Three- Big Dinner

The RoofTop Prince

 

Mir's POV

I walked downstairs into the kitchen, dressed in a black suit. I feel so not me. "Eomma, can't i just go in a hoodie and jeans?" I asked. Eomma frowned at me. "Mireu stop being ridiculous, you look so handsome" She said and pinched my cheeks. "Eomma!" I whined and pushed her away. I walked to the fridge and got out a drink. "Why is their a chicken in the fridge?" I asked quite confused. "Oh we're taking it to the palace, i cooked for them" Eomma replied. So we're going to a palace and we're taking them dinner? Did their cooks go on strike or something? "Is appa coming?" I asked. Eomma shook her head. "He's busy, he can't come" I sighed. "He's busy for everything...." I muttered. 

I looked at the time. "Eomma its 6pm" I said. Eomma squealed. "GOSH, calm down" I said. "We need to leave now!" Eomma said and dragged me to the car. Wow.. I sat in the front seat and fastened my seatbelt. I stared at the rooftop as we drove off. He's gone. I sighed. "Maybe i should just give up on him" I said to myself unaware that i had said it aloud. "Give up on who?" Eomma asked. "My rooftop prince..." I muttered again, unaware what i was saying to eomma. "Your what?" Eomma asked. "The guy i'm in love with. Lee Changsun..He's an angel, so handsome and amazing. He's so attentive and i spoke to him today. He stays on the rooftop and- WAIT! WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?" I shouted and covered my mouth. Eomma smirked. "See, i can get things out of you easily" She said. I frowned. "You're just lucky i wasn't paying attention..."

 

 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I JUST ADMITTED MY LOVE TO EOMMA! I DESERVE A SLAP....

 

 

IN THE PALACE.....

 

"Hwanyonghabnida* Bang-ssi" The Queen said. "Again with the -ssi....?" I muttered to myself. Eomma nudged me then smiled and her. "He's just a little tired and still a bit confused considering he only found out today he was the Crown Prince." She said. I frowned. "Yeah, that's the reason" I said again. Eomma glared at me. I took that as a sign to shut up. "Anyway, please come in" The Queen said and welcomed us to her palace. Fwah it was ginormous! Like seriously, SO BIG! I looked around at all the ornaments and valuable, priceless artifacts. Wow, i did not imagine that Lee Joon's house would be like this. It's not him. Well then again what is him? I didn't know anything about this guy.. 

"Chang Sun!" I heard the Queen shout. Chang Sun? Who's Chang Sun? That's...... My rooftop prince's name! Nah.... It must be a coinsidence. Joon appeared. "Ne eomma?" He asked. Oh... Its just him. Never mind. "Come. Greet your guests and sit down with your to-be-husband." She said. I looked at Joon, he just glared at me. I scowled back. He walked up to eomma and smiled. "Annyeonhaseyo eomeoni! Jal ji ne seyo?*" He asked with a smile. That manipulative little... He walked up to me and put up a fake smile. "Mir-ssi, annyeong" He said and sat next to me. "Again with -ssi? Jincha...." I mumbled earning another glare from eomma. My eomma and his eomma began talking.

"Don't mistake my kindness here for actual kindess. I have to put up with you only because of my eomma, i have no intentions of marrying you" He quietly growled. I scoffed. "And you think i do? Look, you're a stuck up rich brats and i really don't want to marry you. I'd do anything not to marry you" I said. "Good. I'm glad we're on the same page" He glared. "Aw, look at that! They're talking secretly!" Eomma said. I frowned. "Eomma!" I said sternly. She chuckled. "Aww, Mir-ssi you don't have to be shy. It's ok for people who are going to get married to talk with each other" The Queen said. I couldn't exactly say anything to her, but Joon could. And he did. "Eomma, please. You know i don't like talking about stuff like this" He said frowning. One thing we have in common: We both like frowning at our eomma's. 

"Where should i keep this?" Eomma asked. "Hm? Oh you cooked the chicken! Gamsa haeyo!* I'm very grateful. Chef! Come take this" The Queen ordered. "Now, shall we start dinner?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm starving!" I said. Eomma gave me a fixed glare. What did i do now? The Queen chuckled. "You have a big appetite like my Joonie here" She said. "Shall we?" She asked. We all stood up and walked to the dining room. It was so big! I swear it was bigger than my house! 

"Sit Mir-ssi" I smiled. "Gomawo Qu- Um... What do i call you?" I asked. "Well, since you are to be my son-in-law you can call me eomeoni" She smiled. I nodded. "Gomawo eomeoni" It felt a bit weird considering i have an eomma and an eomeoni now.. Strange. But oh well, Joon calls my eomma eomeoni so yeah. Why can't i? But the -ssi is still really annoying me. I don't like it.... 

"Does it taste good?" Eomeoni asked. I nodded. "Ne, its so delicious!" I said smiling. "Um, so we need to discuss the wedding processions" My eyes widened. "Eomma, now isn't the right time" Joon said. Eomeoni glared at Joon. "You shush Chang Sun" She said. Chang Sun? Why has she been calling him Chang Sun? I picked up my glass and started drinking water. "So i was thinking the wedding should be next week" I spat out my water on the table. "WHAT?!" I shouted. I looked around everyone was giving me weird looks, especially eomma who gave me a horrified look. I couldn't help to grin.

"Eomma, just please stop. I don't want to get married to him and he doesn't want to get married to me" Joon said. "I'm sorry Joon but its settled, you have to marry him. Its either him or his sister" Eomeoni said. "Eomma, you know i can't marry girls" Joon muttered. "Well then Bang-ssi is the one for you" She said. "But eomma i don't want to marry him and he really doesn't wanna marry me!" I said. "But you said you loved him!" Eomeoni said. "And Mireu you said you loved Joon" Eomma said. My eyes widened. Me and Joon both looked at each other. "I NEVER SAID THAT!" I said in unison.

What was eomma talking about?! When did i say that? "Eomma please stop talking now" Joon said signalling eomeoni to be quiet. "Ok ok, i must save him his pride. Never mind, let's get back to the wedding. Next week Friday i think. That's a good date" She said. I looked at eomma. "Eomma say something! It can't be next Friday!" I whispered. Eomma nodded. "Mir here thinks next Friday isn't a good idea. It shoulder be earlier, how about this Saturday?" My eyes widened. "WHAT!? EOMMA!" I shouted.

Eomeoni smiled. "Then its settled, this Saturday it is" She said. Oh my god, I'm gonna go crazy! "Eomma! Thats 4 days!" Joon said. "I know so far away" She sighed. I stood up. "Mir-ssi, where are you going?" Eomeoni asked. "To the bathroom! And stop calling me Mir-ssi!" I said and walked off.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry for the late chapter! I've been so busy with my life's drama that i hadn't had time to update. Hopefully I'll get back on track. Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^

I will mark with *'s when i use Korean words people may not understand. 1) *Hwanyonghabnida means welcome! 2) *Jal ji ne seyo means how are you? 3) *Gamsa haeyo means thanks a lot!  ^^