Feeling Weird...

Friends?

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

-Ding Dong- 

The bell rang for lunch. 

I looked at Sooyoung and her eyes were glued to the new student. I wonder what she's planning... 

"Youngie~ Let's go eat lunch now~" I said as I came to her. 

She looked at me and the new student...she stood up and went to her...Here she goes again~

"Hi Jessica~" She said as brightly as she could, "Do you want to have lunch with me?" Jessica hesitantly nodded...

...I pouted...I feel rejected... :(

She walked back to where I was and held my wrist...she dragged me to where my crush is...I felt my face starting to heat up. 

"Yah...Youngie...What are you trying to do?" I whispered...

"I'm trying to help you get together..." She whispered back.

We got to where IU was talking...

"Hey IU~"

"Hi Sooyoung~" 

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure~ I'll be glad to serve the school's idol~" She replied teasingly....Cute~ ^o^...Pink was forming in her cheeks...

"Can Taeyeon have lunch with you? I'm going to be a horrible friend and leave her alone for the transfer student..." Sooyoung said shyly...

I would have smacked her head for trying to be cute in front of IU(even though I thought it was cute)...but I didn't want to show IU my violent side...so I held it in... -_-

"Sure Sooyoung~"

I played along...I'm happy that I get a chance to be with IU but... 

My dongsaeng is gonna leave me for a girl again~ I always feel weird when she leaves me for one of her targets. Well...at least she's being a good friend and helping me with IU. ^-^

.......but my heart somehow feels itchy this time...... 0.o

Sooyoung's POV

I walked away from Taeyeon and went to Jessica. Here goes nothing~

"Hi Jessica!" Giving her a smile people said were cute...

"Do you want to have lunch with me?" She hesitantly nodded...Does she not like me?

Well...anyways since she accepted, I didn't want my midget of a best friend to get in the way.

Taeyeon was pouting...sorry for leaving you again Taeyeon-ah~ 

...I ignored her pout and dragged her towards IU... "Yah...Youngie...What are you trying to do?"

"I'm trying to help you get together..."

"Hi IU~" I said cutely.

"Hi Sooyoung~" she replied just as cutely...no wonder why Taeyeon likes her...so adorable...

"Can I ask you a favor?" 

"Sure~ I'll be glad to be to serve the school's idol~" She said in a teasing tone...I wonder who wouldn't get shy when being called an idol...I could feel my face heating up...

"Can Taeyeon have lunch with you? I'm going to be a horrible friend and leave her alone for the transfer student..." I said shyly... 

"Sure Sooyoung~"

I left her with IU...aigoo...it's starting to hurt again...

Jessica waved her hand in front of my face.

"Hello...Are we gonna have lunch now?" She said in a whiny voice.

Cute~ Hope she doesn't mind about my eating...

"Let's go!" I took my backpack and dragged her to my favorite place...the rooftop...

"Is it okay to have lunch here?" I asked nicely.

"Sure..." she said coldly. 

"Do you not like me or do I make you uncomfortable or Am I bothering you, if I'm being a bother you can tell me because I don't mind being...called...a bother-"

While I was nervously babbling I caught her smiling...

Weird....I thought I only felt this way for Taeyeon.... 0.o

Jessica's POV

"Youngie~ Let's go eat lunch now~" Her friend asked... She looked at me then her friend...

She rejected her friend and asked me to have lunch with her...

She asked someone to eat lunch with her friend...she went back to me...but she was spacing out...

I waved my hand in front of her flawless face and made her snap out of her daydream.

"Let's go!" She said while carrying her backpack...Is she going to leave school? Why does she need her backpack? She grabbed my hand...~her hand is soft~...and she dragged me to the rooftop.

"Is it okay to have lunch here?" She asked worriedly...awwww~

"Sure..." I replied coldly...I wanted to see how much coldness she can take...

"Do you not like me or do I make you uncomfortable or am I bothering you, if..." She's babbling... ADORABLE!!! 

"...If I'm being a bother you can tell me, because I don't mind being...called...a bother-" I noticed I was unconsiously smiling but I didn't want to hide it this time...she's too adorable to be cold to...

"Don't worry you're not a bother, it's just hard for me to get rid of my poker-face..."

"Well, I want to help you...you look prettier when you're smiling!" I looked down to hide my blush.

"Okay let's eat lunch now!" She said excitedly...I guess she's hungry...

Next thing I know she was taking out a BUNCH of food from her backpack...

"Are you going to finish all that?" I asked...how could a girl with a model's body eat sooo much??

"Yup! This is my daily meal..." She said with a shy smile... I can't believe how cute she is...

She seems really humble...I heard the IU girl call her the school's idol, and I don't think she knows it. I've never seen such a person...

"Umm..." She looked at me while eating...I giggled...it was just too cute...she was such a messy eater...

I took a tissue I had and stopped her hand... I started wiping her cheeks because there was sauce all over...her face is sooo soft~

She stared at me while I cleaned her face...Omo don't look at me like that I might melt~

She smiled, "Thank you~ "

We finished lunch and came back to the classroom...

Her friend turned to us and asked... "Yah~ Youngie where did you go?" She asked cutely..they looked close...

"I went to eat with Sica-unnie~" She said while smiling...I blushed after I heard the nickname she created...

"Sica?" me and her friend asked...

"Yup! Sica~ I like that nickname so I'm going to call you that~" awwww~

"Oh!...This is Taeyeon-ah..." she introduced me to her friend..

"Hi Taeyeon-ah" I said with a small smile...she looked shocked...hehe...

"h-hi um Jessica-ssi..." she responded.

Once she looked like she got over the fact that I smiled...she turned to Sooyoung, "Youngie~ are you going to walk home with me today~?" She asked cutely....

"Of course~" I left you at lunch soo I'm not leaving you the second time, she pinched her cheeks...

"Yah! That hurts! Let go!" 

"But you're cheeks are soo soft~"

I felt bad being left out but they both were just soooooooo cute~

But....I feel jealous....This is sooo weird.... 0.o