Forget It~

Friends?

"Yay! School is finally over!" A tall girl said

"Come on Shiksin lets get food!" A short girl said.

"Okay..." The tall girl said in a sad tone, which didn't go unnoticed by the short girl. "Yah, Is there something bothering you sooyoung?" Sooyoung looked like she was struggling with something in her head.

"No...maybe..." Sooyoug suddenly looks up into Taeyeon's eyes, as if she decided something, "Actually, Yes there is..."

"And? Are you going to tell me or do i have to guess?" 

Sooyoung gathered her courage and said "I like you." Taeyeon was puzzled. "I know that, I buy you food so you're obviously going to like me."

"Ugh... Not like that... Wait do i like anyone who buys me food?" Sooyoung said. Taeyeon replies, "Yes, you do, You're really friendly to people who give you food...Wait a minute, stop changing topics! What did you want to say?" 

"I said I like you...n-not in a friendly way... I-in a-a d-different way..." Taeyeon's brain clicked and she suddenly looked down. "Sooyoung...I see you as a little sister..." Sooyoung's heart sank, she wanted to cry but she needed to be strong in front of Taeyeon. "I-it's okay... Um... I was actually expecting that." She said a firm voice with a little hint of sadness. She smiled slightly to show Taeyeon It was okay. " Sooyoung, don't get me wrong you are perfect but even if i changed my mind about you, you'll still be a player... And you know what I feel about that right?" Sooyoung looks down for 10 seconds and a sigh was heard. Sooyoung looked up, smiled brightly and said, "Taeyeon-ah, Let's go get food" She turned around and headed for the door.

"Sooyoung..." 

Sooyoung stopped and turned to look at Taeyeon, "I told you, It's a 100% O.k., let's just forget it okay?" Taeyeon looked in her eyes and decided it was for the best, she smiled and said,"Let's go!"

They were walking in the hallway, suddenly, "Ah! You go ahead, I forgot I have to meet someone!" Sooyoung exclaimed. Taeyeon noticed that she was back to her forgetful self, she smiled and thought that Sooyoung was really over it."I guess a player's heart, isn't hurt easily."she thought. "Ok, you want to meet at the G.G. Restaurant?"  

Sooyoung nodded and ran opposite of where Taeyeon was going. "See ya Taeyeon-ah!" 

Sooyoung stopped after she was far from Taeyeon. She felt something wet fall on her cheek, she look up and saw the bright sky, " Oh...it's not raining... It's only me crying." she wiped her tears and smiled sadly.

"Taeyeon-ah, I'll forget my feeling so just forget that i confessed..."

-End Of FlashBack-