Replacement

Friends?

 

Hello readers~ :) 

Did you miss me? 

Well, to whoever misses me....I miss you too! ❤

I'm sorry for being slow at updating. I would use school as an excuse, but most of the fault was on my writers block. 

Anyways, enjoy~ ^.^


Taeyeon's POV

I woke up in her bed without her in it. I looked around and found the room completely empty without her. She must be in the airport by now. I laid on my right side, with my back facing the door.

Despite what she said yesterday night, there a dozen of 'What if' questions that went through my mind. I would be happy for her, but I ca-

The door opened, it caused me to shut my eyes closed. Seconds later I felt her get on the bed. When I thought she was going to go back to sleep, I felt her hands wrap around my waist.

"Taeyeon-ah..."

She rested her face on my back. My heart was beating so loud, I swear she might have been able to hear it. She sighed.

"I'm in pain...It hurts....so much........I thought Jessica was the one...she helped me heal...but now...I'm heartbroken.......again...."

I could hear the pain in her sad tone. I didn't know she was in pain before she met Jessica. Who gave her heartaches before Jessica?

"But I know....that somehow...I'll make it through...because you're here to take care of me......I know you might not hear this, but...." 

She nuzzled against my back, and tightened her arms around me. She leaned closer, I could feel her breathing on the back of my neck.

"Thank you..." 

She leaned in and gave me a chaste kiss on my cheek. Once her lips made contact with my face, I could feel the electricity that went through me. Did she feel that too? She pulled away, and rested her head on my back again.

"I know you didn't hear any of what I said, but I probably wouldn't have enough courage to tell you when you're awake....but I will build enough courage to thank you one day...Have a good dream..." I felt her smiling. I fell asleep with her words in my head.

-Next Day-

I woke up wrapped in her arms. I felt so comfortable that I didn't want to get up, but since she's a shikshin, I had to get up and make her breakfast. 

I went to the kitchen. I looked in her fridge and found it to be full, unlike before. Usually, it would be empty, because she would stay home most of the time to eat, but ever since she started dating Jessica, she started to eat outside more. I took out eggs and a bunch of other things to make an omelet. 

As I was frying the eggs. I felt arms circling around me, and put her head on my shoulder. She was looking at what I was cooking. I felt like a couple in this kind of position.

"Tae, What are you cooking?" She asked cutely as she yawned.

"An omelet..."

"Mmm...Sounds good..." 

"What happened at the airport?" 

"I escorted Jessica to her plane..." 

"Are you sad?" She paused a long time before answering.

"Yes, but I'll get over it..." 

"How?"

"I've got you~" She hugged me tighter. I could feel my heart beat go into an irregular pace. 

"Go sit down Sooyoung..." I didn't want her to stop hugging me, but if she kept hugging me, my heart would have exploded.

After I finished cooking, I set our food down in front of us. When I looked over to Sooyoung. She looked sad, and guilty.

"What's wrong with you?" 

"N-Nothing..." 

"Stop lying...What's wrong?"

"Well, a week ago, YoonYul asked me and Jessica to go on a double date..."

"Then cancel it..."

"I can't..."

"Why not?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Cause YoonYul got too excited to have a double date!" 

I can see where this is going.

"T-Then what are you going to do..." 

She looked down and played with her fingers.

"I decided I wanted to take you...." She mumbled, but I heard it clearly.

"What?"I acted like I didn't hear.

She looked up at me. "I want you to come with me." 

She gave me these adorable puppy eyes. I think I would say yes to her, even if she didn't give me puppy eyes.

I sighed. "Fine...When is it?" 

She smiled. "Today~" She started to eat her food happily. I shook my head, she was returning to her normal self. I smiled and began to eat my food.

Yoona's POV

I woke up and saw my lover's face. I giggled. Her sleeping habit was showing. She pulled her tongue back in, like she knew I was giggling at her. I giggled again. I leaned in and gave her a long peck on the lips. I pulled back, and I saw Yuri slightly smiling at me. She put our foreheads together. 

"Morning, Yoong~" 

I put my hands around her waist.

"Morning Yul~"

She suddenly shot up.

"What's wrong Yul?"

"Double-date..." I looked at the the time.

"Oh My Gosh! It's 9:00! We're supposed to meet them at 9:30!"

She pulled me out and dragged me to the bathroom.

"No, it's going to take longer if we shower together..." 

"Yoong, We need to save water...I promise, I won't do anything funny."

"Fine."

We got in the shower. (I leave this scene to your imagination.)

We got at the amusement park at 9:30. While we were waiting, I couldn't help but be excited. I've always wanted to go on a double date, because me and Yul thought it would be fun. We wanted to tease the new couple. Jessica and Sooyoung were just so cute together. It was already 10:00, but I still couldn't see any trace of them. We should have took our time in the shower, if we knew that Sooyoung was going to be fashionably late. 

After a more minutes, I saw two figures. I found it odd, because Jessica looked way shorter than Sooyoung. As they got closer, Jessica was no where, the figure next to her was no other than her best friend.

"Taeyeon?"

"Hi..." She raised her hand as a sign of greeting.

"Where's Jessica?"

"She left..." Sooyoung looked sad.

"What do you mean? She broke up with you?" She nodded.

"Why?" Yuri blurted out. She's right. If we weren't with each other. We would have been happy to be Sooyoung's. In fact, I think a lot of girls would want to be with her.

"She left to go back to the U.S., she doesn't do long distance relationships...."

"Then, you should have told us, we could have understood." 

"It's ok, Tae here to pretend to be my girl on this double date, also I promised. And I always keep my promises."

I glanced at Taeyeon. She was blushing. Why is she blushing? Did she herself fall for Sooyoung? I'm dissappointed that I won't get to tease Jessica, but looks like I have someone to test on. Let's see if she likes Sooyoung. I smirked. I looked at Yuri and found her smirking too.

This is going to be fun. 

Tiffany's POV

Today was a Saturday, so I decided to do some observing again. I went to her house and waited behind a tree. I know it seems creepy, but I'm not stalking! I'm merely observing her actions, and following her. I'm not that cree-

Her front door opened. A girl shorter than me came out. Is she her girlfriend? Sooyoung came out and smiled at the short figure.

"Let's go~" She held out her hand to the short girl and they walked away. I follwed after them. What does the short girl have that makes Sooyoung like her? Hold on...the figure she was with wasn't way shorter than her...Is Sooyoung a playgirl? They started to talk, I decided to eavesdrop.

"Taeyeon, I'm sorry have to drag you to this double date..."

"It's okay, I want to look after you, since she left..."

She? Someone dumped Sooyoung? Why would someone dump Sooyoung? Actually, that's not something I should ask. I sighed. They started to walk again. 

I arrived at an amusement park, I remember the midget saying that they were going on a double date. I see Sooyoung waving at two figures. One looked like a model and one looked tan, both were tall.

I stayed far away, since it would be obvious that I was following her if I stayed close. They were just talking. I noticed after the model like girl asked something, Sooyoung looked sad.

"Unnie..." I turned to the sound and found a little kid, tugging on my shirt.

"Um...yes.." She looked adorable, but I felt awkward.

"What are you doing?" 

"Umm just looking around..."

"But you look like you were staring at them..." This is sooooo awkward, I never was good with kids. 

"N-no, I was just looking around..."

"Lauren!" Her mom called her. 

"Bye unnie, I think you should stop that, my friends say it's called stalking..." My jaw dropped, where did she learn that? She waved me goodbye, leaving me shocked. Stalking? This is observing. I left the amusement park. What the little kid said offended me, but she was right, it was stalking. I guess I have to stop observing her. 

I got to go get ready for school. Monday was a day after tomorrow. I got to ready myself...

I thought about Sooyoung. i wonder why I was so stupid before... I promise, this time, I won't let her go...

But first I have to capture her heart again....I hope it won't be too difficult...


hey~ it's sort of short, but I have good news :)

School is over for me, so I'm happy to inform you, that I will be updating more frequently!! ^.^ 

See you guys again~ ^.~