2 Years Later~

Friends?

Sooyoung's POV

  It's such a happy day! I broke up with a girl and had coffee with her afterwards. Wait...Did I introduce myself? Well, HI! (wave) I'm Choi Sooyoung, I'm an 11th grader in Soshi High School. Anyways~ I came out of S.Y. Cafe and looked up. "Hah~ Such a pretty sky~"

"Yah! Weirdo! Are you talking to yourself?" Mhm~ Such a familiar voice. I turned around to see my favorite midget.

"Taeyeon unnie~ How's my favorite midget?" I about her height, she is soo adorable when she gets mad (but kind scary too). "Yah! You want to die today?!" She said with an irritated voice while raising a fist... Awww she is soooo adorable. "But unnie you can't even reach me..." I stuck my tongue out at her and ran. "Yah! Come back here you little brat!" I turned around to say "Unnie, You're the little one!!!" 

"Yah!" she screamed.

Uh-oh...Crap... I forgot she was the track team captain. She was getting closer, so i ran with all my strength. I turned around and I couldn't see her. I reached my front door and sat trying to catch my breath.

I could hear footsteps... You know those movies where the murderer makes these scary footsteps, I kinda feel like that right now... I saw shoes in front of me...

I tried to make my cutest puppy face and I looked up...

Tayeon's POV

I took the shortcut to her house, because that's probably where she ran to. I got to her house and I hid behind her tree in front of her house. Here she comes~ Hehe...

She sat in front of her door trying to catcth her breath, and i stomped my way to her while her eyes were closed, she heard my footsteps and looked at my shoes. I stopped in front if her, but her head was still down. What is she doing?

She finally looked up and... "Unnie... Please don't kill me yet, I still have a ton of food I want to try... You can kill me after I taste all of them." I facepalmed, is this what she's gonna say when she is about to die? But I admit, She was making the cutest puppy face and she barely shows that... I guess I'll let her go. " Fine I'll let you go this time but next time..." i smiled in a creepy way to scare her, "... Just make sure you think before you speak okay?"

"O-okay...sorry..." I smiled and said, "Now open the door and let me in." She opened the door and mumbled..."crazy midget" ...I looked at her, "Did you say something?" She straightened up and smiled, "I said Welcome" 

I smirked and walked inside.