SooSica's Date~

Friends?

 

 

 

Hi everyone~ Thanks for commenting and subscribing~ ❤❤


Jessica's POV

She stopped and looked to a certain direction. I tried to follow her line of sight, but before I could, she proceeded to drag me to her car.

"Here put this on..." She said handing me blindfolds.

"No, I want to see where were going..." I said with a bit of aegyo.

"Well..." I can see her giving in a bit but she held her ground.

"No....Now put these on. Pwease~" She did aegyo and I gave in. 

I kinda felt sleepy after I put them on...so I fell asleep.

-30 minutes Later-

Someone was shaking me...I was about to punch the daylights out of them, but I heard a comforting voice that made me realize that I was on a date. 

"Sica-yah....Wake up....we're here~" 

I pouted, I don't think I'll be able to punch my new girlfriend.

"Can I take off the blindfolds now?" 

"Just a little bit more~ "

"Alright~"

She grabbed my hand again....I felt electricity come through me, Does she feel that too?...I love feeling her soft hand.

She dragged me again...I gently knocked her head.

"Stop dragging me~" I whined.

"Arasso, Arasso~ "

She stopped dragging and it took about 10 minutes to get to where she wanted us to be. I coud feel grass, I'm not an outdoor person, but I was excited.

"Okay you can take them off now~" 

I slowly took them off, we were on a hill and I saw the city, it's still day time but this spot is the best spot to look at the city. I moved my attention to a table Two chairs facing each other, the table was neatly organized, and a rose was on the table.

Sooyoung walked to the table and took the rose, she kneeled in front of me and handed me the flower. I blushed after seeing her being charming and all.

I took the rose and we both sat down on the the table. 

"I thought you said you didn't plan anything~" 

"I didn't...you asked if I planned anything today....I planned it yesterday...after you accepted me." 

Awwww....she actually planned this date..^_^ 

I tried to eye-smile like my lesbian best friend that I talked about earlier.

She playfully pinched my cheeks.

"You're sooo cute!" She said with a bit of aegyo.

I pushed her hands away and rubbed my cheeks, I pouted. While I was looking down I felt her lean over the table and she put her lips on my cheek and left it there for a heavenly 10 seconds and she sat back down.

"..." I was just sitting there holding the cheek that she kissed and I could still feel her lips...very soft and full. I want to kiss her too... But the kiss she gave me was enough.

"S-Sorry, I just felt like doing that...."

Cute...

She cleared and clapped her hands.

"Ooooh~ Is there going to be a server for us here?" I asked impressed.

She sheepishly smiled while she rubbed the back of her neck. "Well...actually...no...I just wanted to do that...wait here~" She went into the forest. 

I looked at the city again, it's honestly a beautiful view...

I spoke too soon...I saw someone being robbed in the city... But thankfully someone helped the person that got robbed... 

"Pretty, right?" she said as she put the plates full of delicious looking food on the table, and she sat down.

"Yeah~" Maybe except for that scene that I saw...I saw the robber getting punished.

"I didn't if you would like it here..." I raised an eyebrow at her...I thought she dated a lot of girls...wouldn't she know what girls would want by now? 

"So how many girls have you brought here?"

She slightly smiled and looked down. Did I make her sad? 

"Do you think of me as a player?" She said as she looked me in the eyes.

"N-No...It's j-just that...........I don't know............ but d-dating a lot and being a p-player are different..." Aish! Her mesmerizing eyes got to me and I couldn't focus on the words I wanted to say.

She chuckled cutely and it was music to my ears.

"How?" She asked curiously.

"W-Well being a player means you want to play around with people's hearts..." I explained.

"And dating a lot means what?" she asked signaling me to continue. I felt that I was blushing.

"Well...just dating a lot may mean that you're looking hard for you're special someone...and kindly consider their feelings...." I looked in her eyes.

She smiled as she processed what I said.

"Well said...I'm glad you think that way." She smiled cutely at me that made my heart melt. 

Sooyoung's POV

I really like Sica! She made me feel all warm inside when she explained how dating a lot and being a player are different.

Everyone calls me the player of the school, but I barely break hearts, and if I do I mend it by being a bridge for them...which by the way I just noticed...I guess I just like seeing people love someone and getting loved back by that certain someone.

We ate, had fun and talked more. We stayed there until the sun came down. I drove us to her house. We both got out of the car and I escorted her home.  

"Sooo...Goodnight..." She said with a smile.

"Goodnight..." She was about to Turn around but I cupped her face and kissed her on her right cheek.

"Night Sica! Dream about me!" I said while running away embarassed. 

When I turned to look at her, she was just standing there with palm on her cheek looking surprised...hehe...I got another kiss... (:

I went in my car and drove home. That was nice...I only thought about the date, nothing else...it's amazing how Sica can do that....but...

...Taeyeon, When will you come out of my heart?....

 


Finished~ ^_^ 

I love requests, so if u have any I'll be glad to think about it~ ❤✌