Crush~

Friends?

 

 


Sooyoung's POV

I dragged myself into the house my parents left me while working overseas. I walked right behind Taeyeon...Why is she so scary? "So..." Hearing her voice startled me.

"So what?"

"So why were you talking to yourself earlier?"

"Oh...Well I felt happy~" I said while smiling. "Why?" I guess I have to tell her. "Well..."

-Flashback-

"Hara, You are one of the most pretty girls in school but I don't think were meant to be a couple? I'm sorry but you think so too, right?" She hesitantly nodded, I was right, I guess really did like me only because she thought I was charming and cute(I don't want to say it, but she told me once that I was, so I'm going to assume that I am). I guess the break up is done now...would it be bad if I ask her to have coffee with me? Here goes nothing~ 

"Do you want to drink coffee?" She looked at me strangely..."Did I say something wrong?"

She smiled and said, " I think I liked you because of your innocence." Wow~ I was wrong, but I was close... No one has really called me innocent...wait...I think it was...

-Flashback Paused-

"Didn't that girl, Bora from S.I.S.T.A.R High School, call me innocent?" I asked Taeyeon.

"Yeah it was... Can you just go back to the story?" She said with a hint of irritation. "Sorry~ So anyways..."

-Flashback Continued-

So any ways she called me innocent, I don't know what the definition of innocent is though... But back to the story. 

A bell rang signaling someone coming in the cafe... I saw the adorable seungyeon walk in...I turned to my ex-girlfriend...her eyes were following the new customer. Wait a minute...Hold on...I smell something fishy...I smirked, "So you were cheating on me while we were dating?"

Hara abruptly turned to me and said, "I did not! I don't cheat!" People in the cafe turned to us. Hara was turning red, while I still kept my calm posture. "Calm down Hara, I was just teasing you, besides, if you get any louder seungyeon might hear you~"

She sighed defeatedly..." Is it Obvious?" I'm soo good~ I knew it~ I'm such a mind reader~ "Actually no, You're actually good at hiding it...I didn't notice while we were dating." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!" 

"You talk as if we dated longer than a week." 

"I know, but I like to over react~"

Hara was quiet for a few seconds, then she looked at me with a puppy face...Aww That's cute~ Hehe~ I find it funny that a few minutes ago We were just breaking up, now I'm helping her get a girl.

"Okay~" I gave in, I wanted to see a new couple form. "Seungyeon!" I called. Hara was panicking, "Not now...I'm not ready to face her yet...Can y-"

"Hi Sooyoung~ ...umm....H-hi H-Hara-ssi!" Hara gained composure and smiled at her crush. "Hi Seungyeon-ssi~" Seungyeon looks like she might faint from Hara's smile. "Are you doing anything right now Seungyeon?" I asked.

"W-well...n-no I was just going to hang around your cafe." Great timing! 

"I'm going to leave now, but Hara wants to stay... Would mind if I ask you to accompany her?" Both girls looked excited. I stood up from the table,"You can take my seat, I hooe you two will have a good day~" I winked at them before leaving.

-End of Flashback-

"Wow~ You're the only one I know, who asks their asks their ex for coffee just after the break-up." She said looking amazed. "Well I didn't there was a problem anymore, so I just did what felt right." 

"Alright...Enough of that, help me with the homework~" She said while pulling out papers that were in here backpack that she was wearing...I smell something~

I dug my hand in her backpack and found something...I pulled out a box of chocolates~ Yes~ Jackpot~

"Yah! Sooyoung!

"But...It's food~"

"Obviously! Give it, someone gave it to me"

I heard it and got curious, "Who~" I said in a teasing tone.

Taeyeon turned a deep shade of red."J-just s-someone..."

I sensed a crush. "Aww Taeyeon You're finally growing up... Who's the lucky girl?" I gave the box back to Taeyeon. "Wait! Before we continure this conversation, let me go pee~"

"Yah! Hurry back so we can do my homework!"

"Yeah yeah"

I closed the bathroom door and leaned against it. I closed my eyes and put my hand over my chest...What's with this feeling again? I looked in the mirror, "Why does it still hurt? I thought I was over you."I saw tears blocking my sight I put water on my face, wiped my face, flushed the toilet, and came back.

I gave a big sigh...then I walkend in, "So who is it?" 

"I was hoping you would forget." She said shyly.

"Nope, now spill..." I know I can last... I know I won't cry in front of her...I never have, she thinks I'm too tough for that. Sigh...here goes my teasing...

"Yah! Are you finally going to tell me about IU?" I concluded.

She gave me a shocked face. "What? I knew all along I was just waiting for you to tell me yourself~" 

"Since when have you known?" 

"Ever since she walked into the classroom, you had your eyes glued to her." She looks guilty...please don't tell me you are still thinking about the confession...

"Please don't tell me you're still thinking about my confession two years ago!" I acted like it was funny, but i didn't over react, because that would give it away.

"Oh My Gosh, Taeyeon-ah is that why you don't tell me about your crushes anymore?"

"Is it stupid to think like that?" No it wasn't, it was nice of you to think of me~

"Yes...it was absolutely stupid... Taeyeon-ah...remember this, a crush last for as long as it can... But it doesn't last forever...okay?"

She nodded and it looks like she decided that I was telling the truth...She started telling me all the things she like about IU...

Ugh...my heart hurts soo much... 💔