Hard Not To...

Friends?

 

 



Jessica's POV

Sooyoung left but the feeling of her kiss lingered on my cheek. I was still dazed, but my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?"

"Jess" It was mom (I call Nicole mom).

"Hey mom, What's up?" 

"Just checking on you."

"Oh...Okay...We'll everything fine...You were right mom...maybe I can consider this my home..."

"Really? Hyo-honey! Jess says Korea is nice!" I can hear mom giving the phone to mama (I call Hyoyeon mama).

"Hey mama~"

"Hey honey~"

"So why do you feel at home now?" mama asked with suspicion.

"N-Nothing..." I said nervously.

"Are you sure? Is there a boy? I told you no bous until you get out of high school!" Mama said strict.

"Pfft... Mama, then why is it okay to date girls while I'm still in high school?" I heard mom slap mama on the back of her head.

"Yeobo~ ...Cuz, girls can't get you pregnant honey..." Mama said firmly.

"Well... It's not a boy..." Should I tell them I'm gay?

"Are you sure? Cuz if we come visit you and we find a boy...gurl~ you'll be in trouble!" 

"Well...actually It's a girl..." 

10

9

8

7

6

4

3

1

Cue the screaming~

"OMO! COLE-BABY OUR GIRL IS GAY!!!!!!!" I heard a high pitch scream. 

"IS IT TRUE HONEY?!?! IM SOO PROUD IF YOU!!!"

I frowned. What exactly is there to be proud of?

"Mom, mama, I'm not letting you meet her..."

"WHAT?!? WHY?!?!" they both said.

"First of all, STOP SCREAMING!!!!!" I said angrily.

"Sorry..." they both mumbled.

"Second, You're in the states, and she's my first girlfriend...You can meet her when I'm ready..." My parents are too weird, she can meet them, when I found out that Sooyoung loves me too much to care about my family.

"Fine! We'll call you again to check up on you! Bye~ Love ya~" They said the love part together.

"Hehe...Love ya too~" I said just as affectionate as they were.

-The next day-

My Sooyoung greeted me at the gate with Taeyeon next to her. Just seeing her makes me think of her adorable kiss. Yes, I've been kissed before, but not as innocent as the one she gave me.

 

"Hi Sica~" She said cutely. Aigoo~ How did I get such a cutie to like me? 

"Hi Soo~" I replied.

I smiled at her and she just smiled wider.

"Let's go..." Taeyeon said. 

I looked at the midget, she looked like she was sad. I wonder what's wrong with her? Did Sooyoung have anything to do with her mood?

"What's wrong, Tae?" Sooyoung asked woriedly, I got a bit jealous. 

Taeyeon smiled dorkily at us and pushed us to through the gate.

"I'm fine! No need to worry, Okay?" 

"Okay..." Me and Sooyoung said.

-Lunch break- 

Me and Sooyoung were eating lunch together with Taeyeon...but Taeyeon disappeared after we kinda ignored her.

"Hey, Where's Tae?" Sooyoung said as she finally realized Taeyeon's absence.

"I'm not sure but I need to go to the bathroom..." I said, I really needed to go.

I got to the bathroom and Taeyeon there.

"Taeyeon, what're you doing here?" She was looking abit depressed again.

"I had to pee...umm so how are you and Youngie?" She said changing the subject. 

"Fine... Sooyoung is too sweet to me~" I talked more about the date yesterday. I looked at Taeyeon.

I noticed that the more I said about Sooyoung the more sullen she got. I hope it's not what I think.

"Taeyeon, Can I ask you something?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes?" She smiled. Ok, good start...

"What do you see Sooyoung as?" Her smile disappeared for a second, but I saw her quickly recover.

"W-What do y-you mean?" She stuttered. 

"You like Sooyoung don't you..." I said with a frown.

"N-no...I don't!!" She said defensively.

Jealousy, denial...She loves her...

I stared at her until she confessed.

She looked down and right now she looked like a little kid that got caught.

"Sorry... I can't help it...but...Don't worry...I won't make a move..." she had tears in her eyes.

"Why don't you fight for her?" 

"Why does it matter? She has you..." She said defeatedly.

"It matters cuz it's about Sooyoung!" I retorted.

"...She only thinks of me as an unnie... Nothing else..." She said with the most gloomy face I've ever seen. 

This explains why she's clingy and more affectionate to Sooyoung. 

We went back to Sooyoung and we were both quiet. Sooyoung was too busy to notice that both of the people in love with her were just staring. Even though I feel relief that Taeyeon won't make a move...I pity her... I know what she feels...

...It's hard not fall in love with her...


Sorry...this story was sorta short~ 

hope you enjoyed~ ^_^