Date~

Friends?

Jessica's POV

I woke wth a smile, thinking about Sooyoung and  her confession. I'm rolling around on my bed getting giddier by the second. My smile getting wider as I thought my new girlfriend. 

"Ah! She's too cute!" I screamed in my empty apartment. 

The only thing I'm worried about is if she really likes me. I heard she was a player...it's not impossible when she has so many fangirls...Taeyeon told me about Sooyoung's fangirls...By the way Taeyeon and I talk more...

We exchanhed numbers...and we talk sometimes...mostly about Sooyoung. I have this feeling that Taeyeon likes her though...Taeyeon only does aegyo to Sooyoung and she comes off as clingy around Sooyoung... But that could also be the result of a meaningful friendship...

I shrugged the thought away when I heard my phone ring.

From: Charming Giraffe❤

Hi~ You want to hang out today? 

awwww...She asked me out on a date!!!! I smiled idiotically while I texted her back.

To Charming Giraffe❤

No...

I decided to .

From: Charming Giraffe❤

What?!? Why??? :'(

I can imagine her pouting while texting me.....ARGH! SOO CUTE!!!

To: Charming Giraffe❤

I'm just kidding....Sure what time?

From: Charming Giraffe❤

Not funny! =_=... But YAY!!!!!! Meet me at S.Y. Cafe~ BYeee ^.^

I giggled at her reply.

To: Charming Giraffe❤

Alright~ Bye~ 

Aigoo~ I gave out a heavy sigh. I went to my closet and looked for something nice to wear. 

I wonder how romantic Soo can be....

Sooyoung's POV

I was waiting for Jessica in my family's cafe. I looked out the window and I saw Taeyeon with sunglasses. 

Is she trying to look cool, it's not even that Sunny outside. I went outside, and I dragged her in the cafe. 

"Sup Tae~"

"Hey Youngie~" 

"Take off you're glasses~" I said about to pull them off, but Tae's hand held my hand.

"N-No, I-I have pink eye...I don't people to see..."

She let go of my hands as soon as I put my hands down.

"Ooh ~ Guesss what~"

"What?!?" She asked eagerly.

"I'm going out with Jessica!!!!" I saw an expression I've never seen her use in front of me, but I only saw that for a second...I guess I might be imagining it.

"Really?!?! That's Great!!!" She exclaimed patting my back.

"What's great?" I turned around and saw my new angelic girlfriend.

"You and Sooyoung dating!" Taeyeon said with a teasing smile.

Jessica and I turned red as we look at each other.

"Thanks..." She replied.

"You're very Welcome?" Taeyeon said happily. I was sort of hoping that Tae would get jealous, but don't misunderstand...I didn't date Jessica to make Taeyeon jealous...I really do like Jessica...It's just theres still a lot of lingering feelings for Taeyeon....I just never showed it to her.

"Well I'm just going to leave you two now~ Have fun~" She teased, she winked and left the cafe.

Jessica and I were both red. We looked at each other and turned another shade of red.

"Sooo..." I smiled at her attempt the awkward atmosphere.

"Sooo..." I imitated.

She playfully punched my arm.

"Where are you taking me?" 

"Well... I'm not sure...I'm sorry I didn't plan it...I was just caught up in thinking going out with you." After I said it, it sounded cheesy, and I could feel my face heating up. When I looked at her, she was blushing. We should literally stop blushing...we're losing too much blood. I suddenly thought of an idea.

I held out my hand and she hesistantly put her hand on top of mine. I intertwined them and stood up, dragging her with me.

"Where are we going?" 

"Just wait and see~" I teased.

We walked out of the cafe and when we came out I thought i saw a familiar figure...Nah~ She wouldn't dare come back after what shes done to me...I shrugged away the thought...and proceeded to drag Sica.

Someone's POV

I see my ex-lover dragging a girl out of her cafe. I love you Sooyoung, and that won't change. I will fght for her...but for now I will just stay back watch er actions that I so dearly missed.

I came to apologize and hope you can take me back...


Gotta go to school~