The Amusement Park

Friends?

 

Hello~ ^.^ 

I said I would update more frequently... when I'm about to update, I get distracted an read other people's fanfic...

I'll try to update soon~ 

Here you go~ 


Taeyeon's POV

I looked at Sooyoung from time to time to see her enjoying. I know this may be horrible, but is it selfish of me to be happy that Jessica dumped her? 

I sighed, but I quickly erased the thought as I saw a peas in a pod plushie in a booth. I pulled Sooyoung to the booth. I turned to her giving her puppy eyes. 

"Youngie~ Peas in a pod~" I tried to act cute. 

"Yeah 'Youngie', get your girl a plush~" Yuri chimed in. I blushed when she called me Sooyoung's girl.

"Oh alright, I'll try." I giggled as she emphasized the word try. It was an archery game, so Sooyoung held the bow close to her face. She closed one eye as her open eye squinted to target the bullseye. She pulled the arrow back, but the arrow made an obvious miss. I remembered that Sooyoung wasn't really athletic. I smiled at her effort to try. 

I took the bow from her and shot it myself. It went to the bullseye. 

"Yes!" The man came closer and gave me the peas in a pod. I danced around to celebrated my little success. I caught Sooyoung pouting. 

"Why are you pouting?" I said as I squished her chubby cheeks. 

"I wanted to get it for you! But you ended up getting it yourself! Why did you ask me if you were going to do it yourself?" She stomped away leaving the YoonYul couple to be giggling at Sooyoung.

"Go follow your date Taeyeon~" Yoona teased. I blushed, but ran after Sooyoung.

I backhugged her when I was close enough to her. 
 
"I was embarrassed~" She whined. I can imagine  her still pouting.
 
"But I thought your effort was cute~" She pulled away.
 
"Whatever!" She crossed her arms still pouting, but she had a faint blush on her cheeks.
 
"Will getting you ice cream make you feel better?" She smiled at me.
 
"Thank you~" She sat down at a nearby bench. I sighed as I went to a ice cream vendor. I bought an ice cream for her. As I was walking back I realized something.
 
"You weren't mad were you?" I asked as she her ice cream. She stopped to look at me with a mischievous smile.
 
"Why would get mad at something so childish?"  I knew it! She knew I would bribe her with food if she got mad. It was my turn to pout and cross my arms. 
 
"Tae~ I'm sorry I was hungry~ Do you want some?" She offered her ice cream.
 
"Why are you offering something you already ?" 
 
"Oh come on~ We're best friends, I've eaten a bunch of things you bit into~" I felt my heart being stabbed as she said 'friends'. I frowned even more, but she held the ice cream fight in front of my mouth. I was tempted and I couldn't resist. I mean, I love ice cream! I ate some, but as soon as I ate some I blushed. Indirect kiss....
 
Sooyoung didn't notice and ate the rest of the ice cream. I looked at her and couldn't stop staring. How come I just noticed that she was this adorable? 
 
I seriously have to find a way to dig up her feelings for me...
 
Sooyoung's POV
 
Yoona and Yuri called us to meet theminside a restaurant to eat lunch. I happily held Taeyeon's hand and skipped to the restaurant. 
 
I admit that I do miss Jessica, but having Taeyeon beside me makes me forget that I was heartbroken a few hours ago. 
 
When we got to the restaurant, Yoona and Yuri were already sitting at a table. When they saw us, they gave us teasing smiles. I expected teasing when I was going to be with Jessica, but I don't understand why they're teasing me with Taeyeon. I bet she's feeling uncomfortable. I glared at them. 
 
"Stop that..." I said to them, when Taeyeon excused herself to go to the restroom.
 
"Stop what?" They asked innocently.
 
"The teasing..." 
 
"Well, we can't help it~"
 
"But you guys know that me and Tae are friends...You're probably making her feel uncomfortable."
 
"You're seriously clueless, you know that..." Yuri said with a teasing smile still glued to her face.
 
"What do you mean?" Before they could answer Taeyeon was walking back to the table already.
 
"Look, your girl is here~" Yoona teased. I turned to Taeyeon and she was blushing. I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear.
 
"Ignore them..." I whispered.
 
"Oooh~ you know you two would look like a cute couple...especially with the height difference~" Yoona teased. I felt my face reddened at the thought of me and Taeyeon actually becoming a couple. I smiled at the last thing Yoona said because I knew someone was going to explode.
 
"Yah! Are you trying to call me short?!?" She stood up and pointed a finger at YoonYul who were busy laughing. I giggled. I think it's adorable when she defends her height. I pulled her arm and made her sit.
 
"Tae~ Not too loud, people are looking..." I didn't mind, but I liked seeing her blush.
 
"But they called me short..." She pouted.
 
I flicked both of their foreheads. They held their foreheads and gave me glares that can't even scare a cat.
 
I was relieved that Taeyeon didn't realize that Yoona said we look cute together, if she did, she would probably feel uncomfortable.
 
We ordered food, and since me and Yoona were really hungry we ordered more than Taeyeon and Yuri.
 
I guy walked up to our table and turned to Taeyeon. 
 
I frowned.
 
What does he want?
 
Yuri's POV
 
The guy ignored us and only talked to Taeyeon. I guess he likes the cute type, because Yoona's like a Goddess, I'm more of like a y type and Sooyoung...She's mostly everything I guess. (A/N:Sorry guys~ I'm too biased~ >.<)
 
"My name is Leeteuk...Can I know your name?" The guy said.
 
"Umm..." Taeyeon fidgeted like she was uncomfortable.
 
"Why do you need her name?" Sooyoung butted in. Me and Yoona giggled at the scene. Sooyoung being extremely jealous, and Taeyeon  smiled at her noticing her jealousy.
 
"Because I told her my name, so it's only fair that I get to know her name." Leeteuk answered back.
 
"First of all, she didn't ask for your name, and second what will you do when she tells you her name?" Sooyoung retorted.
 
"Who are you anyways? I didn't ask for your name..." Leeteul said annoyed.
 
"I'm her girlfriend..." Taeyeon blushed as Sooyoung said that.
 
"You're gay?" Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon with disbelief.
 
"Yes, Is there something wrong with that?" Leeteuk shook his head and bowed and apologized. When he got to his friends he mumbled something to them and his friends laughed at him.
 
Turning back to Sootae, Sooyoung was possesively hugged Taeyeon while the latter blushed. 
 
I looked at Yoona who was looking at the same scene. Our eyes met and we both thought that it's confirmed. 
 
They're both clueless that they like each other.
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
We were in walking to Sooyoung's house. We said our goodbyes to the playful couple, and it didn't stop them from teasing us one last time before they left.
 
"Youngie, Thanks~"
 
"For?" She turned to me.
 
"Helping me with the guy..." 
 
"It's okay, I knew you were uncomfortable with boys...and you agreed to be my date so I took responsibility." She smiled at me. 
 
We got to her house and I gathered my stuff. I needed to get home and fix my stuff for school on Monday. 
 
-Skipping to Monday Morning-
 
I was seating next to Sooyoung when our teacher called for our attention.
 
"Class, Jessica Jung has moved back to America  for her parents..." I looked at Sooyoung worriedly, but it looked like she wasn't in as much pain as before. I heard some cheers because that meant Sooyoung wasn't going to have anyone clinging on to her anymore. They all were envious of Jessica for dating Sooyoung. My train of thought was cut off by the teacher.
 
"Luckily, we have another student who will join us today, she is also from L.A., so treat her well." The class groaned, and my jaw dropped from knowing that another transfer student was coming. 
 
"Please welcom Tiffany Hwang." A girl with red hair came in, she was smiling with cresent eyes. Ugh! I facepalmed inwardly. I was just happy that I got a second chance, but now I have another rival. I sighed as I turned to Sooyoung to look at her reaction.
 
It was opposite from the reaction she gave Jessica.

Thanks for reading~ 

If there are grammar mistakes, then I'm sorry~ 

Bye~ ❤