I Never Noticed...

Friends?

Taeyeon's POV

I dragged myself to Sooyoung's house. I don't why, but I'm not as sad as I thought I would...I look up and see the couple leaving...They saw me and said hi...I just waved and smiled.

I rang Sooyoung doorbell, when she opened it, once she saw me, she immediately hugged me.

All the feelings I felt poured out. When she was pulling out of the hug, I kinda felt more sad, but she was just closing the door.

"Do you want water?" Sooyoung asked.

"Youngie..." 

"What?" 

"I that was horrible..."

"Alright...go into my room...I'm going to get you water..."

She left me to go get water. I wiped my tears and  went to her room. It felt nice being hugged by my best friend at times like this...now that I think about it...she doesn't hug me at all.

"So....how do you feel?" she asked as she came in.

"Fine...just hurt..." 

She went next to me and hugged me again. We stayed like that for about thirty minutes. I wasn't even that sad anymore...but I loved the feeling of her hug...so I just pretended to be sad.

I looked at her while we were hugging. I never noticed how beautiful and cute she was. I never moticed how good she smelled. Her eyes were closed...she probably feels sad for me.

"Youngie..." I said.

She started to pull out of the hug, but I pulled her back...the hug was too comforting to let go. 

She chuckled, "Yes?" 

"I feel better now..." 

"Then why are you still hugging me?"

"Because you never hugged me before..."

"Well...i hugged you so let go..."

"okay..." I felt disappointment when I let go.

"Let me help you..."

"With what?"

"Let me help you move on..."

I looked at her...I blushed as I stared at her... Does it mean that she still likes me?" 

My heart skipped a beat...but for what?

"H-help me m-move on?" I stuttered.

"Yeah... Let me help you get a girl..." she looked at me weirdly, "...Why are you stuttering?"

"I don't know, I just am..."

She looked at me again...then her facial expression turned into irritation.

"Don't tell me..."

"..." I looked down to hide my embarrased face.

"Tae!!! I told you to forget about it!!!!! That was two years ago!!!!"

"Sorry...I guess I'm tired...can we just go to sleep..."

I finished changing and I was waiting for Sooyoung to come out. 

She came out still trying to put on her shirt...I caught a bit of her toned stomach... 

Ahhh!!!! What's happening to me!!!! Why am I turning into a byun with my best friend!!?!?!?

I slapped myself....she held my hands...this position looked oddly familiar, but this time I felt something weird as I looked at her.

"Why are you slapping yourself? Come on...forget about IU...I'll find you a cuter girl..." 

The only cuter girl is you....

Wait...what am I thinking?!?!

"Okay...Sorry.."

"It's fine let's just rest..."

We got on her big bed and she laid down facing me she smiled.

"Good night Tae~" She yawned...SO CUTE~

"Night~ Thanks..."

"Anytime...I'll always be here for you..."

My heart is beating fast again...

She closed her eyes but I continued to stare at her. 

I never noticed her cute nose, her long eyelashes, her kissable lips... 

WHAT?!?! KISSABLE?!?! I'm seriously tired!

I closed my eyes...and a few minutes I fell asleep.

-At School-

When we got into our classroom we saw Jessica sitting in her seat.

"Sica~ Morning~" The giant said.

"Morning Jessica~"

She went to her and I went to my seat and put my head down.

"What's wrong with her?" Jessica whispered.

"Don't mind her, she's just heartbroken..." Sooyoung whispered back. 

"You guys are really bad at whispering..." I said.

They giggled and started to talk about other things. The teacher came in and started the lesson. 

-Ding Dong-

Lunch time...Will Sooyoung let me sit with her today?

I turned to her...

"Youngie..." I said as sad as I could.

"Yeah...Yeah... You can come eat lunch with us..." 

I looked at her apologetically...

"It's fine..."

I followed Jesssica and Sooyoung to the roof. We sat down and Sooyoung began taking her food out of her backpack...I smiled...Shikshin...

Jessica was staring at her too...I guess she fell for her already... The weird feeling started to come again...I ignored it...

"Let's eat!!" Sooyoung said.

Jessica giggled at her cuteness...me and Jessica began to eat our food too.

I looked at Sooyoung and saw sauce on her cheeks...I smiled...I grabbed a tissue and...Jessica's hand came to Sooyoung's cheeks... She wiped Sooyoung's face with her hands...

Weird feelings started to form...is this jealousy?

Why am I jealous? 


Preview:

"I'm in love..."

"Jessica...I like you..."

Tears started to form...


Thanks for reading~