab on you so I'll know when you've done them. Enjoy!" She walked back into the Palace. I slowly turned my head to Mir. "You up for this?" I asked. He nodded. "I love laser tag!!' He squealed excitedly. I smirked. Such a kid... I drove off.